Ordination Fee $2000

Hyper Real

I failed to mention above that the Bishop, charging double for the "outsider" seems to be quite common practice now days. Seminars at Mission Springs, CA for my Mom's church are usually between $55-85 at the door, with cert's and attendance records posting...buying tickets in advance at the church, between $100-$250 for the exact same seminars/courses and if you are not an Official Member of Modesto Covenant... $200-500...and they have nothing to do with the certification, giving the lecture/seminar/course...hmmm.

Murphy, she reminds me quite a bit of a friend's Mom in high school...one that many of us teens "had a thing for"...especially around the pool! fear2.gifbeach.gif

I guess her hubby, also a judge* State of Florida, says she's "quite different around the house, "not the person you see on TV except when she gets on one of her tirades!" From that, I can only assume "fiery red-head"** applies!

Blessings of Peace,

Some interesting Judge Milian factoids:

*Milian is married to Judge John Schlesinger, a former assistant United States attorney, who in 2004 was elected to the 11th Judicial Circuit City for Miami-Dade County, Florida. This is the same position that Milian held before retiring to The People's Court.

They live in Coral Gables, Florida, with their three children: Cristina (born in 1996), Alexandra (born in 1998), and Sofia (born in 2001). She travels to Manhattan on a biweekly basis for three days of taping of The People's Court.

Judge Milian lends her support to many community and philanthropic organizations. Milian is the spokesperson for the FBI's Safe Online Surfing (FBI-SOS) campaign. She is a sought-after speaker well known for her dedication to the Hispanic community and a strong voice against domestic violence. Milian has served as emcee for a number of charitable causes, including the Latino Commission on AIDS, The Lighthouse for the Blind, The Miami-Dade County Teachers Awards, Hope for Vision, and the South Florida Children's Home Society. (Citation; Wikipedia)

Here's some “fun” ones of her going off!

** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnJnA_mt_UA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToWrXvheg5s&feature=related