Happy Easter to you all! On this most holy of Christian holidays, I would like to share with you what I consider the most important of Jesus' thoughts. We find this expressed in the Gospel of Thomas, the source material Luke used, and in the writings of Paul.

Righteousness and peace are not some abstractions. They will not be found by looking around and waiting for them to come to us. They are found within all of us, although we may not realize it. The time of righteousness and peace come when we practice it.

Peace to you all.

Happy Easter to you all! On this most holy of Christian holidays, I would like to share with you what I consider the most important of Jesus' thoughts. We find this expressed in the Gospel of Thomas, the source material Luke used, and in the writings of Paul.

Righteousness and peace are not some abstractions. They will not be found by looking around and waiting for them to come to us. They are found within all of us, although we may not realize it. The time of righteousness and peace come when we practice it.

Peace to you all.

Great Easter Post Brother Peter....Brightest of Blessings for you and yours!!!

Isn't it an interesting testimoney to the population of this forum that on one of the most important days of any religion, only one person replies, much less replies with anything resembling a warm message about a situation rife with new life messages. As the years go by, I am resigning myself to the fact that most ULC folks are not in any way interested about the best religions has to offer.

that on one of the most important days of any religion

Says who? That is a rather presumptuous statement imo. As is this other one.

I am resigning myself to the fact that most ULC folks are not in any way interested about the best religions has to offer.

What exactly is that?

I hope you had a good easter peter. Not a holiday I hold sacred or celebrate myself but I wish those who do the best.

Edited by Brother Thorn

• Amulet locked this topic