Good Friday

Hyper Real

Good Friday commemorates the crucifixion and death of Jesus.

What does it mean to me:

A human being, like us, who meant well for the world, who wanted to bring a good message, to all, but in particular to those in need, the sick, the desperate, the poor. He told of a kingdom of God, not some kingdom in the afterlife, no, a kingdom that is here and now.

We all are so used to the material world that sometimes we forget there is more than just matter. I mean the spiritual world, a place, well not really a place, but let's call it a place where we all are one and merge with God, we become God, there we are God.

I know each person has his own ideas about Jesus' death, perhaps to some it is a sacrifice, to others a political question, to yet others the death of a great visionary or philosopher or perhaps for some the death of a cynic.

To me it signifies we can overcome, just like Jesus did, the evils of this world.

My flesh can burn, my soul can be hurt, but never can my spirit be touched.

What does it mean to me:

A human being, like us, who meant well for the world, who wanted to bring a good message, to all, but in particular to those in need, the sick, the desperate, the poor. He told of a kingdom of God, not some kingdom in the afterlife, no, a kingdom that is here and now.

We all are so used to the material world that sometimes we forget there is more than just matter. I mean the spiritual world, a place, well not really a place, but let's call it a place where we all are one and merge with God, we become God, there we are God.

I know each person has his own ideas about Jesus' death, perhaps to some it is a sacrifice, to others a political question, to yet others the death of a great visionary or philosopher or perhaps for some the death of a cynic.

To me it signifies we can overcome, just like Jesus did, the evils of this world.

:thumbu:

:inno:

What does it mean to me:

Well spoken! :thumbu:

:thumbu::inno:

Amen, Brother Michael! :coffee:

For those who observe this solemn day in the Christian calendar, may G-d be with you.

And also with you, brother Peter! :king::rolleyes: Edited by Hexalpa

• Amulet locked this topic