In a very interesting article the following was stated:

"In old Kabalistic texts they say that the Messiah was Son of Man, and dwelled not in his fathers house, the Demiurge, but his mothers, the Shekinah, a.k.a. Sophia, a.k.a. Lilith. The one who would first have guided mans genetic ancestry, but Adam was very much the Demiurges creature and would not permit Lilith prominence in sexual union so that failed. Lilith instead being painted as being a whore and evil. Supposedly the whore of Babylon. Babylon being the unity of man."

Now I know next to nothing about the Kabbalah so I wonder if anyone make any sense of this in terms of Kabbalism.

Here is the article: http://dragonintuitive.com/hold-of-the-demiurge/

In a very interesting article the following was stated:

"In old Kabalistic texts they say that the Messiah was Son of Man, and dwelled not in his fathers house, the Demiurge, but his mothers, the Shekinah, a.k.a. Sophia, a.k.a. Lilith. The one who would first have guided mans genetic ancestry, but Adam was very much the Demiurges creature and would not permit Lilith prominence in sexual union so that failed. Lilith instead being painted as being a whore and evil. Supposedly the whore of Babylon. Babylon being the unity of man."

Now I know next to nothing about the Kabbalah so I wonder if anyone make any sense of this in terms of Kabbalism.

Here is the article: http://dragonintuitive.com/hold-of-the-demiurge/

The understanding I have of the subject matter, from my perspective, does not jibe too well with the understanding of this individual...

and in actuality Hyperreal, I find the explanations given in the Urantia Book to be much more in line with discoveries I have made... These are themes which revolve around the Fall of the Angels...

I don't know if you have ever read any of it - but it has a completely difference take on these happenings... and would be a very solid base for your suspicions about Yahweh - but it puts the responsibility on Caligastia and his " officers "... and explains in detail ( very, very detailed ,) the whole debacle....

The thing is - the language used for the U Book is difficult for some folks to follow....

edit : I will give you a very short summary. ( very short. ) -

Caligastia chose to focus energies in a method which does not acknowledge our Creator. He convinced many of his subordinates to work for him, instead of focusing on Our Creator. He tried to set himself up as OUR GOD.

Now Caligastia, at the time, was our Son of the Creator, and as such it was his responsibility to guide us through our development as Sons of God ourselves... The whole process was disrupted by his betrayal...

We were, for a long time, without a guiding influence.... it was a time when " The Light Went Out " here on earth - we lost our " God " ( which is a title...) .... and mankind almost perished here on earth - we were under the influence of an " EVIL " - which actually reads " selfish " - God during the intervening period until another " Creator Son " stepped forward to " Save " us - and continue our development. That Individual was Jesus.

Edited by Brother Michael Sky
  • Amulet locked this topic