Redemption From Yahweh

A question that might mainly interest Gnostics but others are of course most welcome to give their thoughts.

The sacrament of redemption from Yahweh, the final step in freeing our imprisoned souls, could we call it baptism?

My soul is only imprisioned by the illusions I create and ignorance. Redemption for me comes from simple knowledge and understanding. Sacraments are merely tools to help one focus their minds more pointedly towards a single focus.

I believe that redemption is a profound state of inner enlightenment that is expressed in our lives as Freedom, Understanding, Love, Compassion, and Joy. This profound state is available to all no matter what our religion might be or if we do not believe in any religion. I strongly believe that no ritual will give us access to it.

Hermano Luis

I believe that redemption is a profound state of inner enlightenment that is expressed in our lives as Freedom, Understanding, Love, Compassion, and Joy. This profound state is available to all no matter what our religion might be or if we do not believe in any religion. I strongly believe that no ritual will give us access to it.

I agree with that but that does not mean no ritual should be held.

I believe rituals are like funerals, they are not for the subject but for the bystanders.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Amulet locked this topic