I Am On A Mission

I have tried for the last fifteen years to have someone with the wherewithal to expose the people that took liberties with the justice system to frame a person never proven guilty. There have been many thousands of hits on this website over these fifteen years but the people that framed and executed this man are still enjoying life as if they did nothing wrong.

All of the pertinent information about the case can be found on the following website.

http://allamosa.com

I have written two books about the crime in the format of a novel hoping to spark some interest by that route. The two books are Smoke and Murders and the sequel Three Trailers Down. These books have their own dot com websites should you want to look them over. Excerpts are on both. They are available at a very low price for Kindle through Amazon.

If you have any interest in furthering the publicity on this case it would be greatly appreciated.

An excellent mission indeed! I personally don't support the death penalty. Our court system is a human system and fraught with mistakes. People have been tried and executed, then found innocent. Well, you can't bring someone back from the dead and apologize. "Sorry we killed the wrong person. On your way then!" Kudos to you and good luck in your task!!

Wasn't this case profiled on America's Most Wanted? I seem to remember something about a white truck that looked red due to street lighting or perhaps red that looked white, but something along those lines...been quite awhile.

Wishing you the best and prayers for a successful outcome to your Quest.

Blessings of Peace,