Certainly Could Use A Little Help

I haven't aired out all thats gone in in my life over the past few months. You all know I'm pregnant and Wyatt (The baby) is doing fine. But DH lost his job two weeks before Christmas. Bogus reason but I'm sure the owner planned to fire him right when it would do the most damage. We knew when her husband died that he'd be unemployed soon. Just wished it wasn't so soon.

Dh has gone back to Ohio. He is staying with family till he can find a job and set up a home for us. I'm staying with my mother. Sierra is with me too. I work but my check is small. I'm trying to support DH and us on a salery that won't even put a dent in it.

I have yet to clear out our apartment completely. I've moved what I can with our cars, but I have no truck, and a few large things to move. Unfortunately I haven't friend nor family willing to help with this. Before Lance left my SIL promissed to help. Then my SIL asked my mother if she could keep her dogs, when mom refused (mom has too many dogs as is) SIL withdrew her offer to help with the move.

She's a vindictive bitch and karma will get her. I had to give up one cat to the shelter, and I'm looking for a home for my other one. I hate that I had to do that. But good wishes for them finding a home is welcome too. They are on petfinder so hopefully the one in the shelter gets a home first. He's in the most danger as it is a kill shelter.

I'm in limbo basically, and any positive thoughts are welcome. Were holding up, but barely. Being separated from Dh is taking its emotional toll on us all.

I haven't aired out all thats gone in in my life over the past few months. You all know I'm pregnant and Wyatt (The baby) is doing fine. But DH lost his job two weeks before Christmas. Bogus reason but I'm sure the owner planned to fire him right when it would do the most damage. We knew when her husband died that he'd be unemployed soon. Just wished it wasn't so soon.

Dh has gone back to Ohio. He is staying with family till he can find a job and set up a home for us. I'm staying with my mother. Sierra is with me too. I work but my check is small. I'm trying to support DH and us on a salery that won't even put a dent in it.

I have yet to clear out our apartment completely. I've moved what I can with our cars, but I have no truck, and a few large things to move. Unfortunately I haven't friend nor family willing to help with this. Before Lance left my SIL promissed to help. Then my SIL asked my mother if she could keep her dogs, when mom refused (mom has too many dogs as is) SIL withdrew her offer to help with the move.

She's a vindictive bitch and karma will get her. I had to give up one cat to the shelter, and I'm looking for a home for my other one. I hate that I had to do that. But good wishes for them finding a home is welcome too. They are on petfinder so hopefully the one in the shelter gets a home first. He's in the most danger as it is a kill shelter.

I'm in limbo basically, and any positive thoughts are welcome. Were holding up, but barely. Being separated from Dh is taking its emotional toll on us all.

Hello Salem,

I am thinking of you and praying for you and rooting for you.

The good news - bad news about your situation is, you have plenty of company in today's world. Lots of people have lives disrupted by events these days. Losing stuff is tolerable. Losing pets hurts deeply. Separation from family is difficult even when temporary, especially when you don't know how long "temporary" is.

I know someone who was pregnant while she was going through a similar crisis. She chatted constantly with her unborn child, reassuring him everything would be fine. That gave her a lot of comfort. By the way, everything did indeed eventually turn out fine for her. I highly recommend chattting with Wyatt, a lot. It is probably good for both of you!

Best love and good vibes to you . Carl

I also find myself laid off (once again!!) so I feel your frustration. I do hope that life turns around quickly for you and yours. I'm thinking I'll set up my circle later and send a bit of energy your way. The Universe knows that I could use some of the positive energy coming back! May you be blessed in all that you do!

LeRoy James

Hi Salem, I'll add you to my prayer list (which seems to be getting longer these days). You must release the negative energy you feel and forgive those who are causing you grief during this trying time. Now, I don't know if this means anything to you (I have no idea what it means or implies), but I got the distinct thought to tell you to "look under the rock." I really dont intend to sound facetious, nor am I clairvoyant or anything like that, and I have no idea why, other than I felt directed in a positive way to tell you that. May this situation soon be resolved for you and the future hold far better things for your family. Peace.

RR

Salem,

We hear your struggle and frustration. With a "furry child" needing a home, I will speak with my wife...perhaps we could offer a temporary home for your loving pet cat(s)...we nearly had the same crisis just a few years ago and now that we are stable, going to be here for several years to come and so forth. I only say temporary as once settled, you may wish to be reunited with your loving pets.

So please, tell me/us about your kitty that needs help, especially the one in the shelter! Feel free to pm or e-mail if you'd think that better (all contact info in profile) I'm not sure where you live, other than Kentucky, but we are in Central California..not certain about logistics etc, but ya know what? Who knows what may come of the whole situation if we put our energies on the issue?!?

My son's mother lives in Cosby, KY, (30-45 mins? So. of Louisville) she too is a cat lover and I will call her once we know a little more...she may not be too willing on my request, but to help a fellow Kentuckian...she may just be into doing that! She and my son's brother have 8 acres close to town there so lots of room and only one small dog at present.

Blessings of Healing and Peace,

Edited by RevAl

Taz is the one in the shelter right now.

http://www.petfinder...detail/18382898

Any help is welcome and no I won't be able to take the cats back unfortunately. We expect to have issues just keeping our dog, I don't want to add to the problem of having to find a rental that accepts the cats too. Even if its just to sponsor Taz's adoption would be a great help.

Puff is with me, and if you know anyone wanting a cat, PM me.

Edited by SalemWitchChild

Yoy are in my thoughts and prayers, Salem...

You too, Cthulhu.

BTW Salem, what city in Ohio are you contemplating a move to?

I am in Ohio, and might be able to billet an extra cat.

Blessings,

Hex

We have no idea. Depends on where Dh gets a job and affordable housing. Somewhere between Columbus and Waverly most likely.

• Amulet locked this topic