A Question Of Intelligent Design

reverend irma

Thank you for the reply. I have heard similar views before and I find it to be an interesting thought.

Check out Quantam Death.

http://www.quantum-p...ntum-Death.html

Based on what you have stated before I think you should also check out transcendentalism. If you haven't already.

http://en.wikipedia....anscendentalism

Thank you so much, Blackthorn, I will check those links out. Both are new to me! :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Telling tales out of school now are we?

I recommend reviewing the Tos again.

Here is a link to it for you.

This is Messiah, due to the fact I am now able to get home to Georgia after being stranded two days because of a Massachusetts Blizzard,this will be my last correspondence. (I have have much work to do in my church preparing for the new year and only joined this welcoming place because it was a free thinking all denominational forum and I was terribly bored being away from my home.)

Before I departed, I wanted to Thank you for pointing out my error, however, once again: the mistake in that post is grammatically obvious. Why you chose to strike it with an invalid retort I will never no. This is a perfect example of deviating from the truth.

The part that I wrote, is in parenthesis where it should be. Those are my words, NOT the reverends. Putting my own comments inside the parameters of a related issue is acceptable and proper use of grammar. If you reflected, you would have known that since the reverend did not say this part, than the part in question must have been left out of the parenthesis by miscalculation, (In other words: I placed the first parenthesis in the wrong spot.)

As I’m sure you know, parenthesis are used in writing to mark off an interjected explanatory or qualifying remark,to indicate separate groupings of words.) I understand your need to be right at all times, but try not to assume that someone is in error before you know the facts.

Unfortunately, I am using an unfamiliar computer and not my lap top which I left at home, so my typing may be a bit off. (This computer is used by all church faculty and it really is quite old.) In the future take some friendly advice from a man of seventy three years; try to use your power of faculty to think before you speak and remember, it is always helpful to acquire knowledge that will support your righteousness, expand your mental capacity and clarify your responses BEFORE you accuse others of wrongdoing. By following this simple rule, you will enhance, enlighten and benefit your listeners for years to come. Always remember; it is important to perceive and understand what others are writing, before you goad someone into a witless battle.

Once again,I cannot pursue this lovely chat, my plane leaves at noon. It was ever so nice talking with you, God Bless, (Perhaps if I am bored again, I'll look in and see how the conversations are coming along.)

Father Fred

Edited by Father Fred

The Troll picture is quite interesting. It isn't clear, due to the angle and perspective of the drawing, but it appears the Troll has a Romulan Tachion Disrupter hanging off his belt...better be careful that one, can "get you" from anywhere! :fear:

Isn't it an awful lot of trouble to create new names just to answer a thread? :bag:

Isn't our IP what you look at for a screen name? Oh yeah, dat's right, "not my usual computer" and "at airport" would be diff IP anyway, huh? (With the various Wi-Fi's etc.)

Blessings of Peace,

(I certainly hope I used my parenthesis properly!) :P

tachyon

/geek moment.

Geeks! Harrrrumph! Okay, tack-ee- on!

oh and BTW, after looking at the post again, I see the "Messiah" used my b-day 06-16 as her moniker's date of ordination. I assure you this person is NOT me! I actually find it a bit demeaning and insulting...of course that was probably the intent!

Having In-, Con-, A-, Po-, Pro- and Ex- tent will we ever have an OUT-tent?

Blessings of Peace,

Amazing Irma,

In Post #8, you quoted a person who has left no evidence that she ever participated in this thread. Was that quote cut from a different thread, or has that quoted post been somehow removed from this thread? Or is this a test of intelligent design?

:big_boss::blues::busted_cop:

:D

Amazing Irma,

In Post #8, you quoted a person who has left no evidence that she ever participated in this thread. Was that quote cut from a different thread, or has that quoted post been somehow removed from this thread? Or is this a test of intelligent design?

:big_boss::blues::busted_cop:

:D

You had me all confused. First I went to page 8 and read everything then it finally dawned on me, post #8 :wacko:

In post #8 I was answering a response GT posted in response to my original query. (which seems long ago.) I haven't looked for her post as I was confused enough just trying to find #8.

(I am so amazing, I confuse myself)

I guess if its not here it was deleted by an admin along with her avatar. I haven't checked her page. Is it there?

Posted this then took a look at GT's page which is still up. Can't find the post your referring to though. Funny. The locked post is up though. I wish some one would delete that.

Edited by reverend irma

You had me all confused. First I went to page 8 and read everything then it finally dawned on me, post #8 :wacko:

In post #8 I was answering a response GT posted in response to my original query. (which seems long ago.) I haven't looked for her post as I was confused enough just trying to find #8.

I guess if its not here it was deleted by an admin along with her avatar. I haven't checked her page. Is it there?

Posted this then took a look at GT's page which is still up. Can't find the post your referring to though. Funny. The locked post is up though. I wish some one would delete that.

I don't understand. Did she leave the forum?

I'm unaware of admins deleting posts.

I still see her avatar and post (#2)

I don't understand. Did she leave the forum?

I'm unaware of admins deleting posts.

I don't know what is going on there. I haven't been here in a while. Do you miss her?:)

Geeks! Harrrrumph! Okay, tack-ee- on!

I see the "Messiah" used my b-day 06-16 as her moniker's date of ordination. I assure you this person is NOT me! I actually find it a bit demeaning and insulting...of course that was probably the intent!

I think you are getting paranoid.

• Amulet locked this topic