A Question Of Intelligent Design

reverend irma

I have often contemplated the design of the universe and wondered if it is random and chaotic, if there is some divine purpose that cannot be known, or if, perhaps even a combination of all three could be involved in its creation.

One thing I do believe, is that conscious awareness came about through a process of evolution, just as life came about through evolution.

I believe conscious evolution began when the atom was split into dual polarities. The first inkling of awareness was the awareness of opposites experienced by the two poles.

Awareness is exhibited throughout creation, experienced on different levels in proportion with a particles evolutionary progress.

I see no evidence of a universal intelligence. I see chaotic creation which often brings about beauty, but that also ultimately and eventually destroys everything it created while simultaneously also creating more and more.

Energy is constantly creating through vibrating frequencies, but I do not believe energy itself is conscious of what is is creating, nor do I believe it is creating from intelligence. It creates because that is its natural condition, but it did not design, plan or construct the universe, whose source is perpetually fluctuating energy waves.

I believe we create the idea of an omnipotent creator, and that we imagine a higher intelligence as the architect of creation and that it is through the vibrations of our ideas that these theories seem to take on solid, factual existence, but these ideas are actually illusions.

Our world is subjective to our individual interpretation of it. We believe what we want to believe and through our belief it is real.

Beyond this, beyond our individual illusions of reality, I believe there is no reality and our existence as we know it will cease to be as soon as we cease to believe in it.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have often contemplated the design of the universe and wondered if it is random and chaotic, if there is some divine purpose that cannot be known, or if, perhaps even a combination of all three could be involved in its creation.

One thing I do believe, is that conscious awareness came about through a process of evolution, just as life came about through evolution.

I believe conscious evolution began when the atom was split into dual polarities. The first inkling of awareness was the awareness of opposites experienced by the two poles.

Awareness is exhibited throughout creation, experienced on different levels in proportion with a particles evolutionary progress.

I see no evidence of a universal intelligence. I see chaotic creation which often brings about beauty, but that also ultimately and eventually destroys everything it created while simultaneously also creating more and more.

Energy is constantly creating through vibrating frequencies, but I do not believe energy itself is conscious of what is is creating, nor do I believe it is creating from intelligence. It creates because that is its natural condition, but it did not design, plan or construct the universe, whose source is perpetually fluctuating energy waves.

I believe we create the idea of an omnipotent creator, and that we imagine a higher intelligence as the architect of creation and that it is through the vibrations of our ideas that these theories seem to take on solid, factual existence, but these ideas are actually illusions.

Our world is subjective to our individual interpretation of it. We believe what we want to believe and through our belief it is real.

Beyond this, beyond our individual illusions of reality, I believe there is no reality and our existence as we know it will cease to be as soon as we cease to believe in it.

Interesting Theory. Once again quantum physics is being applied.

I believe this world is as real as our human forms and we must take control of our minds and free will to make it a better place for all.

Edited by The Gospel Truth

According to your beliefs then consciousness must have arose from non-consciousness and I just don't see that happening. I see consciousness using chaos as a tool, much like a programmer does in gaming to keep the game from getting repetitive and boring.

In my model of reality consciousness preceded evrything is what is eternal and has always existed.

I see the universe as self-created, as is each piece of it.

It is a bottom-up process not a top-down process, which explains its chaotic appearance.

All the parts are independent, but are limited by all the other parts.

Consciousness is a spectrum.

Even humans come in a wide variety, from the super intelligent to the vegetative.

Each part of the universe is conscious in its own limited way.

According to your beliefs then consciousness must have arose from non-consciousness and I just don't see that happening. I see consciousness using chaos as a tool, much like a programmer does in gaming to keep the game from getting repetitive and boring.

In my model of reality consciousness preceded evrything is what is eternal and has always existed.

There is no before the beginning or after the end. There is nothing that does not exist at least in its components.

Eternity and infinity are not linear they are just closed.

There is no before the beginning or after the end. There is nothing that does not exist at least in its components.

Eternity and infinity are not linear they are just closed.

A friend of mine who had prostate surgery recently had a hilarious comment about intelligent design. He said whoever designed the prostate is an idiot.

I feel I have experienced the Intelligent consciousness of Creation. I will not say I understood what it was I was experiencing fully, but in my mind - there's no question - nothing else would exist if That Consciousness had not desired it's presence...

This is a question that I believe is the first one answered when one has an experience of Altered Realities... The very first time I " slipped " unconsciously from my body, I was engulfed in a consciousness which was so huge, as to be all encompassing... I was cradled and comforted, and assured I was not dreaming... I do not experience that Consciousness regularly - but when I find myself in great need, it is there for me.... as are many, many created beings......

I feel I have experienced the Intelligent consciousness of Creation. I will not say I understood what it was I was experiencing fully, but in my mind - there's no question - nothing else would exist if That Consciousness had not desired it's presence...

This is a question that I believe is the first one answered when one has an experience of Altered Realities... The very first time I " slipped " unconsciously from my body, I was engulfed in a consciousness which was so huge, as to be all encompassing... I was cradled and comforted, and assured I was not dreaming... I do not experience that Consciousness regularly - but when I find myself in great need, it is there for me.... as are many, many created beings......

I do not doubt this, however, did these conscious beings exist prior to the human existence, or is this feild of consciousness the evolutionary consciousness of those who have lived and died?

If our thoughts and feelings are imbedded in our energy feild, they must also be with us when we join source energy, thus the creation of a conscious feild.

The purity of the feild is explained by the cleansing that occurs in the tunnel of light when we first see the reflection of source energy, which in effect is actually our own true self which we are not familiar with.

All negative components are redistributed back to the physical plane. This is the reason for all the negative energy here, on earth.

In my model, consciousness arose from the creation of particles. The first inklings of consciousness occured when the first particle reacted to its environment and all other particles. This was not a thought reaction, but a sense reaction. I do not believe intelligent consciousness arose until sentient life was born and particle consciousness gained sight, hearing, smell and taste.

Prior to this, sense consciousness was merely awareness of duality: light and dark, hot and cold, dry and wet, solid and liquid.

Interesting Theory. Once again quantum physics is being applied.

I believe this world is as real as our human forms and we must take control of our minds and free will to make it a better place for all.

Yes, quantum physics is applied.(My favorite subject matter along with Metaphysics).

The concept I describe is difficult to comprehend because our brains are limited in understanding of anything beyond programmed data.

When we come into the human vessel as energy, our frequency charges our cellular matter igniting the beating of our heart, the respiration of our lungs and the nervous system in our brain

The brain, once activated, takes control of all the operations of of the vessel, filtering massive amounts of data it receives from its environment.

This process is the beginings of the brains programming to understanding physical existence.

All the stimuli that we encounter throughout our lives is reference through the brain according to what it learns. It identifies each new sensation or object based on prior knowledge or based on external programming, i.e. what it is taught to believe.

Once the brain develops enough to begin independant thinking, imagination arises and the brain begins to wander to places that it has no physical reference for. Still, because we can experience day dreams and fantasy in our minds, our brain accepts this as a pseudo-reality.

Any concept, idea, image or form that does not fit into what the brain knows or has imagined, becomes alien to it and the brain reacts as if this foreign stimulus was a threat to its survival.

Our brain can only comprehend what we already know to be true based apon programming. To understand a concept, idea, image or object that is beyond the programming of our brain, we need to access higher knowledge. (Not an easy task for those who are resistant to the existence of higher knowledge).

Higher knowledge is located within the spirit mind. The spirit mind is the conscious knowledge of the universe that has been aquired during millions of years of living experience as infinite possibilities from the atom to the man.

IMHO :smart:

I do not doubt this, however, did these conscious beings exist prior to the human existence, or is this feild of consciousness the evolutionary consciousness of those who have lived and died?

This one is very easy for me. Consciousness has ALWAYS been. the physical is but a tiny portion of reality...

If our thoughts and feelings are imbedded in our energy feild, they must also be with us when we join source energy, thus the creation of a conscious feild.

what you are referring to is the Akashic Record - the recording of every moment of every soul, since the creation of individuals. It appears to me as an effect, and is not the Source... The Source, or Creator, has it's own consciousness, and our goal is reunion with that consciousness. I DO wonder if there is a consciousness within the Record itself though, at times... but I have no experiences which would infer that - just a feeling I get ( and could very well be a misunderstanding.. )...

The purity of the feild is explained by the cleansing that occurs in the tunnel of light when we first see the reflection of source energy, which in effect is actually our own true self which we are not familiar with.

the purity of the Field - in each dimension in where it resides the purity of the Field is directly related to it's signature vibration. The closer you get to the source, the purer the environment, the higher the vibration. The " tunnel of Light " is a common visual for the rapid increase or decrease in vibration - a visual representation of change... most commonly experienced when one leaves the physical ( where one is leaving the environment of this planet, with the shadows and haze which surrounds us ( which I have explained repeatedly )...

All negative components are redistributed back to the physical plane. This is the reason for all the negative energy here, on earth.

The reason for all the negative energy here is MANKIND.... we have created it, we maintain it, and it will remain until we do something about it... it is daunting to know that the creations of ages wait for our attention to remedy - but that is how it is, IMO... It directly relates to your question about Creating one's own Reality, and magical thinking.... doesn't feel so " magical " to realize how many half-formed, ignorant creations we have waiting for our attention... and the work which must be done to clear up the mess we have made...

In my model, consciousness arose from the creation of particles. The first inklings of consciousness occured when the first particle reacted to its environment and all other particles. This was not a thought reaction, but a sense reaction. I do not believe intelligent consciousness arose until sentient life was born and particle consciousness gained sight, hearing, smell and taste.

Prior to this, sense consciousness was merely awareness of duality: light and dark, hot and cold, dry and wet, solid and liquid.

I believe you have this backwards... you are trying to gauge consciousness by a vantage which is so far from Reality, that a misunderstanding is inevitable... from a place where we have so much confusion about what consciousness is....

now these are obviously my opinions, based on my experiences... I make no claims that I am right - I am most probably misunderstanding many things... but some of these ideas seem very concrete to me at this time...

This one is very easy for me. Consciousness has ALWAYS been. the physical is but a tiny portion of reality...

what you are referring to is the Akashic Record - the recording of every moment of every soul, since the creation of individuals. It appears to me as an effect, and is not the Source... The Source, or Creator, has it's own consciousness, and our goal is reunion with that consciousness. I DO wonder if there is a consciousness within the Record itself though, at times... but I have no experiences which would infer that - just a feeling I get ( and could very well be a misunderstanding.. )...

the purity of the Field - in each dimension in where it resides the purity of the Field is directly related to it's signature vibration. The closer you get to the source, the purer the environment, the higher the vibration. The " tunnel of Light " is a common visual for the rapid increase or decrease in vibration - a visual representation of change... most commonly experienced when one leaves the physical ( where one is leaving the environment of this planet, with the shadows and haze which surrounds us ( which I have explained repeatedly )...

The reason for all the negative energy here is MANKIND.... we have created it, we maintain it, and it will remain until we do something about it... it is daunting to know that the creations of ages wait for our attention to remedy - but that is how it is, IMO... It directly relates to your question about Creating one's own Reality, and magical thinking.... doesn't feel so " magical " to realize how many half-formed, ignorant creations we have waiting for our attention... and the work which must be done to clear up the mess we have made...

I believe you have this backwards... you are trying to gauge consciousness by a vantage which is so far from Reality, that a misunderstanding is inevitable... from a place where we have so much confusion about what consciousness is....

now these are obviously my opinions, based on my experiences... I make no claims that I am right - I am most probably misunderstanding many things... but some of these ideas seem very concrete to me at this time...

Your belief suggests that everything was created for a reason and that there is a plan and a destiny which we are to fulfill. I understand this but have not yet experienced this to be true.

Many times I speak of our destiny, in my opinion, our destiny is to become the physical example of God. But there are very few people I know who actually do this, (emulate God, or Christ), so when I speak of destiny in this way I mean it theoretically.

When I look at the world as it actually is, I see not point to it at all. I see random, incessant creation and random, incessant destruction going round and round in cyclic existence.

We try to make sense of it, and we try to give it a purpose, because we need a reason for the madness. but I fail to see any evidence that a higher consciousness planned this. It's too insipid. If this were the begining of the world, I might agree with you, but the madness has been going on since the beginning of time and it has been unrelenting despite the teachings of hundreds, maybe thousands of visionaries that have come to show us a better way.

I see several intelligent comments above, I also see where many of us, myself included, have difficulty understanding things of the Supra-consciousness, which of course is limited due to our "Human Condition". I often have doubts as to whether or not we, in this human form, are suppose to understand these things. One of the "issues" I've always had with the levels of thought, physical, the Now, here on up to and through the Supra - conscious....ethereal, Universal, the "Ultimate thought" process.

Perhaps, these are things our humanity was never meant to know as we certainly seem to drive ourselves crazy trying to find the answers to it all!

I mean what if...a BIG What if....someone who had actually been to, seen with their own eyes and consciousness, this "place" of the highest intelligence, a place of the Collective Consciousness, could they even begin to explain to the rest of us "what" it was like? I'm not so sure as the rest of humanity would still be thinking and looking at the event through non-experienced eyes and thoughts. If a hundred, thousand or million people had "gone to" this place of awe and wonder, would the rest of humanity believe it or like everything else counter-mand, mistrust and disclaim those who had "been there"?

I know there is at least one person here who understands where I'm coming from on this angle. Even together it would be a monumental task to get others to understand, even believe such a place exists. So then as individuals, we can make our claims and do the best we can to get others to at least embrace the concept, even if relating details would be a bit much,

OR

keep it to themselves, exchange experiences only with those who have seen it, been there etc..

Which best serves humanity?

It's sorta like the food thing in Rev. Rainbow's topic, until you've actually tasted it, you really don't know....and getting beyond our human emotions and preconceived concepts about things...well...y'all know.

Blessings of Peace,

I see several intelligent comments above, I also see where many of us, myself included, have difficulty understanding things of the Supra-consciousness, which of course is limited due to our "Human Condition". I often have doubts as to whether or not we, in this human form, are suppose to understand these things. One of the "issues" I've always had with the levels of thought, physical, the Now, here on up to and through the Supra - conscious....ethereal, Universal, the "Ultimate thought" process.

Perhaps, these are things our humanity was never meant to know as we certainly seem to drive ourselves crazy trying to find the answers to it all!

I mean what if...a BIG What if....someone who had actually been to, seen with their own eyes and consciousness, this "place" of the highest intelligence, a place of the Collective Consciousness, could they even begin to explain to the rest of us "what" it was like? I'm not so sure as the rest of humanity would still be thinking and looking at the event through non-experienced eyes and thoughts. If a hundred, thousand or million people had "gone to" this place of awe and wonder, would the rest of humanity believe it or like everything else counter-mand, mistrust and disclaim those who had "been there"?

I know there is at least one person here who understands where I'm coming from on this angle. Even together it would be a monumental task to get others to understand, even believe such a place exists. So then as individuals, we can make our claims and do the best we can to get others to at least embrace the concept, even if relating details would be a bit much,

OR

keep it to themselves, exchange experiences only with those who have seen it, been there etc..

Which best serves humanity?

It's sorta like the food thing in Rev. Rainbow's topic, until you've actually tasted it, you really don't know....and getting beyond our human emotions and preconceived concepts about things...well...y'all know.

Blessings of Peace,

There is a very simple reason I am willing to discuss these subjects... when I looked for validation for the things which occurred to me, I was unable to find much out there that didn't have " crazy " written all over it... I looked for words which related something similar to what I was going through and was at a loss.... I KNOW I am not the only one out there who needs a little bit of support... there are others out there, right now, who are looking for the words I share... I pray they find them, so that they may continue their journey on a little more even keel... and with a little more trust in themselves...

whether I actually converse with someone who has had the same experiences as me doesn't matter from my view... these words will remain for a while - in case they come looking late...

There is a very simple reason I am willing to discuss these subjects... when I looked for validation for the things which occurred to me, I was unable to find much out there that didn't have " crazy " written all over it... I looked for words which related something similar to what I was going through and was at a loss.... I KNOW I am not the only one out there who needs a little bit of support... there are others out there, right now, who are looking for the words I share... I pray they find them, so that they may continue their journey on a little more even keel... and with a little more trust in themselves...

whether I actually converse with someone who has had the same experiences as me doesn't matter from my view... these words will remain for a while - in case they come looking late...

i am also looking. I feel there is something I need to hear and something I want to hear....I can almost hear it in my mind, but it is barely audible and there is so much interference from the physical world..........

i am also looking. I feel there is something I need to hear and something I want to hear....I can almost hear it in my mind, but it is barely audible and there is so much interference from the physical world..........

The interference I do believe is from our egos and physical sense perceptors. Sit quietly and slowly allow the energy to flow away from these areas and be not afraid of losing your sense of self within the blissful stream of consciousness of All that Is.

Then you will surely know of what RevAl and Brother Michael Sky speak. It is a Universal Experience people have encountered throughout time and across the globe despite their personal belief system. It can change your world.

So what if parallel universes really do exist?

Oh my God! I love your dog! He looks just like my Spooky. You cannot hear me, but I am squealing with delight.

I adopted my baby in August of 2001. I named him Spooky because he is afraid of everything and terrorizes people. LOL

I am his mother and he is my son. His birthday is April Fools Day. Aren't schnauzers wonderful? I love dogs.

So what if parallel universes really do exist?

I think the possibilty of their existence is extremely rather high myself, almost guaranteed. Just don't get your big toe stuck in one and you wont even notice. Unless there is some connection with parallel "yous" in those dimensions and those feelings and emotions that hit us out of the blue sometimes are coming from our other selves.

• Amulet locked this topic