Greetings All,

About a month ago my mother was admitted to hospital having suffered a minor stroke and extremely low pulse rate.

She now has had a Pacemaker installed and is fighting a terrible systemic infection, caused by a cut on her foot and full on Type 1 Diabetes. She is suffering kidney failure as a result of the intense anit-biotic regimen. She also has a myriad of other minor things going on for a lady of 86 years. She seems to be on a see-saw of good days/bad days and her Will to keep on fighting "Life" as it were, diminishes greatly each day.

She has lived a full and good Life having done her duty as it were since just after high school when she worked for Pratt & Whitney Aircraft, blueprinting engines for many of the WWII fighters and bombers to her retirement in 1986 from the Hayward Parks Department as the Senior Landscape Architect. Like my machinist father Eddy having worked on many historical things such as Gemini and Space Shuttle projects, Hubble Space Telescope, Mom too was involved with many preservation projects of old mansions around the Bay Area and headed a Commission for the California Preservation Society.

Evelyn has a firm belief in God and her Faith and no one who knows her will believe she is going anywhere but Heaven. She has longed for a few weeks now, to simply go "home" and have a cup of coffee with Dad, who passed in December 2008. I think she deserves this right and to not be confined to a bed suffering.

May I request of you a thought, prayer or meditation from you for the "Best" for her?

My Eternal thanks,

Blessings of Peace,

I had attempted to respond to this last week dear brother Al, during the forum problems, but was unable to do so... Havent really been on since then till now, but I want you to know that my prayers are with her, and despite the ENORMOUS amount of restraint, level headedness, and inner strength you have shown here, my prayers are, nonetheless, with you as well.

• Amulet locked this topic