Please Send Some Good Vibrations To My Dad

My Dad came home from the nursing home yesterday and I guess tired of suffering and feeling useless he grabbed a gun and took his own life. He was in his mid 70's.

Any positive thoughts and well wishes that can be sent his way will be greatly appreciated!

Brightest Blessings!!!

Fawzo......

I am sorry, my friend.......

My heart reaches out to you and your family....

I will send prayers and much positive energy towards you , your family, and your Father....

This is an action that brings a cold knot to my heart... I will pray for assistance for him in his despair...

And for support and guidance for your thoughts...

you are Well Loved here my friend, anything I can do, you need only ask...

If you desire someone to talk to, I will be available for you....

Fawzo......

I am sorry, my friend.......

My heart reaches out to you and your family....

I will send prayers and much positive energy towards you , your family, and your Father....

This is an action that brings a cold knot to my heart... I will pray for assistance for him in his despair...

And for support and guidance for your thoughts...

you are Well Loved here my friend, anything I can do, you need only ask...

If you desire someone to talk to, I will be available for you....

Thanks my friend!!!!

I wish he could have found another way to leave this plane of physicality and end his suffering. I wouldn't want anyone to hang around and suffer just to please my selfish whims though.

He lived in Florida and while we weren't the closest Father and Son combination, we did keep in touch. I was the only one of his children who ever forgave him and would speak with him.

Hopefully he finds some rest now from the demons that haunted him his whole life.

Thanks again my friend!!!!!

My Dad came home from the nursing home yesterday and I guess tired of suffering and feeling useless he grabbed a gun and took his own life. He was in his mid 70's.

Any positive thoughts and well wishes that can be sent his way will be greatly appreciated!

Brightest Blessings!!!

My goodness Fawzo, you have my condolences. My thoughts are with him, and with you as well. :)

My Dad passed away at 55 from a massive heart attack. Different circumstances, but if you would like to talk about it, let me know.

Thanks RevRainbow and Thumper.

I guess I'm just kind of numb. I just lost my grandmother 10 days ago and still am not totally over that.

I actually went to work today to keep myself busy but I'm not very focused.

Thanks again friends!!!!!

Brightest Blessings!!!

Fawzo,

מי ייתן ואלוהים להביא שלום לך, לכל מי להתאבל

מאי את הנשמה של אבא שלך עכשיו יודע שלום

May G-d bring peace to you, to all who mourn

May your father's soul now know peace.

The community that is this forum reaches out to you with all its love and support.

((((((HUGS)))))) and prayers for you...

Thanks for the hugs and prayers!

Much appreciated today.

Fawzo,

מי ייתן ואלוהים להביא שלום לך, לכל מי להתאבל

מאי את הנשמה של אבא שלך עכשיו יודע שלום

May G-d bring peace to you, to all who mourn

May your father's soul now know peace.

The community that is this forum reaches out to you with all its love and support.

Thank you friend your kind words have helped bring that piece to my heart!

I will send good vibrations his way. My condolences to you and yours

tru2u

Thank You!

Fawzo,

I said a prayer to God for you and your family.

My impression was that this was going to hit 'emotionally' at a later point.

Please know that people do care about you, even from the other side of the globe.

Please, if you feel it's getting too much, please pray.

*hugs*

Dave

Fawzo,

I said a prayer to God for you and your family.

My impression was that this was going to hit 'emotionally' at a later point.

Please know that people do care about you, even from the other side of the globe.

Please, if you feel it's getting too much, please pray.

*hugs*

Dave

Thanks Dave!

I think my Buddhist studies and personal metaphysical experiences with what I believe to be the other side, makes these events less traumatic for me. I fully comprehend the Buddhist teachings of the impermanence of all things and that it is our clinging to things that causes much of our pain. I think of the thousands of children who died horrible deaths because of malnourishemnet from the time my Dad passed and yet I shed not one tear for any of them and that my dad had a full life and caused much of his own suffering and pain from a life of alcohlism and heavy smoking.

Yes I still mourn and am saddened and will miss him, but I realize that self pity does me little good.

My experiences with what I believe to be the otther side leave me to believe it is nothing short of fantabulous and that my dad is way better off now. I hope he gets the chance to learn from mistakes he made during his last focus and gets a chance to make things right for himself.

One of my personal short falls in this life is that I've always been overtly cerebral compared to emotional. I think I've missed out on many wonderful experiences in my own focus in this life by over thinking things. The recent passing of my family members has given me a chance to reflect on this.

I thank you all for your well wishes. They truly helped me make it through the day by kindling a warm spot in my heart with each response posted.

Just wanted to add my sympathy towards your loss. Sounds like your Dad struggled with some vices, but I reckon we all do to some extent. Losing family members isn't always unexpected, but it had to be somewhat traumatic to see him go the way he did.

Just wanted to add my sympathy towards your loss. Sounds like your Dad struggled with some vices, but I reckon we all do to some extent. Losing family members isn't always unexpected, but it had to be somewhat traumatic to see him go the way he did.

Thanks Dan!

Yes that is one memory my Step-Mom did not deserve.

The last few months have made me reconsider the idea of assisting those who wish to suffer no more and leave this plane of existence. Should we really be forcing all those folks like my grandmother who prayed every day for seven months that her Christian God would come and save her from her suffering.

Fawzo-

I am saddened deeply to hear this. We will most certainly send a Blessing his way and yours. I totally understand how this leaves an impression, even if not the closest.

Many Blessings of Healing, Light, Comfort and Solace your way...

Thank you friend!

my most sincere condolences to you on the loss of your father

blessings to you at this sad time

I read a poem recently called "In My Good Death" in this month's issue of The Sun ;

when I read it, I almost burst into tears, as it was exactly as I would wish my own

"good death" to be..

hoping that your father has found his and holding you and your family in the light

grateful ministermom

Edited by grateful

my most sincere condolences to you on the loss of your father

blessings to you at this sad time

I read a poem recently called "In My Good Death" in this month's issue of The Sun ;

when I read it, I almost burst into tears, as it was exactly as I would wish my own

"good death" to be..

hoping that your father has found his and holding you and your family in the light

grateful ministermom

Me too, Fawz,

Sorry buddy.

• Amulet locked this topic