How To Get Letters So You Can Registrat In The State Of New York City

Debby dee

I need to get registed in the State of New York City I was told by the city clerks office that I need 3 letters Appendix A,B,C So I went on here to the store well I looked at everything in here and so far no luck..I was told in the Clerks office that I had to come in here and click on the NYC package...Ok where?? Can anyone help me please??

well, to be honest with you the "NYC Package" is something the Monestary sells...but, you can get all necessary documents through the Real ULC with just a little bit of patience: )

....as to why Modesto doesn't offer it all in one "package" is a mystery to me. Living on the East Coast myself, this does cause a bit of frustration, but the good news is that once you get registered, you get another set of credentials from NYC, so you're good to go....peace.

well, to be honest with you the "NYC Package" is something the Monestary sells...but, you can get all necessary documents through the Real ULC with just a little bit of patience: )

....as to why Modesto doesn't offer it all in one "package" is a mystery to me. Living on the East Coast myself, this does cause a bit of frustration, but the good news is that once you get registered, you get another set of credentials from NYC, so you're good to go....peace.

I wrote a reply that went into more detail, but that is the jist of it.

To elaborate, the Monastery is a different church, that is often mistaken for the ULC - in large part because they foster the impression that they are the ULC. The New York Clerk is probably unaware of the difference. So, the first question is - where did you go to get your initial ordination? If it was here or ULCHQ, you should contact ULCHQ

Universal Life Church, Headquarters

601 Third St. Modesto, CA 95351

Office Ph: 209-527-8111

In any case, welcome to the forum.