Koki's post made me wonder if there are any spell's you can't cast because of the busted foot?

Not exactly spells. Energy work yes. But it is actually better to have someone else do it on you. Energy work on yourself when your injured or sick normally doesn't come off the way you want. If your unhealthy then your energy is unhealthy and your not likely to be effective.

Not exactly spells. Energy work yes. But it is actually better to have someone else do it on you. Energy work on yourself when your injured or sick normally doesn't come off the way you want. If your unhealthy then your energy is unhealthy and your not likely to be effective.

makes me wonder, once again, about the similiarities between people's energy usage...

As a Reiki healer, I look forward to sessions when I am not feeling at my best.... I receive as much ( or more ) healing as the person I am working on.... In the beginning of my practice I noticed changes in my performance when sick ( and exhaustion afterwards ) but realized it was because I was trying to " give " the energy instead of being a conduit for the universal energies...

speaking of which - I'll be sending much love your way !!

makes me wonder, once again, about the similiarities between people's energy usage...

As a Reiki healer, I look forward to sessions when I am not feeling at my best.... I receive as much ( or more ) healing as the person I am working on.... In the beginning of my practice I noticed changes in my performance when sick ( and exhaustion afterwards ) but realized it was because I was trying to " give " the energy instead of being a conduit for the universal energies...

speaking of which - I'll be sending much love your way !!

Thanks Brother Sky. I'm back to work now but my ankle still swells if I don't have it elevated. I'm walking with a limp but at least I'm on my feet and for the most part the pain isnt too bad. I have another xray in a week to make sure there is no hairline fracture. As I said in the healing thread I've never been trained with reiki. So I do energy work a little bit differently. I find my best energy work is when I am healthy myself. If I'm tired, sick, or just in an off mood I'm not going to do my best.

Thanks Brother Sky. I'm back to work now but my ankle still swells if I don't have it elevated. I'm walking with a limp but at least I'm on my feet and for the most part the pain isnt too bad. I have another xray in a week to make sure there is no hairline fracture. As I said in the healing thread I've never been trained with reiki. So I do energy work a little bit differently. I find my best energy work is when I am healthy myself. If I'm tired, sick, or just in an off mood I'm not going to do my best.

eat a little pepper - cayenne or red - to keep your circulation goin good.... a little valerian when you are sitting in the evening won't hurt... relax you and keep you from getting up every ten seconds...

eat a little pepper - cayenne or red - to keep your circulation goin good.... a little valerian when you are sitting in the evening won't hurt... relax you and keep you from getting up every ten seconds...

Ew I hate pepper. Can't stand the stuff. lol. The circulation is fine. It got too swollen last night and needed some ice. When I got home I sat at my desk instead of moving my laptop to the bed where I can prop my leg up. Big mistake. But for the most part there hasn't been any tingling or numbness since the first couple of days. My foot is a nice shade of bruised yellow. lol. Isnt all that pretty but my Dh doesn't have a food fetish anyway. :lol:

• Amulet locked this topic