Everyone Keep My Friend In Your Prayers/Thoughts

A good friend of mine named Chester is having surgery as I type this. He has Abdominal Aortic Anyerism. Chester is a happy go lucky man who is near and dear to everyone he meets. So please light a candle, say prayers and keep him in your thoughts. Thanks

It's a done deal...

Many Blessings to him, may he continue to be fulfilled by the warmth and caring his friends so easily and readily apply to his Being.

BTW, I have to ask Salem.....

While meditating/praying for Chester the other day, I got an image of a man...

late 40's early 50's, sort of an odd, or not common go-tee like facial hair, big, deep eyes, and a smile that seems to be "chiseled" into his face, kind of a large, but not bulbous, nose - thinning hair on top but still there, dark brown a bit of white here and there, collar length maybe a bit longer, and a very unusual large ring on his right hand, middle or ring finger (didn't get a good "look") Oh yeah, and something about a turned or perhaps partially missing tooth- incisor, not front, to the right side .

is this even close to what Chester looks like or is this simply my dim witted interpretation of him?

Just curious about mental imagery and whether or not it is a reality when doing Works or things like prayer/meditation. I've found, at least from the feed back I've gotten, I'm about 50/50 with being "on the money" and "not even close"... hehehe

I am glad to hear he's home and on the mend!

Blessings,

nope. He's closer to 60 I think. Doesn't keep facial hair at all. Isn't chiseled a bit. He's quick to laugh and I wouldn't call him "normal" in any sense. But he's a big happy teady bear of a man. :coffee:

Many Blessings to him, may he continue to be fulfilled by the warmth and caring his friends so easily and readily apply to his Being.

BTW, I have to ask Salem.....

While meditating/praying for Chester the other day, I got an image of a man...

late 40's early 50's, sort of an odd, or not common go-tee like facial hair, big, deep eyes, and a smile that seems to be "chiseled" into his face, kind of a large, but not bulbous, nose - thinning hair on top but still there, dark brown a bit of white here and there, collar length maybe a bit longer, and a very unusual large ring on his right hand, middle or ring finger (didn't get a good "look") Oh yeah, and something about a turned or perhaps partially missing tooth- incisor, not front, to the right side .

is this even close to what Chester looks like or is this simply my dim witted interpretation of him?

Just curious about mental imagery and whether or not it is a reality when doing Works or things like prayer/meditation. I've found, at least from the feed back I've gotten, I'm about 50/50 with being "on the money" and "not even close"... hehehe

I am glad to hear he's home and on the mend!

Blessings,

• Amulet locked this topic