I Own Two Magazines And Will Be Open To Submissions...

June 2.

June 1st is my next issue and then once it has hit the market, I'll be open for more submissions for the October (and most popular issue of each year) Halloween issue.

For the October issue, I have been fortunate enough to secure an interview with a rather well-known Horror and Sci-Fi star (and no, I'm not saying who it is until closer to June) and a review of one of his most recent movies.

The name of my magazines are Twisted Dreams Magazine and Worlds Within Worlds Beyond Magazine.

Twisted Dreams is for all things dark, paranormal, Occult, Supernatural, Horror and Gothic related.

For the Halloween issue, I like to focus more on the Occult and Paranormal and would love to hear from those members of the ULC who are witches, paranormal investigators, etc.

True stories of paranormal events and particularly, editorials on "fringe" religions are appreciated...as long as they are well-written and professional.

I also accept movie and book reviews of Independently made/written movies and books.

If you know a musician involved in Pagan or New Age Music, I welcome music reviews too - once again, as long as it's Indie.

If you yourself are a musician or movie-maker, I welcome your movies and music to review.

Write Horror or take cemetery photography? Then you just might very well find a home for your works in my magazine.

Also...for the October issue ONLY...I'll be accepting ads from my fellow ULC family for the sponsor section of my magazine...at NO COST (don't mean to yell, just want it clear that no, that's not a typo!) to you!

Just my way of saying "Thanks for making me feel welcome" and to show my support.

If a Mod happens to be reading this and would like to submit an ad for the ULC, that's great too! No cost! You can't beat free.

For those of you that write fringe, Horror, dark, New Age, Pagan, etc poetry, WWWB is for you.

I accept all styles but can accept no less than 3 poems per author. I have a wonderful friend who submits her fabulous cemetery photography for gallery art for each contributor and so it looks weird to have one poem with gallery artwork.

For more info, please see the official Twisted Dreams and WWWB website at:

Twisted Dreams & WWWB Magazines

June 2.

June 1st is my next issue and then once it has hit the market, I'll be open for more submissions for the October (and most popular issue of each year) Halloween issue.

For the October issue, I have been fortunate enough to secure an interview with a rather well-known Horror and Sci-Fi star (and no, I'm not saying who it is until closer to June) and a review of one of his most recent movies.

The name of my magazines are Twisted Dreams Magazine and Worlds Within Worlds Beyond Magazine.

Twisted Dreams is for all things dark, paranormal, Occult, Supernatural, Horror and Gothic related.

For the Halloween issue, I like to focus more on the Occult and Paranormal and would love to hear from those members of the ULC who are witches, paranormal investigators, etc.

True stories of paranormal events and particularly, editorials on "fringe" religions are appreciated...as long as they are well-written and professional.

I also accept movie and book reviews of Independently made/written movies and books.

If you know a musician involved in Pagan or New Age Music, I welcome music reviews too - once again, as long as it's Indie.

If you yourself are a musician or movie-maker, I welcome your movies and music to review.

Write Horror or take cemetery photography? Then you just might very well find a home for your works in my magazine.

Also...for the October issue ONLY...I'll be accepting ads from my fellow ULC family for the sponsor section of my magazine...at NO COST (don't mean to yell, just want it clear that no, that's not a typo!) to you!

Just my way of saying "Thanks for making me feel welcome" and to show my support.

If a Mod happens to be reading this and would like to submit an ad for the ULC, that's great too! No cost! You can't beat free.

For those of you that write fringe, Horror, dark, New Age, Pagan, etc poetry, WWWB is for you.

I accept all styles but can accept no less than 3 poems per author. I have a wonderful friend who submits her fabulous cemetery photography for gallery art for each contributor and so it looks weird to have one poem with gallery artwork.

For more info, please see the official Twisted Dreams and WWWB website at:

Twisted Dreams & WWWB Magazines

This is such a COINCIDENCE...

I own TWO MAGAZINES too!

...a June 1964 edition of TIME Magazine,

and an April 1957 edition of LOOK.

Of course the "LOOK" isn't for serious readers,

but hey, it's a magazine! :jest:

I'm very interested in submitting some poetry! I'll take a look at the website. Should I refer to this forum when submitting?

Yes you may Great Cthulhu.

Simply mention so in the body of your e-mail.

I'll look forward to your submission June 2 until September 1 - which is the deadline.

Yeah I got to work early today. I work 7am till 3:30pm. I don't know why the site is blocked from me. Usually I can visit most websites except facebook, myspace, and youtube.

That would explain it then, SalemWitchChild.

I use MySpace for my official magazine site. It covers all my needs so it's kind of a waste to have a separate website for it.

:)