I Got My Song On Amazon!

I got my first song "Swallow my soul" on Amazon. It's sort of a goth alternative track... Jesus & Mary Chain meets Ministry or something, though I had NO Intention on it coming out that way. It's actually an older song, recorded close to 10 years ago or something... Anyway, check it out! Just search the song title or Democritus AChE.

I am recording an album, but none of the songs will sound anything like that song, and the band name won't be "Democritus AChE." I'm looking for more musicians before recording something though, as I did all of the stuff on the song above and don't believe I'm that good at guitar/bass/drums to do it period, let alone all by myself...

P.S. Please don't review the song on whether you like me or not. It's atheist in lyrics, and if I were to visit a page with Christian lyrics from one of you, I would either not review it, or would review it with the quality of music. If "goth" or alternative is not your style, you won't like my song.

Thanks for checking my song out... If you like it, please review it! :)

Poundtastic? I'm not sure if that's a "goth" term or not...

The funny thing is, my music, as I picture it, will sound like a cross between Elvis Costello and XTC, with some Devo thrown in... Unfortunately, it's just me that recorded that song and it's how it came out. I need to get a band together sometime and try recording some more upbeat songs...

Thanks for checking my song out... If you like it, please review it! smile.gif

Poundtastic? I'm not sure if that's a "goth" term or not...

The funny thing is, my music, as I picture it, will sound like a cross between Elvis Costello and XTC, with some Devo thrown in... Unfortunately, it's just me that recorded that song and it's how it came out. I need to get a band together sometime and try recording some more upbeat songs...

I never heard of half those groups, but I was a big big Devo fan. I loved their simple crazy lyrics. Pink **cat, Hes a Mongoloid, Whip it.....ah the good old days.

XTC did hundreds of excellent songs, but you may know "Senses working overtime," "Mayor of Simpleton," "Dear God," "Senses working overtime," or "Thanks for Christmas," a song which is often played during christmas time, even though it's mocking Christmas...

Elvis Costello? You never heard of him? Radio Radio, pump it up, Everyday I write the book? He's one of the greatest artists in the past 100 years...

Devo is the best, and if you listen, almost all of their songs have a double meaning.

Edited by Democritus AChE

XTC did hundreds of excellent songs, but you may know "Senses working overtime," "Mayor of Simpleton," "Dear God," "Senses working overtime," or "Thanks for Christmas," a song which is often played during christmas time, even though it's mocking Christmas...

Elvis Costello? You never heard of him? Radio Radio, pump it up, Everyday I write the book? He's one of the greatest artists in the past 100 years...

Devo is the best, and if you listen, almost all of their songs have a double meaning.

I've heard of Elvis Costello but hes no Billy Joel or Elton John lol