Turnig Witches To Christ

never having met her,i would have to take her word that she has boobies.and by the same token,her claim that she is female,for whatever reasons.

I agree, but the fact that she has boobies doesn't guarantee that a person is female.

Here are some nice boobies......

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please pray for me in my struggle. i am attempting to get two wiccans(witches)to turn to God. it has been a long battle but i am slowly beating the powers of satan.! i am winning with Gods help. however i need all the prayers i can get

I hope everyone will recognize that this person is most likely A) here under false pretenses (joined an open-minded group just to tell us how wrong we are for being open-minded) or B) a troll (someone who joins forums and such just to post messages that get the members stirred up). The best response to either is to click on the REPORT button and do not post any responses. Report trolls and other fraudulent members to the Admin so he/she/they can remove the offender.

Oh, and, BTW, I love how this thread started off with idiotic hatred and digressed into a discussion of boobs. This is why Women really run the world -- we men are so easily distracted by boobs and buns and a nice smile.

:lol:

I, as admin, disagree that this person was a troll. I believe that they joined, thinking they were joining an conventional Christian Church. Hence my inital responses in this thread.

Oh. Well, as you are the Admin, I will leave that sort of determination in your hands. I still would have reported her if there was not already a long thread spun out from her original post. Now I know that I would have been wasting your time, so, hypothetically speaking, please forgive me for that hypothetical waste. :shy:

I, as admin, disagree that this person was a troll. I believe that they joined, thinking they were joining an conventional Christian Church. Hence my inital responses in this thread.

It is an oddity that the word church referring to a gathering of religious people has become a word that has for many in modern usage become to mean a Christian only body.

:- http://ardictionary.com/Church/5625

The title Universal life Church should have been a clue that we believe in the Universal Life, but our friend who made this error is unlikely to be the last one to do so. Hopefully he will find the confidence to come back and discuss the ways in which we are all different, but remain united.

We may argue over this and that and yet, we also defend each person right to be here, but also recognize on the forum that no one faith or opinion take residence over everyone Else's. I actually hope the savedintheson comes back and takes the time to learn more about us all. It may seem very strange at first but as many here (of all views) will testify it is very worth the pursuing.

• Administrator

I actually hope the savedintheson comes back and takes the time to learn more about us all. It may seem very strange at first but as many here (of all views) will testify it is very worth the pursuing.

Me too, Pete...

First, you must determine if one is a witch or not. This is usually done through accusation. Once accused, then the alledged witch is subjected to repetitious dunking in water until she confesses. If she does not confess, she is bound with a large rock and submerged. If she rises from the water and survives, she is a witch and can then be burned at the stake. If she drowns, she was not a witch and the accuser must apologize for the error.

These are the rules set forth by the Salem committee on witches, the biggest boobs of all.

First, you must determine if one is a witch or not. This is usually done through accusation. Once accused, then the alledged witch is subjected to repetitious dunking in water until she confesses. If she does not confess, she is bound with a large rock and submerged. If she rises from the water and survives, she is a witch and can then be burned at the stake. If she drowns, she was not a witch and the accuser must apologize for the error.

These are the rules set forth by the Salem committee on witches, the biggest boobs of all.

Besides what RevRainbow posted http://wiki.answers....em_Witch_Trials

Those women who were pregnant were allowed to give birth before they were executed. There is some speculation that during imprisonment that some were raped. <LI>A 'Witches Cake' would be made from human urine mixed with rye flour and once the cake was baked a dog was brought in and fed the cake. If the dog ate it the accusers assumed that each bite the dog took would send the so-called witch accused into great pain and groans and howling. <LI>1 of the 6 men Giles Cory who was 80 years old refused to condemn any women in the village of witchcraft and refused to admit he too was a witch so they laid him out in a field and piled heavy stones on him hoping that he would admit to being a witch. He did not and he died.

Who came up with the Witches Cake Idea????? http://americanhisto..._baked_in_salem

Edited by Fawzo

We don't NEED any more witches!

Christianity already has way too many of 'em.

You would already know that

if you spent very much time at coffee hour.

Send 'em to the Unitarians!

,,,or maybe you could "just let them be???

Each and every person though believes the way they do because they "believe" something to be true. What makes your beliefs and claims any more valid than anyone else? If you scrutinized your beliefs closely the same way you dismiss such claims by other religious icons you might be surprised by what you find.

Nothing makes my beliefs any more valid than anyone else's. I have scrutinized my beliefs closely, and have found them to be believable :)

There is a growing large number of atheists and agnostics who were once strong believers as well in Christianity. Their ferverent search and insatiable thirst for knowledge about everything about Christianity led them to the point they are now.

I would argue that a Christian turned atheist was never a 'strong' believer in Christianity in the first place.

A case in point about faith and belief regardless of facts is Mormonism. I've heard that the book of Mormon claims that Native Americans are the direct descendants of Jews. Modern Genome DNA evidence shows that this isn't the case. Why are there still Mormons?

I don't personally believe in Mormonism, but who knows where native Americans descended from? Mormons believe that the Lamanites and Nephites descended from 2 of the lost tribes of Israel (Manasseh and Ephraim), so Jewish DNA would only prove that they were not descendants of the tribe of Judah.

In 1644, Antonio Montezinos, a Spanish explorer of Jewish ancestry also known as Aaron Levi, returned to Amsterdam from the New World. He claimed that a group of Indians he had met in the mountains of what is now Columbia, had spoke to him in Hebrew and were the remnant of the Tribe of Reuben. Rabbi Menassah Ben Israel believed Montezinos testimony and wrote "The Hope of Israel" in 1650, where he endeavored to prove that the Indians in North and South America were descendants of the lost tribes of Israel. So the Mormon theory is nothing new.

• Amulet locked this topic