Turnig Witches To Christ

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm... no.

Wicca is a beautiful religion and I'll be praying for God to give them peace in their present convictions.

You might be interested to know that by invoking the 'power of prayer' to guide another individuals beliefs to be more in line with yours, effectively circumventing free will through spiritual pressure, you are in fact practicing a form of witchcraft that even most witches won't touch with a ten foot pole for fear of being interfering in a damaging way. You see, they acknowledge their power to influence others with intention, so they also acknowledge the responsibility not to abuse that power or get cocky with that power.

Edited by Tsukino_Rei

• Administrator

You may have slight problems recruiting for your cause. We have several wiccans on the forum here.

We don't try to convert to other religious beliefs here. We believe in religious tolerance.

We have buddists, wiccans, christians, jewish people, atheists, and crazy people (looking at you, Tsukino_Rei) all on the forum.

You may have slight problems recruiting for your cause. We have several wiccans on the forum here.

We don't try to convert to other religious beliefs here. We believe in religious tolerance.

We have buddists, wiccans, christians, jewish people, atheists, and crazy people (looking at you, Tsukino_Rei) all on the forum.

:lol: Guilty as charged. As an olive branch I'll tell you what I can pray in good conscience and what probably more people here could pray in good conscience, and what I encourage you to pray -> that God's will be done. Then let God sort out what the will be and how it will be executed.

Edited by Tsukino_Rei

Please pray for me in my struggle. i am attempting to get two wiccans(witches)to turn to God. it has been a long battle but i am slowly beating the powers of satan.! i am winning with Gods help. however i need all the prayers i can get

The best I can help you, is to give you some ancient wise advice. "That which you struggle against you soon become"

Why would God need your help to defeat Satan, and on top of that why would you in turn need ours. What does Satan have to do with Wicca?

Fawzo beat me to the post. I was also going to ask what Satan has to do with Wicca (generally, the answer is NOTHING).

Are these people harming others? It is one thing to pray that they not harm others, it is another to pray that they abandon their faith because it is not in keeping with your view.

I am Christian, I am clergy and it works for me. The reason I chose to be ordained by the ULC as opposed to a more mainstream denomination is that I have the freedom to accept that others do not have to practice their faith (or lack thereof) in accordance to my standards.

Yes, I personally believe in a day of judgment, and that works for me, personally. I am happy to discuss how that fits my life with those who wish to discuss it, but part of my truth is embracing that my truth is truth to me, and not necessarily to all.

Please pray for me in my struggle. i am attempting to get two wiccans(witches)to turn to God. it has been a long battle but i am slowly beating the powers of satan.! i am winning with Gods help. however i need all the prayers i can get

Since choice of religious belief is a God given right, I can not comply with your wishes.

Religious freedom is paramount in the Universal Life Church, which means respecting the religious choices of others.

Good luck with your internal battle though. I wish you peace and contentment.

If these two Wiccans are you friends then you will find the beauty in being who they are. You don't have to agree with their beliefs to be a friend. But you do have to respect their choices to be a good friend. Your job isn't to save their souls. They are doing what they beleive is right. And Tsunkino is absolutely correct that by praying for them to be "saved" you are indeed practicing a form of witchcraft. I hope that your friends realize what you are doing in time to stop any negativity from coming to them. Remember what you send out returns to you my friend.

then i can not in god concience use this site anymore, if you truly were as you claim "a church" you would see the errors of your satanic ways and realize that christ is the only way to salvation and all others are damned to hell

A church should be full of fellowship, love, compassion and acceptance, which if you weren't so busy judging everyone here you would see fills these sacred halls of ours.

God created diversity not clones.

• Administrator

then i can not in god concience use this site anymore, if you truly were as you claim "a church" you would see the errors of your satanic ways and realize that christ is the only way to salvation and all others are damned to hell

good luck to you in your search for enlightenment, fulfillment, and tolerance towards people of all religious beliefs, no matter how different they are from your own.

The best I can help you, is to give you some ancient wise advice. "That which you struggle against you soon become"

Why would God need your help to defeat Satan, and on top of that why would you in turn need ours. What does Satan have to do with Wicca?

***shaking my head at fawzo***

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. -

Friedrich Nietzsche

ancient wise advice..... chuckle chuckle.......

Edited by Brother Michael Sky

Wow- Have you taken the time to know and understand what the Wicca beliefs are? If you did, you wouldn't have made the comment that you did.

I have several friends that are Wiccan and we get along great because I have taken the time to learn what Wicca is about and in turn, they respect me for the path that I choose to follow.

Yes, I will pray for you in your struggle. I will pray that you will find understanding and tolerance in others beliefs.

May God Bless-

Wow- Have you taken the time to know and understand what the Wicca beliefs are? If you did, you wouldn't have made the comment that you did.

I have several friends that are Wiccan and we get along great because I have taken the time to learn what Wicca is about and in turn, they respect me for the path that I choose to follow.

Yes, I will pray for you in your struggle. I will pray that you will find understanding and tolerance in others beliefs.

May God Bless-

Well spoken!

Perhaps what is needed instead are a few prayers that the scales might fall from the unseeing eyes, and that Wicca might be understood as "The Old Religion" which was before Christianity, or Islam or Judaism, which will continue to be as long as wind blows and seasons change, and which is already very much in touch with God.

So, thank you very much anyway, but "the Wiccans really don't need your prayers".

Listen my friend. This is a church. A Universal Church and it is what it says on the tin.

You can leave and no one will stop you , but I have to say that you are passing up a wonderful opportunity to learn from and about others and their faiths. If you love as the bible says you must then I recommend that you start learning from people here rather than judging them.

The bible says blessed are the peace makers and I believe strongly that one does not make peace by trying to get everyone to comply with just your take on things.

Sure you can leave, but I recommend that you see this forum as a place of learning.

For starters:-

Talking about satan does not do much here as most of us do not believe satan exists (although some do) and Wiccans do not worship or believe in satan either. So refering to wiccans as works of satan is really going to be a big turn off. I will tell you also that I am fortunate to have friends who are wiccan and I believe they can teach a lot about loving one another.

Just remember that a few self righteous so called Christians used to torture and kill witches at one time and not everyone who uses the name of Jesus are loving people. I recommend that you stay a while and listen rather than making up your mind so quickly about people. You may find that they can teach you a lot about what it is to be human and to love..

You may find that after a while, like me, that one becomes proud to know people here and to be part of such a wonderful and Universal church.

Edited by Pete

• Amulet locked this topic