Pain

Yesterday was very strange changing weather all day. Sun, rain, Sun, Hail, Sun. Last time we had that I was in agony. Yesterday I had no pain at all! Not even a little. When I woke up my back and neck popped a few times, then I was fine all day!

It's not strange, dear heart, it's the answer to your true desire... it's between you and your creator....

but hearing of your relief surely makes me happy for you...

You have your attention, now spend some time in quiet contemplation, ask yourself why this manifestation was necessary.... what is your pain trying to bring to your attention?...

Please don't answer me, that is not for me to know, but for you to understand...

Tsukino_Rei, I am a healer, who is disabled..... There are Karmic illnesses, and there are accidental illnesses brought on by personal choice, and there are illnesses which are manifestations of a conflict of thought, which leave an unease within the body...

of the three, the only illness which is so stubborn as to resist the TRUE desire for healing, is a Karmic transaction taking place....

My friend Tsukino_Rei, you have a beautiful soul - you will come through this with an understanding which will make it all worthwhile....

:thumbu:

Hint, hint, hint...... you would make an effective healer, I'm almost positive you would be much more effective than myself... I harbor so much doubt....

Edited by Brother Michael Sky

• Amulet locked this topic