Not Sure Where To Put This

Theresa

One of my myspace friends is in the going through a rough patch, his name is Shawn Sellers he does a blogtalk radio show called Down at the Crossroads with his partner Jake Bell. Shawn posted this as a bulletin:

Hello my dear friends and family,

First I want to thank each and every one of you for all your thoughts and prayers through this very difficult time for myself, the boys, and Michelle. We truly appreciate all of the help and words of encouragement.

This week, a second custody hearing was held. Some of you already know I am in midst of a serious custody battle with my ex-wife. I can no longer hope that she will get help for her illness. I must fight for my sons' safety and welfare.

The biggest argument she had against me was my involvement in the paranormal field. I need the support of this community to help me explain this field, and that what we do is serious scientific research and parapyschological study. Anyone who can help can send me letters or emails in regards to the paranormal field. That would be a big help.

I am also asking for letters in reference of my character. I need the judge to see me for who I am...without a doubt in her mind that the boys are safe, happy and well taken care of with Michelle and I.

I thank you all in advance. Your help means more to me than I can ever express to you all.

One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it.

In light and love,

Shawn

His myspace is

http://www.myspace.com/hrsemanparanormal

If anyone has information that he can use pertaining to the validity of studying paranormal phenomenon.

Thanks T.

If anyone has information that he can use pertaining to the validity of studying paranormal phenomenon.

Thanks T.

I would point them to the University of Virginia School of Medicine, Division of Peceptual Studies - "The staff of the Division welcomes information about experiences of the types listed below. We are very careful to maintain confidentiality and routinely use pseudonyms when publishing Western cases that may be easily traced. The identity of persons reporting experiences to us will not be made public in any way without the express written permission of the person(s) involved. We would like to have first information about experiences sent to us via e-mail or by U.S. Mail, preferably typed (see lower left corner of this page for address). Please do not send cassettes with accounts recorded on tape or long manuscripts. The staff may request more details, and informants should be willing to cooperate in a further investigation of the experience reported. The small size of our staff, however, sometimes makes it impossible for us to investigate every experience brought to our attention.

(Please note, we cannot provide therapeutic or counseling services via email, telephone, or correspondence to individuals who are made anxious by unusual experiences.)

Children Who Claim to Remember Previous Lives

Near-Death Experiences (NDEs)

Veridical NDEs**

Out-of-Body Experiences (OBEs)

Apparitions and After-Death Communications

Deathbed Visions

Psychophysiological Studies of Altered States of Consciousness and Psi"

Edited by RabbiO

• Amulet locked this topic