Dangers Of Astral Projection (Out-Of-Body-Experiences, Oobe)

Since we astral project everyday when we are asleep, astral projection must be a very safe and natural activity. However, I have read a few articles on the subject that speak about the dangers of astral projection, such as the possibility of encountering negative entities or having your Silver Cord severed. Do you feel that astral projection is dangerous? Or do you think it is safe and one need not worry about one's safety?

Since we astral project everyday when we are asleep, astral projection must be a very safe and natural activity. However, I have read a few articles on the subject that speak about the dangers of astral projection, such as the possibility of encountering negative entities or having your Silver Cord severed. Do you feel that astral projection is dangerous? Or do you think it is safe and one need not worry about one's safety?

It's something we do almost daily... some daily... the cord cannot be severed... not a worry...

Yes, it is potentially dangerous, for a great many reasons....

What do you understand to be some of the reasons?

Simply being in the Astral without a spiritual understand of exactly what the astral IS..... THAT i would say, is the most dangerous aspect..... could lead to a very great misunderstanding....

folks think that when they leave their body ( with no definite positive intention ) they are in " Heaven " or something.... not even close... The Astral is the unfinished creations that have accumulated since men have been incarnating on this planet.... It is a tricky, messy, place.... one needs a spiritual understanding to even successfully navigate this place.... one could find themselves mired in a set of circumstances that is no more " real " than a dream.... and they would fully believe it, for they've seen it with their own eyes.... they just don't realize it's no more " true " than a bit of random dream they have stumbled across....

I have said, in other threads, that individuals vibrate at a rate which is appropriate for them.... this level of vibration must be of a certain height to even have a chance of escaping the Astral.....

Spiritual Studies Must come first for any useful experience... USEFUL experience.......

Simply being in the Astral without a spiritual understand of exactly what the astral IS..... THAT i would say, is the most dangerous aspect..... could lead to a very great misunderstanding....

folks think that when they leave their body ( with no definite positive intention ) they are in " Heaven " or something.... not even close... The Astral is the unfinished creations that have accumulated since men have been incarnating on this planet.... It is a tricky, messy, place.... one needs a spiritual understanding to even successfully navigate this place.... one could find themselves mired in a set of circumstances that is no more " real " than a dream.... and they would fully believe it, for they've seen it with their own eyes.... they just don't realize it's no more " true " than a bit of random dream they have stumbled across....

I have said, in other threads, that individuals vibrate at a rate which is appropriate for them.... this level of vibration must be of a certain height to even have a chance of escaping the Astral.....

Spiritual Studies Must come first for any useful experience... USEFUL experience.......

How are vibrations checked?

How are vibrations checked?

that, my friend, is a very good question...

I have a certain ability to see the energy patterns of people and things.... even with that ability, there is no way for me to see a person's spiritual state, unless it is woefully inadequate, or considerably more refined than my own...

I honestly have no idea how to answer that question. The only thing I can share from personal experience is this: I played with OOBE's for quite a while before i realized that i was, basically, daydreaming... There came a point when i was approached... by my own guides... and asked whether i was finished playing and ready to get to work..... In a reality where everything is energy - theres no excuse for not accomplishing something at all times..... and things changed drastically... from " above " the Astral is much more understandable....

Please don't take this to mean that i think I am more advanced or anything... we are on our own course and It is my time to know these things... a decision that was made before i incarnated this time... a DECISION - not a special badge or something... I deserve no credit...... it's just where i am at this time....

Edited by Brother Michael Sky

I respectfully disagree with Brother Michael Sky. I believe everyone can explore as I believe in EWOP (everything works out perfectly) Our soul/spirit/high self is a perfect guide for us and will never present us with something we aren't ready to deal with. I do agree, that an intent helps make it more productive traveling. In fact, to do it a lot just for fun or to feel good, like anything, can lead to a useless addiction. But astral travel or OBE with an awareness and a purpose is a wonderful tool for healing and understanding our spirit self. Trusting our higher self is the key and traveling is a good way to learn this.

Just my 2 cents...

P.S. In my flesh space life, I teach classes on how to use Astral travel as an efficient, effective tool and for fun on occasion. I believe and encourage everyone to try it.

I respectfully disagree with Brother Michael Sky. I believe everyone can explore as I believe in EWOP (everything works out perfectly) Our soul/spirit/high self is a perfect guide for us and will never present us with something we aren't ready to deal with. I do agree, that an intent helps make it more productive traveling. In fact, to do it a lot just for fun or to feel good, like anything, can lead to a useless addiction. But astral travel or OBE with an awareness and a purpose is a wonderful tool for healing and understanding our spirit self. Trusting our higher self is the key and traveling is a good way to learn this.

Just my 2 cents...

P.S. In my flesh space life, I teach classes on how to use Astral travel as an efficient, effective tool and for fun on occasion. I believe and encourage everyone to try it.

I understand what you are saying, however i stand by what i said... there is very little use for the astral besides fun and curiosity... beyond the personally validating experience....the astral is simply a place i try to pass through without paying attention... as a soul's vibration increases ( through spiritual exploration and curiosity ) much more interesting and personal things become apparent.... ( and before you ask Fawzo - the experiences would depend on the soul involved )

Understand I am not trying to correct you, I am just being clear for those who may read this later... different experiences, different people... a good point to make...