Demonic Attack

Last night I was attacked by a demon while cleansing a building. Please send energy to me. The demon tried to posses me and now I am very draind from fighting.

there are several ways to handle this.

1. catholic way - carry a priest blessed crucifix of St Benedict with you. ask any priest. to bless it for you. He is known in catholic circles as the demon butt kicker. say his prayer when you need him.

2. wiccan way - do a bannishing ritual on the place with acetone. it disapates energy.

basicly it's going in there and smashing thier energy matrix. supernatural things can't do a thing without thier energy.

a after thought, If it's only really a thought form, you have a whole new ball game on your hands. do #1!

I recommend number 1 thou.

in number 1 God and St Benedict have your back.

in number 2 it's up to you, you mess up and you are on your own.

Edited by FrCorey

Last night I was attacked by a demon while cleansing a building. Please send energy to me. The demon tried to posses me and now I am very draind from fighting.

There is no entity that can withstand Michael and His Legions.... the time old beseeching call is " Michael, Michael, Michael.... Help Me Now, Please I Need Your Aid." Say this aloud in your moment of need and know you will be assisted... See if that works for you my friend... ( know that it will... ) :cool:

You might want to stay out of the building... If your drained from resisting being possessed, I'd say your out-matched.

As you are feeling drained now you might assume, as you are reporting, certian physiological side effects. Great strain can weaken the nervous system. The following foods can help repair and strengthen your nervous system and so help with the feeling of being drained;

Banana's

Strawberries

Chocolate

Turkey

Orange juice to help you absorb the iron from your foods.

Edited by Tsukino_Rei

Once you are calm and feel energized again, I might suggest that you do some soul searching as to why this came into your life at this time and place. Everything happens for a reason and there is a lesson here somewhere. If you can find the lesson, you can break the cycle and it will be MUCH less likely to happen to you again. All good things and drink plenty of water, Sky

• Amulet locked this topic