Weekly Torah Readings

Cool link thanks. I enjoyed all the calendar information.

With the understanding, of course, that the site is a Messianic Jewish site and the scriptural readings include what Messianic Jews like to refer to as Brit Chadashah (New Covenant or, no surprise, New Testament) which you ain't gonna find in a normative synagogue.

With the understanding, of course, that the site is a Messianic Jewish site and the scriptural readings include what Messianic Jews like to refer to as Brit Chadashah (New Covenant or, no surprise, New Testament) which you ain't gonna find in a normative synagogue.

RabbiO thanks for the note.

I was wondering if there is any general feeling about 2012 within the Jewish Community, or basically until the Golden Gate is reopened and the Temple rebuilt there is no need to worry about any type of Armageddon.

RabbiO thanks for the note.

I was wondering if there is any general feeling about 2012 within the Jewish Community, or basically until the Golden Gate is reopened and the Temple rebuilt there is no need to worry about any type of Armageddon.

Actually the big discussion for 2012 is what kind of celebration can be planned for this rabbi's 65th birthday.

does it bother you, that the fact this was a messianic jewish site, would not be immediately noticed by the christians on this board?? And the fact they probably don't know what that means?

how do you feel about Messianic Jews?? only answer if you feel like it RabbiO.... but I am curious.....

• Amulet locked this topic