Energeic Healing

Energetic Healing  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Energetic Healing Works

here's a little lighthearted story which relates to the above question of awareness...

I have been doing my meditation outside lately as much as possible. Nice sunny spot on the grass, sunshine shining down.... nice.

A very peculiar thing has begun to happen.....

I am not a person who sees something mystical in the ordinary everyday happenings around us.... I don't see a guiding hand, necessarily, in fortuitous happenings... odd things happen which can't be explained... I'm ok with that....

here's the odd thing thats been happening :

when i sit on the ground during meditation, i seem to be attracting critters from below the ground....

In a two-week period I have had three moles ( possibly voles... :blink: ) surface under me... not just digging around in the ground under me, but actually come out of the ground and go beneath me while in a crosslegged posture... one actually climbed onto my boot....

I have also had one corn snake slither from below me.... that one shook me out of meditation..... shocked i was..... :blink:

This is a peculiar thing as i am fond of meditating on the earth, have done it for years, and have never had these things happening....

Do you suppose there could be a reason why this is going on? My meditation has, as a part of it, a call for Love and Healing directed at the Earth itself.... I wondering if these critters are sensing the energy i send and are disturbed by it....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"How great a gladness do you think the beauty of the flowers brought to his mind when he saw the shape of their beauty and perceived the odor of their sweetness? ...When he found an abundance of flowers, he preached to them and invited them to praise the Lord as though they were endowed with reason. In the same way he exhorted with the sincerest purity cornfields and vineyards, stones and forests and all the beautiful things of the fields, fountains of water and the green things of the gardens, earth and fire, air and wind, to love God and serve him willingly. Finally, he called all creatures brother, and in a most extraordinary manner never experienced by others, he discerned the hidden things of nature with his sensitive heart, as one who had already escaped into the freedom of the glory of the sons of God." ~ The First Life of St. Francis

"How great a gladness do you think the beauty of the flowers brought to his mind when he saw the shape of their beauty and perceived the odor of their sweetness? ...When he found an abundance of flowers, he preached to them and invited them to praise the Lord as though they were endowed with reason. In the same way he exhorted with the sincerest purity cornfields and vineyards, stones and forests and all the beautiful things of the fields, fountains of water and the green things of the gardens, earth and fire, air and wind, to love God and serve him willingly. Finally, he called all creatures brother, and in a most extraordinary manner never experienced by others, he discerned the hidden things of nature with his sensitive heart, as one who had already escaped into the freedom of the glory of the sons of God." ~ The First Life of St. Francis

Kingfisher, my heart already wants to read too much into this, i am sure.... but thank you for that... :)

This is not the only peculiarity I have been experiencing...

I would like to ask our other energy healers if they have been noticing subtle " differences " lately in their healing sessions..... anything strange happening lately?

Edited by Brother Michael Sky

Kingfisher, my heart already wants to read too much into this, i am sure.... but thank you for that... :)

This is not the only peculiarity I have been experiencing...

I would like to ask our other energy healers if they have been noticing subtle " differences " lately in their healing sessions..... anything strange happening lately?

Yes. Our brain-wave frequencies are being effected. Many people, including me, are feeling strange and ill. If I were to describe it, I'd say it feels like everything is "on hold" for the moment. There is large seismic activity all over the planet and it is increasing. The earth's magnetic field is growing weaker overall and is fluctuating at the moment. We are about to experience some major "adjustments." Our solar system has entered a highly energetic area of space as it moves into alignment with the Galactic core for the first time in known history. And, we have incoming, including the 3660 year periodic return of Nibiru which is four times larger than earth but with a magentic field 27 times greater than earth.

This time on its passage it will be between the earth and the sun. That's when its effects are most devastating. There is a coming pole shift, both a magnetic pole shift and a physical one. Those who choose to remain on the surface will be the best off. Your elite leaders have built large underground facilities for themselves to save their own hides. Only the rich are allowed. Those will become their own TOOMBS.

We are also being bombarded by energies never before experienced coming out of the Galactic Core as we interface with it. Due to the weakening and collapsing of earth's magnetic field, there is no longer a shield of protection from the cosmic energies and the shield they have tried to artificially construct via chemtrails was a puny and insufficient effort indeed. All they did was help poison us with Aluminum and Barium. Our ancesters, the Anunnaki knew long ago that the only way to put up such a shield is to use finely powdered gold. It is the only substance that can be ground fine enough to stay suspended in the upper atmosphere.

The Powers-That-Be are frightened because they have no idea what to expect and feel "out of control." That's the best part of it. Their criminal schemes are shipwrecked and Mother Nature cannot be bought off.

The cosmic bombardment is effecting our DNA and thus our consciousness.

So, fear not. Mother Earth is about to give birth. Observe the animals, they will tell you when a severe quake is about to occur. Expect considerable Vulanism all over the planet. Iceland is one of many. There are many more underwater volcanoes erupting at the moment. Watch Etna and Vesuvius. These will indicate immediately impending cataclysms.

Many of us are having a very strong vision of a devestating cataclysm in North America. This will start with a huge movement along the MADRID FAULT followed by California. The ETs are monitoring all this but will not say where or when because it is WE who must deal with it and learn to function in our intuition and eventual telepathy.

Take care of your family and neighbors. Group meditation is one way to do that. Playing music together is another. I have been attending a drum circle. This is energetic healing.

I talked about this before but for those who have not heard it. DANDELIONS are an incredible herbal medicine. Dig them out of the ground at any time of the year and separate the roots from the leaves. The leaves can be made into a tea. The roots are one of the most powerful energetic medicines on earth. DO NOT WASH THEM OFF. ALLOW THE EARTH TO CLING TO THE ROOTS. DRY THEM IN THE SUN UNTIL THEY ARE CRISP AND SNAP WELL. GRIND THEM TO POWDER IN A MORTAR WITH A PESTLE. Take only ONE HALF TEASPOON PER DAY IN JUICE. CANCER HAS BEEN REGULARLY HEALED IN THIS WAY.

I did this and after three days had to lower the dose because I felt like the SUN was radiating inside my body!

This utilizes a principle now known by quantum physicists. BIOGEOSYSTEMICS. The frequencies of Mother Earth from the soil left on the roots and injested along with the plant produces a SYNERGY in the human body that alerts the immune system and can heal ANYTHING.

Where I am, it has been raining and working in the garden has been impossible. That also happened last year. There will be food shortages. Get to know your local farmers.

Pay attention to your intuition. You will know what to do.

namaste

Beautiful. This is conscious awareness of our total Interconnectivity with All-That- Is. This interconnectivity is a fact not a theory or a sentiment, which has now even been discovered by Quantum Physicists and those with energetic interface in Bio-Physics and any other field of investigation.

There is, of course, great resistance to this new/ancient way of thinking by the materialist/realist/reductionist falsely so-called "science" that prevails as the "Status Quo" which we were all taught in schools and universities.

The new holonomic thinking is the complete opposite of the materialst/realist/reductionist so-called "standard model of science" paradigm with which our entire civilization has been deeply enculcated for hundeds of years, since the time of Descartes and the Cartesian Split with the Roman Catholic Church.

And, how did that work out for us? A mushroom cloud tells you clearly. Seems like I remember some wise many saying, "judge the tree by the fruit it bears?" (something like that)

There is and always has been a Divine Cosmic Plan for Mother Earth and her children. She is to express radiantly as an awesome garden, not just for us, but for the great benefit of all the intelligent beings in the entire Universe who will come to drink in and bathe in her stunning beauty.

We, homo sapiens sapiens, will be her caregivers.

We do not "own" this planet now, nor will we ever "own" it. Intelligent beings do not "own" one another but interface in compassion, unless they are ignorant, immature and inexperienced about what Life, Light and Love are all about.

This is our destiny when we choose compassion over selfishness as our fate.

Those who choose selfishness need more life experience to learn the principle of cause and effect and so, must repeat another long cycle of the "dog eat dog" philosophy.

The age of tares and wheat living side by side is coming to a rapid close. A bifurcation of Mother Earth's time-line is occurring. The wheat and the tares must now go their different ways on their path back to the One Source of All-That-Is.

The next cycle for Mother Earth is what every culture on earth has prophesied as the "golden age." It is not just "in the future" but right now when we perceive reality as it is, instead of our self-created delusions encouraged by the vain traditions of the fathers, whose fruit is a mushroom cloud instead of a magic mushroom.

So ingest as many psychedelic substances into your bioform as possible while you still have time! :lol: Just kidding, just kidding.

St. Francis had this happiness, as did many others also. We can too. It is entirely our own choice.

namaste

• Amulet locked this topic