Energeic Healing

Energetic Healing  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Energetic Healing Works

Here's another for the rock hound.... A nice, fair sized, base crystal.... hold it under running water for a few minutes ( tap water is fine ) then set it in the sun for a few days.... when you meditate and have reached your spiritual calm, offer energy to your base crystal.... do this on a regular basis and keep the crystal in a good place ( most feel there should be a dedicated spot in your house for meditation and perhaps setting up a small physical representation of a prayer corner ).

When you are low on energy or stressed for whatever reason, get your base crystal out and set quietly with it in your lap.... Crystals are batteries, and whatever you put into them is available for retreival.... but like a cell phone battery they have a memory, and the more you use it the more potent it will become....

Running water will cleanse any mineral and sunlight will as well... think of that process like erasing any data on the crystal before you upload your own info.... thumbsup(1).gif

8 pounds !?! Gee whiz... prolly the equivalent of a radio telescope....... the one i use is about 8 inches long and 1/2 inch thick... and i use magnetized hematite... its more effective...

I have an altar set up full of various crystals and an Happy Buddha statue. I sit with various minerals on my zafu and zabuton. It is very calming but using the minerals has never led to any estatic experiences.

Lately I've been wondering about lab created crystals. Since they are generated in a lab they are perfect and one would think they would be able to help focus any energy more precisely. Something in me though seems to prefer natural crystals over the lab created. I want to create my own chakra pendant using lab created precious stones but would like to hear what some Reiki Masters think about lab created over natural.

Getting a lab created tanzanite, diamond and sapphire is also a whole heck of a lot cheaper than the real deal.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the metaphor, when talking about which crystal to use or even just which tool to use in general is that I can drive a nail into a piece of wood with a shoe, or a book my hand or even a pair of pliers, but I can do it faster and easier with a hammer. In another words, any tool, if you need or want one, can be used, just sometimes it's easier to use one that is best suited for the purpose. The intent and the understanding of how to draw on the universal energy is really all that matters. I've used plain old brown dirt doing a healing when nothing else was available and it was more for the person I was working with (as a visual) than for me. Tools just help the situations.

I like the metaphor, when talking about which crystal to use or even just which tool to use in general is that I can drive a nail into a piece of wood with a shoe, or a book my hand or even a pair of pliers, but I can do it faster and easier with a hammer. In another words, any tool, if you need or want one, can be used, just sometimes it's easier to use one that is best suited for the purpose. The intent and the understanding of how to draw on the universal energy is really all that matters. I've used plain old brown dirt doing a healing when nothing else was available and it was more for the person I was working with (as a visual) than for me. Tools just help the situations.

Yes, Morning Light Sky, I certainly concur. Use whatever is appropriate. Every situation is unique in some way.

namaste

In your opinion though is a lab created crystal more like a Gucci high heel or an hammer for driving a nail?

In your opinion though is a lab created crystal more like a Gucci high heel or an hammer for driving a nail?

My opinion is they are just as good. It's really the energy you are drawing into them that really matters, so what if it was nature made or man made.. Lab created diamonds are still used on blades to cut or in radios. Sorta like a rock versus a hammer for driving the nail... :) Others may have different experience, but I have used a lab created sapphire, to name one example, and it "felt" very much the same.

My opinion is they are just as good. It's really the energy you are drawing into them that really matters, so what if it was nature made or man made.. Lab created diamonds are still used on blades to cut or in radios. Sorta like a rock versus a hammer for driving the nail... smile.gif Others may have different experience, but I have used a lab created sapphire, to name one example, and it "felt" very much the same.

Thank you. That is what I wanted to know.

I wonder if we could talk to George now if he would be singing the same songs. Someone should try to channel Carlin!

In a weirdly similar vein, I frequently wonder what Jesus' contemporaries thought of him.... was he that weird, bearded guy who did really weird things? meditating off by himself, saying controversial, argumentative things when he was in public...... Talking about his father in heaven, talking folks into enemas like the aquarian gospel says..... :devil:

I wonder at our perspectives when I encounter someone like George Carlin....

In a weirdly similar vein, I frequently wonder what Jesus' contemporaries thought of him.... was he that weird, bearded guy who did really weird things? meditating off by himself, saying controversial, argumentative things when he was in public...... Talking about his father in heaven, talking folks into enemas like the aquarian gospel says..... devil.gif

I wonder at our perspectives when I encounter someone like George Carlin....

I read and enjoyed the Aquarian Gospel but I don't recall any enemas dicussions?

• 2 months later...

here's something to wake this thread back up...: Allison Zopel - aware coma reiki recipient

This young lady was a reiki practioner before having an accident. She was in a coma for years, awake and aware in her body. She relates her experiences throughout the coma, and specifically her experiences with reiki... this is an audio file on a reiki webpage... well worth the listen... as an aside, she also composed music spontaneously during her recovery... as she would awaken...

here's something to wake this thread back up...: Allison Zopel - aware coma reiki recipient

This young lady was a reiki practioner before having an accident. She was in a coma for years, awake and aware in her body. She relates her experiences throughout the coma, and specifically her experiences with reiki... this is an audio file on a reiki webpage... well worth the listen... as an aside, she also composed music spontaneously during her recovery... as she would awaken...

This young lady is a great inspiration.

Thank you for posting this, brother Sky.

She mentioned "patience" and "persistance" which are two of the six Paramitas. Yes, the human body is capable of self-healing. I have seen it, experienced it and enjoyed it too many times to have any skepticism about it at all. She mentioned the cellular level. Cell-Talk absolutely WORKS! I use it myself. There is no doubt about it. It is totally PROVEN to work. And, the proper methodology is well know and is SIMPLE. SOUND is also used.

CELL TALK

So, let the AMA and BIG PHARMA collapse along with the Masters of Money and War. Their time is OVER. A New Paradigm now begins on planet earth.

One of the five Divine Human Rights for every human being in this world is state-of-the-art medical treatment. This is it. There are others for people not yet quite attuned to the laying on of hands, such as Jim Humble's simple formula which is proven to take care of ALL pathogens in the human body including Malaria, HIV and CANCER. Jim Humble along with others, such as Doctors Without Borders, is proving this right now in Africa. They are opening FREE clinics to solve the world's biggest health problems among the world's most poor and uneducated.

Read about that here:

JIM HUMBLE

You can download an MP3 or MP4 of Jim's interview with PC here:

JIM'S INTERVIEW ON CAMELOT

There is no need to "fight" the medical/pharmaceutical complex, just replace it totally. It is now becoming obsolete and the energetic understanding of the human bioform arising and becoming known everywhere as well as more natural means of allowing the built in processes of the human bioform to heal itself with the proper stimulation.

DR. BRUCE LIPTON

namaste

Dr Kevin Warwick -> Freaking Genius XTREME. He is the worlds leading cyberneticist. His pioneering work has put him on

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Warwick

He is currently a professor at the University of Reading.

http://www.reading.ac.uk/sse/about/staff/k-warwick.aspx

http://singularityhub.com/2010/03/09/kevin-warwick-once-a-cyborg-now-a-prophet-of-the-man-machine-future-video/

He's done stuff like link up the two nervous systems of two humans (himself and his wife) so that they could 'sense' each others movements and feelings. He has had his arm wired into a robotic arm so that his own brain signals could directly operate it. He has implanted a chip into his brain. He has given himself bat sonar in another experiment. He has surfed the web using direct interface.

Anyway, all that is to say that if you surf youtube for his online lectures or features you will find one in which he points out that humans are electro-chemical. He beleives that while presently and in the past we turn to the chemical portion of ourselves for pharmaceutical remedies that in the future pharmaceuticals will be rushing to invest in electrical treatments. He envisions a future in which humans will all have chips in their bodies that will be able to maintain awareness of our physiological conditions for early diagnosis and be able to correct most malfunctioning systems with electronic impulses.

Any way - if our systems are electro-chemical, if remote receivers in a cap on the head of monkey can move a robotic arm (can has, peeled a banana), it stands to reason that we human beings have some form of electrical joining when we touch one another. Whether that has any sort of controllable effect hasn't been empirically proven but it hasn't really been empirically tested either. I'm not entirely closed to the possibility and the scientific groundwork for the possibility has been layed.

Our chemicals certainly have an effect on eachother and certainly send signals to one another - pheremones. So, rather than asking why our electrical systems would be able to impact one anothers, perhaps we should ask why it wouldn't be able to? The biological precedent has been set.

Edited by Tsukino_Rei

Any way - if our systems are electro-chemical, if remote receivers in a cap on the head of monkey can move a robotic arm (can has, peeled a banana), it stands to reason that we human beings have some form of electrical joining when we touch one another. Whether that has any sort of controllable effect hasn't been empirically proven but it hasn't really been empirically tested either. I'm not entirely closed to the possibility and the scientific groundwork for the possibility has been layed.

Our chemicals certainly have an effect on eachother and certainly send signals to one another - pheremones. So, rather than asking why our electrical systems would be able to impact one anothers, perhaps we should ask why it wouldn't be able to? The biological precedent has been set.

A lot of times you can sense and feel that someone is nearby even without seeing that someone. One can fell the electrical effect just getting very close to anothers skin without even actually touching it all the way.

How many times have you felt that someone was watching you to turn and find out that someone was watching you. I guess the more paranoid someone is could have an effect on the last statement.

A lot of times you can sense and feel that someone is nearby even without seeing that someone. One can fell the electrical effect just getting very close to anothers skin without even actually touching it all the way.

How many times have you felt that someone was watching you to turn and find out that someone was watching you. I guess the more paranoid someone is could have an effect on the last statement.

I quite agree. There is a heat, a mutual awareness exchanged between beings in proximity to one another. Animals can sense and react to how eachother and how humans are feeling based on the chemicals we release - and we can adjust/control what chemicals we release to an extent with pure mental will power as we adjust our fear levels, or other emotions, to summon the desired response from the being we are interacting with. Most humans do this on a subconscious level automatically. I don't know if the knowledge that a person has entered the room or is being watched is the result of chemicals, electrical interaction, or both. But I certainly know that my husband sometimes likes to play the hand face game while I'm sleeping. >.< Some irritating classmates enjoyed it at a sleepover as well. Basically when I'm asleep someone puts their hand about 9-10 cm from my face, my head immediately turns no matter how careful they try to be about it. I was none to cheerful to wake up to my head turning back and forth as my friends took turns with their hand on either side of me.

Unfortunately, far too often it isn't taught that way, but instead taught to be "protection" whereas the focus is on the fear.

When I make my bubble I'm focussed on the bubble itself, and the positive energies being summoned. Salem taught me years ago when I was struggling with psychically crowded on campus and in the city. The meditation has helped me immensely and allowed me to get back into a mindset where I could peacefully hear my own thoughts rather than constantly feeling the presence of others pressing in on me. I've also used it while commuting to expand the space around me and encourage others not to bump into me. You folks have said that making the bubble of protection puts ones mind on the negative and draws the thing one wishes to avoid in. But in my experience when commuting gets bumpy I just insta-summon the bubble and the flow of people directs itself around me at a wide birth. Now I'm the only person I know who actually enjoys commuting and doesn't struggle with the jostling from point A to point B with a smile on my face! Maybe my body language changes slightly, maybe it's chemical, maybe it's energetic, but is sure works!

.... Now I'm going to go read obsessively about Huna because it looks awsome. And threads like this are why I LOVE this place. I learn so much from you people!

p.s - Do you folks have any meditations that could assist with atmospheric pressure illness?

Edited by Tsukino_Rei

Thanks Fawzo, Tsukino, Sky and everyone following this thread. It is so great to see you guys sharing about these important matters. These are highly esoteric concepts that many folks still scoff at in their ignorance. It is only because they have not yet directly experienced it and I forgive them. We didn't recognize these things either until we directly experienced them and it stopped us in our tracks.

I got to looking at some of the past posts and found one of my own that needs a little clarifying. (Maybe a whole lot of clarifying to me as well.)

I suppose you all know how important your "belief system" is to energetic healing. If you think something is possible, it is. But only if you truly believe that it is. In this way our consciousness is always projected out into the world we are creating. The so-called outer world is a REFLECTION of US. ALL of it.

I sense a wonderful intention coming from you here on this thread. It's like a child's wonder mingled with a confidence that anything is possible. And so it is. Most of us here have had just too many experiences to think otherwise.

OK, let me see if I can carify (and correct) this post I made back in February. Remember all that snow? heheheh. (froze my brain)

Unlike EM, this energy is non-local--completely outside of time and space.

This is a very important point to remember and we tend to forget it because we are so focused into our 4D space-time concepts that we take time and space for granted. It is really difficult to get the AHA about NON-LOCALITY.

However, the focus of intention is an EM carrier wave that indicates where the non-local energy is to be concentrated and manifest healing.

Here's where I get way off.

An EM carrier wave is used in scalar weaponry, such as HAARP, to create destructive and murdersome effects at a distance. So, I should not have used the term "carrier wave" because healing is, of course, completely different than needing to piggy back a "death ray" in order to murder fellow human beings. So strike that.

In healing, you need no EM wave whatsoever only a heart of compassion. Chi is not EM but Etheric Energy. EE. That is Spiritual Energy through compassion.

So, your bioform as a "battery" is not near as important as your heart of compassion. It is your heart of compassion that interfaces you wherever the healing needs to take place. The EM needed is no problem since there is an infinite amount in the Universal Energy Field and it automatically percipitates out of the Quantum Matrix locally according to where it is focused by your compassionate intention.

This is true whether it is laying on of hands, the use of crystals, herbs or other medicines.

Your bioform as a battery means your CHAKRAS are unblocked and open in order to drive your inner intention of compassion by having the vectored concentration of intention to do so. It is a "virtual" laser which is outside of time and space and not a 4D one. It is an operation in a completely different DIMENSION and DENSITY. It is a transcendental experience beyond the limitations of 4D.

The EM necessary to complete the work of healing the cells percipitates NATURALLY AND LOCALLY out of your focused intention of genuine compassion.

Love conquers all dis-ease.

So, how does one gain a heart of compassion?

By coming to understand that the person suffering is YOU and knowing fully that suffering is TOTALLY UNNECESSARY and easily becomes a distraction from any person's path to enlightenment.

By relieving their suffering we are aiding them toward the resumption of that path but with even more intensity, since now they have learned more about what suffering is and can begin to better gain their own compassion for themselves and all other beings, having been there--done that. One gains appreciation.

Severe illness often turns a persons value system completely upside down.

As healers, our focus is often wrong. Instead of us working so hard to find the "right" manipulative techniques we must develop an energetic heart of genuine compassion.

Whatever technique you may use is not for the patients sake but for YOURS. It is to compensate for our lack of compassion by substituting methodology, which we actually believe in more than we do our compassion. We feel very lacking in compassion because, indeed, we are.

Genuine compassion is a trillion light years deep and that's only the very beginning of an infinite journey. Sometimes we mistake our very fickle emotions for genuine compassion because of the complete shallowness of the culture in which we were raised.

The reason for this is our enculturation in materialst/realist/reductionist "science," in which we were all raised and educated to the point of being mentally and spiritually hijacked by it--much more than we realize. And, if we are honest, we still are hijacked by it on a very deep visceral level and subconscious. We still need many breakthroughs from past dysfunctions.

In healing THERE IS NO NEED FOR AN EM CARRIER WAVE. Nope. Why? Because of the INTERFACE of compassion for the suffering one. The etheric reprogramming of the cells happens in the resonance of genuine unconditional love and does not need to ride on EM, like a scalar weapon, but only on unconditional love--a much much higher frequency which is far beyond time and space to begin with.

When we get this down all medical hardward becomes completely obsolete. Methodology will still be used by us, of course, but what methodology is unimportant. It is up to us.

It is whatever we have come to "believe" in and indeed what the patient resonates with. But what actually accomplishes the healing is your love and the suffering one's response to it.

That's why prayer often works even with no methodology AT ALL.

And that's why the physical distance between you and the suffering person does not actually matter--EXCEPT-- proximity is much more likely to stimulate a resonance of that love between you and the other person. But that is not always the case, depending upon the power of your love and the intensity of your compassion.

As mammals living in a culture and society that is literally STARVED for human touch, we can supply lacking emotional needs too. In fact, healing is not just correcting a pathogenic condition of someone's bioform. No. It is enveloping the entire being--body, mind, soul, spirit--with the only real healing there is--unconditional love.

So, we will often try to substitute ourselves as an energetic "battery" to compensate for our lack of love and there is nothing wrong at all with that. Only we need to understand what we are doing and never cease to work on OURSELVES.

I think the main point I am trying to make is that we need to develop our appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding, valor, generosity, ethics, patience, persistence, concentration and wisdom and recognize that these qualities are what makes us healers--of ourselves and of others, not some "special" technique. If we have developed those qualities, then whatever techniques we use will be effective.

The way to work on these things (that is effective for me) is understanding HOW my own consciousness works. All of those 12 points above are STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS.

For me it is the compassion of The Christ that I must learn. How? Through the understanding of the Buddha Nature of the Bodhisattva. The Christ and the Buddha are ONE AND THE SAME.

The Buddhists understand HOW human consciousness works and how to observe it in oneself.

For example, when you feel a twinge of anxiety or fear, do you immediately suppress it? Do you flee from it, or do you recognize it as the projection of your own mind?

If you become really sensitive to the inner goings-on of your consciousness, the very first instant when anxiety or fear arises you will face it fully and recognize it as YOURSELF, not something outside or "alien." You will recognize it for what it truly IS and not some unexpected outside MONSTER trying to EAT you.

What happens when you respond to it in this way? It instantly DISSIPATES because you did not give it energy by clutching onto it and feeding it lunch. It just goes. POOOOF. But, if you feed into it....it grows into an out-of-control MONSTER indeed and you become consumed by your own consumption. Let go so it can flow away, do not cling. Yes, it will flow away because the entire Creation is constant MOVEMENT.

We have all become experts at making High Himalayas out of Piute Mesas. We create the Bardo experience whether it is 1) total ONENESS, 2) Angels or 3) Demons. WE and only we create them. A difficult thing for most folks to apprehend and comprehend.

An energetic healer is not healing through EM. The basic energy of the Universe accomplishes that since it also exists within all cellular structures as well as everywhere else. Our bodies draw upon this non-local energy all the time anyway for life itself but it is usually not consciously focused as in the case of healer/healee. One of the primary things noticed early on about this Universal Energy Field is that it can indeed be compressed,

WRONG NESTY!

It is not compressible. Like water is not compressible. That's why whenever you try to compress, as it is the same with water, you get focused POWER. That is, ENERGY.

And....the very best COMPRESSOR OF ALL is genuine human compassion.

focused, concentrated and consciously directed.

In one sense, all the healer is doing is reminding and inducing the physical cells to relax and allow a "vacuum sink" of the non-local Universal Energy. The cells themselves know intuitively how to transduce the Universal Energy into the various EM formats necessary and, thus, how to properly organize it for their highest good.

It is a natural process which the healer only focuses and vectors through his intention and methods, such as the use of crystals, laying on of hands or whatever.

And without the unconditional love of genuine compassion it is useless. However, if you evern have the slightest desire for that person's healing, you are already starting down the road to compassion.

Some use symbols or rituals to facilitate this focused reminder. The American Indian Medicine Men often move an eagle feather over the body of the afflicted or have a drum beating in the background. Such methods are the individual selection of the healer. Whatever works for them due to their own personal belief system as to what is effective or what has proven effetive to them before. Some use chanting or SOUNDS and some use HERBS. All of those things act as lenses to focus this Universal Energy and ALLOW healing to occur.

Of course, any person can learn to do this themselves and all are capable of it, since it is not in any way esoteric methodology but the involking of the Universal Energy by a wide variety of methods

With strong compassion.

that individual healers use, some simply call upon the name of the Lord. But the energy which actually induces the healing is the Source energy

Recognition of the ONENESS.

out of which all other energy (such as EM) emerges and heads off in its many discreetions to have its various effects--the details which are not necessary to know nor be concerned about if the intention is strong, well focused and pure.

Historically, the laying on of hands has been the most commonly used methodology, even when accompanied by other items of focus such as crystals, chanting, herbs, vocal prayers or whatever. The palms of the hands and the souls of the feet are of specialized cellular sensitivity and can more readily sense magnetic fields. A cyrstal held in the hands AMPLIFIES this natural capability and also acts as a connective grounding for the healer---to keep his consciousness from straying too far away from the upward nourishment of this Universal Energy from Mother Earth. The Universal Energy has been compared to WATER and like hydrolics, it can be compressed, concentrated and vectored through intention. The physical cells themselves TRANSDUCE this non-local energy into EM energy. Thus, the body often tingles.

namaste

I hope this is as helpful to all of you as it was to me. Finding my several mistakes written back in February really gave me an AHA! Of course, lately I have been not only studying Buddhism but also practicing the Dharma and Sanga. Group meditation is SO powerful and I went for years without it, living as kind of virtual hermit--a crusty old codger who only talked to cats and an occasional good conversation with SingingWolf who is in a long process of being healed. -_-

namaste

• Amulet locked this topic