Energeic Healing

Energetic Healing  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Energetic Healing Works

OK. Let's discuss this.

First, I have no doubt that it is real and works simply because I have seen it work and have some small experience in using it. However, I can fully understand why someone might not believe that, having had a different experience and being in a culture where, up till now, it has not been accepted as "real" or "scientifically proven" to the satisfaction of those who have their own parameters for such "proof" and feel such "proof" is the only measure of what's "real" and what is not.

But, our present culture is only a drop in the sea of history. All indigenous cultures across the planet have known about energetics for thousands of years as have previous high civilizations. Now, the materialist/realist scientific paradigm, which we in our culture have been under for only a few hundred years, is showing itself to be far short of explaining much at all about Mother Nature. Much of this limitation is due to the cultural separation from Mother Nature and the passed down idea of our recent ancestors of CONQUERING NATURE rather than living in harmony with her and appreciating her great wisdom.

People have still not quite come to grips with the fact that the entire Universe is a play of energies on an infinite number of frequencies interacting in all dimensions of space-time and time-space.

As Einstein once said, "there is NO SUCH THING AS MATTER." And every scientist now knows that everything is energy spinning in different configurations----and that includes what we call "solid" matter. There is no "solid" matter because the space between all the spinning particles of energy (that were called "matter") is far more vast than the spinning particles themselves.

And what we call "particles" are in reality only various configurations of spinning energy with various magnetic polarities.

The example usually given is a golf ball at one end of a football field. The adjacent particle (in what we refer to as "solid" matter) is a golf ball clear down at the other end of the football field. This is a greatly enlarged vision of the microcosm but shows the real proportional relationship between "matter" and "space." So, is this "space" empty? Nope. It consists of a sub-quantum energy flux, (the seething "vacuum" energy) in what is referred to as the "time-domain." This is entirely outside of our readily experienced 4D and yet totally resonating and interacting with it.

That is an analogy of what we refer to as "solid" matter. There is far more space than there are particles. What we are able to "see" of the Universe is not the whole thing by a long shot but only a tiny tiny portion of it in four dimensions---width, length, depth and one of linear time made up of various time-lines.

The Galactic macrocosm operates by the same creative principle as the mesocosm and the mircrocosm according to the Fractal Geometry of repeating patterns which are always in energetic resonance.

There is no exact line that can be drawn between what we call "organic" and "inorganic." The entire Unverse is very much ALIVE. The entire Great Creation is a Holographic energy field in which even the tiniest part not only reflects the whole but also contains the information of the Whole.

Genetics is a materialized expression of this and is very pliable and able to morph easily according to its interaction with any particular energetic environment.

It is now known that all energy is not just blind-force (as once supposed) but INTELLIGENT INFORMATION.

The Great Creation is the Universal Energetic Information Field which contains infinite mirrors of itself on all scales and in all dimensions.

So, how much of this Universal Information Field can we access and assimilate? Only as much as our conscious awareness will allow. However, our conscious awareness is only a tiny portion of the vast Energetic Information Field of which we are an integral part while being fully immersed and fully interconnected with all portions because of its singularity.

But our conscious awareness is only partial and varies in scope considerably as it grows. morphs and evolves.

That's what makes you and I individual beings with individual vantage points and thus differing points-of-view according to our own individual experiences.

The above is what modern physics is finally discovering. It includes a most important element which only came into serious consideration in the late 1980s----human consciousness. It was the discovery of the geometrical shape of the DNA molecule that brought a serious scientific inquiry into human consciousness since the late 1980s.

Considerable progress has been made but only the surface scratched. However, the path to take in this inquiry is clear as are also the former destructive concepts which must be abandoned, because they were just plain untrue. For example that man and Nature are separate and man is superior, needing to conquer Nature for the sake of his own cognitive plans and ambitions.

The outcome of that is, of course, the irresponsible trashing of the entire planet, earth, air, water and fire in the name of "civilization" that is in reality, barbarism of the most destructive kind.

Much of our present dis-ease can be directly traced to this blundering ignorance.

So, if everything is a play of energy, is it possible to understand how these energies interact? And since we ourselves are an energy field, can we, as conscious entities, willfully influence our bodily energetic interactions?

In my own view there is no doubt about it. And, in fact, we already do it all the time but are only partially aware of it.

Now. The question is HOW? How can the energetic healing of the human instrument be practically accomplished?

Any suggestions?

namaste

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think our mindsets are the most important part of healing. Whatever one wishes to label these sublime energies, chi, pranic etc etc, they aren't going to help anyone who doesn't want to be healed.

Very correct. I'm an energy healer BTW. My healing is very much effected by will and thoughts. If the person I am healing is unwilling to allow the energy to flow then I can't force it. If for some reason I have an abhorrence to the person (Maybe they make me uncomfortable or I feel that they are not a good person) I cannot force myself to heal them. That being said, I can't perform miracles. My healing is normally just pain relief. And sometimes that is only brief.

When I do it, I focus on the aura. I connect with it through my hands. I see not with my eyes but with my mind where the aura is "bad". Sweeping away these dark spots and replacing them with bright white light will effect their overall health. Of course it can be targeted to a specific area as well. Removing headaches is pretty easy. Though I get a killer headache afterward. So if I do a healing, I consider it a gift to whomever I've performed it on. Because afterward I always feel whatever pain they have until I release it.

I also am an energy healer. I have always had a natural gift to facilitate healing. This led me to gain my Reiki certification in the Usui Shiki Ryoho Lineage. I felt my instructor was experiencing the same intuitive and physical understanding of the energy patterns as i was, and his experience helped me greatly. However I am not a reiki fanatic - the symbols involved, to me, point to the symbolic nature of communication with the subconscious.

I could relate pages of personal experience with healing, pointless i think, not really convincing second hand....

I WILL say however, that I AM convinced. I feel the energies on my skin, and after lots of practice, i can successfully determine disturbances in ones energy field. I can feel the activity , height, spin, and health of the major chakras. I can trace the energy pathways in the body to find related conditions ( some which may not be presenting themselves at the moment ).

I have experience with energy workers, who after years of practice working with energy flows, begin to see the colors and shifting movement of the energy field surrounding their client. Though this is rarely something the healer wishes, yet , to be very verbose about...

Very correct. I'm an energy healer BTW. My healing is very much effected by will and thoughts. If the person I am healing is unwilling to allow the energy to flow then I can't force it. If for some reason I have an abhorrence to the person (Maybe they make me uncomfortable or I feel that they are not a good person) I cannot force myself to heal them. That being said, I can't perform miracles. My healing is normally just pain relief. And sometimes that is only brief.

When I do it, I focus on the aura. I connect with it through my hands. I see not with my eyes but with my mind where the aura is "bad". Sweeping away these dark spots and replacing them with bright white light will effect their overall health. Of course it can be targeted to a specific area as well. Removing headaches is pretty easy. Though I get a killer headache afterward. So if I do a healing, I consider it a gift to whomever I've performed it on. Because afterward I always feel whatever pain they have until I release it.

If you don't mind, I could offer suggestions from personal experience....

please don't take this harshly but - you don't heal anyone... you are able to open yourself to THAT WHICH HEALS ( which most folks call God... it's his ability alone... ) but it IS a GLORIOUS THING to have planned that for yourself this time.... if you have ever heard that saying " Let go and Let God ", that is exactly the mindset which will free you from ever having another facilitators headache... when you realize that with no effort of your own, mental or otherwise, healing will be effected as fast, if not faster and probably much more effectively.

What you do not see is the help a healer receives when doing their thing... the healer's main job is to bring the energies into the physical, being the conduit - so to speak, those energies will be directed much more skillfully and to much greater effect if the job is left to the individual's spirit guide or one called in for the task. I am not saying you shouldn't experiment to feel the energies, and target trouble spots, because proximity does help an "in person" healing... just that you shouldn't be thinking to yourself " ok, now i'm gonna fix this here ankle...little tweak here, little smoothing there....". The idea should be concentrating to be as open a conduit as possible - meditation is best, but simply clearing your mind or concentrating on being a conduit is acceptable... not trying to steal your thunder, but you HAVE given yourself a gift others would steal for......

I think our mindsets are the most imporatnt part of healing. Whatever one wishes to label these sublime energies, chi, pranic etc etc, they aren't going to help anyone who doesn't want to be healed.

and pile onto that the fact that some conditions are Karmic, and we don't have anywhere near the vantage to understand why this person chose to have a serious illness in this life, and a healer's job tends to have thankless periods...... :(

and pile onto that the fact that some conditions are Karmic, and we don't have anywhere near the vantage to understand why this person chose to have a serious illness in this life, and a healer's job tends to have thankless periods...... sad.gif

Isn't healing others like the saying give a person a fish and you feed them once. Teach them how to fish and you help feed them their whole lives.

Everyone should be capable of healing themselves of many small incursions if taught to do so. Shouldn't an emphasis on that be more desirable?

Greetings, Fawzo, Salem Witch Child and Sky.

All of your comments so far have given me goose bumps. It is so wonderful that you three jumped right into this (some would say) esoteric subject. I consider that to be very significant and even in the few words all three of you have already spoken so far, new considerations and possibilities are already opening.

By sharing our experiences and points of view with each other in a transparent way, we can learn quite a bit from each other and help each other to facilitate our inner intentions to spread wellness to all beings, including ourselves. The challenge is to trust one another and remain open.

May we be willing to trust in our kindred spirits as friends, let go and let be.

Salem Witch Child and Sky, it is so good to meet you two on an energetic level. Fawzo and I have already been close in this way for quite a while.

Although we are all such different personalities, at some level we all recognize our energetic interface. And we have overlapping similar experiences that have not shut us off to the unfolding possibilties.

Brother Sky, I know very little about Reiki, could you tell us a little about your experience there and how you discovered that you have a natural healing gift?

I found your avatar very interesting. Frankenstein's "monster" as played by Boris Karloff. A "monster" with a very gentle streak that had considerable physical abilities but at heart only wanted to be free, to love and be loved in return. Then underneath your avatar you have "Relenting Misanthrope" Now, Misanthropy is "a general dislike, distrust, disgust, contempt, or hatred of the human species." <==wiki. When an angry mob chases you with termination on their mind, no "explanation" will suffice so running to a better life of beauty and peace is the only option. However, to be "relenting" means to let persecution go. In other words, forgive. "Let go and let God," as you say. Like Frankenstien's "monster" your God-given gift as a healer makes you somewhat of a mis-fit in our ordinary social concensus reality. We can probably all relate to that. I know I can.

Salem Witch Child, your avatar is quite energetically sexy. You, of course, have felt persecution for being out-of-the-box but you know who you are--a beautiful woman full of life energy and you even take away the pain of other beings. Thank you. You get depressed at times, but you do not let it get you down. You are the goddess, the Universal Mother and yet a fierce warrior that protects her own brood with her very life.

Fawzo is a Llama (Lama) who prefers the simple warmth of the heart to intellectual struggles. We just want to hug him and look into his sweet face of peace that ultimately says, "Its all going to be okay, no sweat."

nestingwave is blue energetic hand that wants to ride the cosmic pulse while nested in the eternity of the phi spiral relationship--waves that never collide and cancel themselves out.

So, synchronicity has brought us together here. Let us share our hearts.

namaste

I also am an energy healer. I have always had a natural gift to facilitate healing. This led me to gain my Reiki certification in the Usui Shiki Ryoho Lineage. I felt my instructor was experiencing the same intuitive and physical understanding of the energy patterns as i was, and his experience helped me greatly. However I am not a reiki fanatic - the symbols involved, to me, point to the symbolic nature of communication with the subconscious.

I could relate pages of personal experience with healing, pointless i think, not really convincing second hand....

I WILL say however, that I AM convinced. I feel the energies on my skin, and after lots of practice, i can successfully determine disturbances in ones energy field. I can feel the activity , height, spin, and health of the major chakras. I can trace the energy pathways in the body to find related conditions ( some which may not be presenting themselves at the moment ).

I have experience with energy workers, who after years of practice working with energy flows, begin to see the colors and shifting movement of the energy field surrounding their client. Though this is rarely something the healer wishes, yet , to be very verbose about...

If you don't mind, I could offer suggestions from personal experience....

please don't take this harshly but - you don't heal anyone... you are able to open yourself to THAT WHICH HEALS ( which most folks call God... it's his ability alone... ) but it IS a GLORIOUS THING to have planned that for yourself this time.... if you have ever heard that saying " Let go and Let God ", that is exactly the mindset which will free you from ever having another facilitators headache... when you realize that with no effort of your own, mental or otherwise, healing will be effected as fast, if not faster and probably much more effectively.

What you do not see is the help a healer receives when doing their thing... the healer's main job is to bring the energies into the physical, being the conduit - so to speak, those energies will be directed much more skillfully and to much greater effect if the job is left to the individual's spirit guide or one called in for the task. I am not saying you shouldn't experiment to feel the energies, and target trouble spots, because proximity does help an "in person" healing... just that you shouldn't be thinking to yourself " ok, now i'm gonna fix this here ankle...little tweak here, little smoothing there....". The idea should be concentrating to be as open a conduit as possible - meditation is best, but simply clearing your mind or concentrating on being a conduit is acceptable... not trying to steal your thunder, but you HAVE given yourself a gift others would steal for......

You are not the first person to suggest I change the way I heal. And you won't be the last. However I do what works for me. You are right to say I am the conduit for the energy. Yet the purpose of the witch is to not only be the conduit but the conductor. To effectivly heal I must feel the persons pain so I can target. Its like healing from the inside out. I begin with the aura. Feeling its flow and colors. But I also delve deaper. I invision the the skin, the muscle, the organs. I feel what is wrong and urge the energy to heal it. I've never had the opportunity to do this on a major case continuously. I will say that I've healed small animals who would have died had I not interviened. Of course it takes considerably less energy to heal a small thing like a butterfly than it would a human. You are right to say its not just me. And I didn't intend to imply that. Its not just my energy. When I heal I am the conductor to the energies of the universe. That white light flows from me into my "Patient". But its not enough just to have that energy flow. You must be able to direct it.

Greetings, Fawzo, Salem Witch Child and Sky.

Salem Witch Child, your avatar is quite energetically sexy. You, of course, have felt persecution for being out-of-the-box but you know who you are--a beautiful woman full of life energy and you even take away the pain of other beings. Thank you. You get depressed at times, but you do not let it get you down. You are the goddess, the Universal Mother and yet a fierce warrior that protects her own brood with her very life.

namaste

Thank you. I love the phoenix. Thank you for what you said. Though no I don't get depressed. I certainly do believe in protecting my "brood" as you put it though. :)

In my view, an energetic healer is both a conduit and a conductor. He/she is a conduit in that they let go, get out of the way and let the energy flow through them. They are a conductor in that they vector their intention where they wish the energy to go.

Energetic healing is both biological as well as spiritual. It is biological in that an "energy sink" occurs. It is spiritual in that the cells are reminded of their part in the life purpose of the human instrument which they serve.

The term "energy sink" is thusly defined: Our biology is able to tap the Universal Intelligent Energy Field and draw this energy into itself. It happens to us all the time. The outward symptom of this is whenever you get goose bumps. What is happening is that your bodily cells are reaching their maximum capacitance of the energy they can hold. When you are frightened you get goose bumps because your body is suddenly having an "energy sink" and your cells are charging up to be ready to protect the body. When you are greatly awed, your ego is no longer standing in the way and an "energy sink" occurs. You get goose bumps. Likewise when you experience great beauty or experience a sudden synchronicity you feel that tingly sensation as you are suddenly reminded intuitively of your interconnectivity with all that is.

All of us have experienced this.

Salem Witch Child, an empath feels the pain of the other person because they are interfacing with their energy field. Their "aura." With such interface you can tell where the problem is and where your energy needs to be directed through your vector intention. However, a person does not have to be an empath in order to energetically heal. An empath has to be on guard not to become so entangled in the other persons pain as to become distracted themselves. Quite a challenge.

The emotion of our heart's compassion is a very important element. Strong emotion could be called the "carrier wave" of the subtle healing energy which is at the sub-quantum level and does not "travel" from point A to point B but emerges from the singularity wherever it is directed by the healer (as conductor) through their vector intention. That's why healing at a distance can occur and often does.

The human body already knows how to heal itself. The energy only reminds and inspires it at the cellular level to do so. All disease can be looked upon as an energy blockage. Once the bodily energy centers become balanced and flowing in the normal way, healing occurs spontaneously.

However, if the cells have already decided to shut down because the life cycle of the human instrument is over, all that may occur is a lessening of pain and a much more peaceful death free of anxiety.

namaste

You are not the first person to suggest I change the way I heal. And you won't be the last. However I do what works for me. You are right to say I am the conduit for the energy. Yet the purpose of the witch is to not only be the conduit but the conductor. To effectivly heal I must feel the persons pain so I can target. Its like healing from the inside out. I begin with the aura. Feeling its flow and colors. But I also delve deaper. I invision the the skin, the muscle, the organs. I feel what is wrong and urge the energy to heal it. I've never had the opportunity to do this on a major case continuously. I will say that I've healed small animals who would have died had I not interviened. Of course it takes considerably less energy to heal a small thing like a butterfly than it would a human. You are right to say its not just me. And I didn't intend to imply that. Its not just my energy. When I heal I am the conductor to the energies of the universe. That white light flows from me into my "Patient". But its not enough just to have that energy flow. You must be able to direct it.

I apologize if I offended.. of course you will follow your path exactly as you should..

It's just that for the empath, healing can be dangerous. My experiences have shown me that even when I most desperately want to help another, if the healing does not come, there is a reason that I do not understand, and by shifting and moving energy patterns around you can cause other problems to surface... thereby earning yourself negative Karma for interfering... It meant the difference with being worn out after a healing, and being energized when I made my personal discovery... And I hope you are not offended when I say that there is ALWAYS someone to direct the healing if you let them... In my experience, there is no easier healing than an animal, they have no interfering Karma and just a request and the energy flows...

Isn't healing others like the saying give a person a fish and you feed them once. Teach them how to fish and you help feed them their whole lives.

Everyone should be capable of healing themselves of many small incursions if taught to do so. Shouldn't an emphasis on that be more desirable?

Most assuredly Fawzo, however, until the majority realize they need not suffer from accidents and unplanned illness, there will be souls who come to show the truth. Some will know what they are about, and some will not, but they will come in greater and greater numbers until a change takes place. Tis the way things work....

I will gladly share all I know about Reiki. I was dubious at first but I found it to be a system which teaches the necessary basics to begin the process of unfolding the latent healer with all of us.

Usui Reiki History

here's a link to the Reiki.org page.. there are many reiki programs offered over the net, but I don't possibly see how one could learn what they need to know, to be a serious healer, over the net... Theres so much help an experienced healer can offer...

the word Reiki originates from the words " Reku-Kei " Reku - vertcial energy flows in the body and Kei - the horizontal flows in the body.

Reiki - the art and science of spiritual self improvement based upon origins which go back to ancient tibet.

Dr.Mikao Usui is the originator of the Reiki system. He discovered Calligraphs depicted in the Sanskrit Sutras of Tibet and used them as the symbols used in Reiki. Originally these calligraphs were meant to be a focus for creating Mantric workings. It was the Tibetans belief that these symbols, when concentrated upon enough, would be implanted upon the consciousness, raising the consciousness and heightening awareness, while at the same time purifying the body/mind continuum.

After an experience in meditation on mt. Kuriyama, Dr. Usui felt he had been given a method of healing which he immediately implemented in the poorer districts of Japan. He was very successful healing the poor but was dismayed to find the people stil begging for a living because it was easier than working... upon further meditation he was " given " the Five Principals of Reiki.

they are:

Just for today...

I will give thanks for my many blessings

I will not worry

I will not be angry

I will do my work honestly

I will be kind to my neighbor and every living thing

there are three levels of Reiki

first degree - initiate recieves first set of attunments, learns all hand positions and how to work on self and others, learns energy sensing exercises, and practices.

second level - initiate receives second series of attunments,which involves further methodology through symbols to increase Reiki energy, learns distance healing techniques, and practices much more.

third level - Master level is a major commitment for service and training of others, Initiate receives Master attunements, learns attunement procedures, and continues their pracice.

there are many " attunements " which the initiate goes through, where the Reiki Master is channeling energy into the initiate and inscribing the Reiki symbols into the itiniates aura to increase the initiates ability to channel Life Force Energy.

In my opinion Reiki gives the aspiring healer a method to practice, which will eventually - if practiced enough, lead one to a place where one begins to feel the energy and get ever more sensitive to the direction and strength of the energy flows as well as the ability to immediately sense serious illness.

As a secondary effect and , IMO a very important one, one begins to feel the energies which are always present. The energies of people which surround you, the energies intrinsic to certain places which affect people, the interplay that goes on amongst the energies of people in close proximity.

once these energies are felt and experienced over a period of time, you find yourself responding to the thoughts and feelings of others almost subconsciously, laying a hand on a shoulder here, waiting for minutes for the proper moment to say a kind word there, approaching people with no forethought or really an understanding why, only to find the person needed you for a minute or a few seconds. When your intention is to do good, the situations where you may do just that will fall right in front of you.

I apologize if I offended.. of course you will follow your path exactly as you should..

It's just that for the empath, healing can be dangerous. My experiences have shown me that even when I most desperately want to help another, if the healing does not come, there is a reason that I do not understand, and by shifting and moving energy patterns around you can cause other problems to surface... thereby earning yourself negative Karma for interfering... It meant the difference with being worn out after a healing, and being energized when I made my personal discovery... And I hope you are not offended when I say that there is ALWAYS someone to direct the healing if you let them... In my experience, there is no easier healing than an animal, they have no interfering Karma and just a request and the energy flows...

Much wisdom here, brother Sky. "Desperately wanting" may cause a blockage itself simply because the "letting go and letting be" can be easily stifled by our own concepts---well meaning, however often counterproductive.

When I pulse my chi outward to heal, it is only driven by one emotion and that is for the highest good of the patient.

There is no consideration of any personal judgment that I may have---yay or nay---good or bad---like or dislike---visible improvement or no visible improvement.

That is, the basic intention has no strings attached and can be intense without any hesitation or doubt. All the necessary power of emotion can be funneled into that basic intention. It includes the basic heart compassion to comfort, inspire and uplift life to its highest potential. In this intention there is absolutely no concept about "what" that highest good may be----only that it be the most useful need for the highest good of that person at the most present moment---a need beyond my ability to fully discern.

The Universe decides what that need really is, knowing the patient far better than I. I am only a conduit of the chi and far from an expert on that person's Karmic situation and would be foolish to entangle my own Karma or collide with the other person's Karma causing some interference according to my own very limited concepts.

And yes, the chi can be used to destroy as well as heal and I will talk more about that later. One need not fear however, if that basic intention for the "highest good" is maintained and ramped up with fervent emotion. Any personal agendas will dissipate that every time, even when one assumes that such a personal agenda is "righteous." For example, if a person is charging money for healing, that must be factored into the entire intention. Personally, charging for healing is like charging for meditation technique and in my experience I have seen it to be counterproductive every time. In matters of the spirit we must depart from restrictive social concensus thought memes and let go of them. If we are not willing to, it means we are clutching a counterproductive thought form and accepting it as normal. Of course, I do not expect everyone to hold that opinion and have personally taken much flak over it. In my own view, if a person is to charge money they must never deny to help someone because they have no money to pay. If such healing ministry is not given freely to those who are poor, then its effect is greatly reduced.

This includes meditation too. However, on the other hand, if a person receiving something transformative doesn't have the gratitude to give something back in exchange, then whatever they received can only be temporary.

However, such "exchange" need not be money at all. There is little appreciation and gratitude expressed in money anyway, in a social system where money is thought to buy everything from plastic surgery and toothpaste to the bodies, minds and souls of men. To me, the things of the Spirit are in a totally different category and should be recognized as such.

However, as "conductor" the chi can be directed to afflicted parts of the body where the patient is experiencing pain, such as back problems as long as the basic intention is maintained.

Now, back problems may or may not be due to the kidneys, for example. I have no need to know which... the chi will go where it is aimed and will spread out where needed, if my only intention is for the patients highest good and I am not trying to "manipulate" the energy because I trust in that basic intention to direct it where needed. Even if I am remote viewing the person's body to see where the problem is, that basic intention must be maintained in order to not cause any damage. If I consciously try to focus it somewhere any more than that basic intention, then, as you say, I am operating out of my own concept and not trusting the process, the whole of which I cannot know anyway because my interface with that patient is and always will be, partial and limited according to my limited conscious awareness.

So, even as a conductor who aims the energy at specific parts of the body which are causing pain, for example, or an obvious tumor etc., I need not use any cognitive process other than maintaining focus upon the basic intention for the highest good whatever that may be. And it is not always the healing of anything immediately visible.

Brother Sky, could you define what you mean by "someone" and expand a little on that point?

namaste

I will gladly share all I know about Reiki. I was dubious at first but I found it to be a system which teaches the necessary basics to begin the process of unfolding the latent healer with all of us.

Usui Reiki History

here's a link to the Reiki.org page.. there are many reiki programs offered over the net, but I don't possibly see how one could learn what they need to know, to be a serious healer, over the net... Theres so much help an experienced healer can offer...

Thanks for this brother Sky. Are you a Reiki practitioner?

namaste

Brother Sky, could you define what you mean by "someone" and expand a little on that point?

namaste

sensed I left that vague on purpose, huh? :P

Sure, what I meant was that there is always at least one soul who is riding shotgun for the soul in body. A guardian angel, spirit guide, totem animal, etc. This soul has agreed to try to guide you, and try to help keep you on track for the physical incarnation. This is usually a soul who has incarnated with you before, is a member of a " soul group " which you belong to, is a companion soul,or any variety of individual which would have a " personal " interest in you. This soul will either assist with the healing or notify another who can help.

Others who can help is where people usually start looking at me funny... :blink:

Sometimes ( possibly frequently ) when a soul has planned healing abilities in this life, they are accompanied by a soul who is part of the plan ( as guide or as one of the many souls who come in assistance at difficult portions of our lives ). A Master Healer on the other side, who REALLY makes the individual look like a Master Healer in their own right... this not always the case.. sometimes due to wrong living and thinking, a healer will completely lose the ability - this is usually when the high-powered help steps back and leaves the soul to it's own devices...

Also in the line-up are Great Beings, Angels of numerous type and ability, Intelligences from other dimensions, and other unidentifiable entities. An experienced healer will have no doubt when these latter types of being are present, and I have seen more than one healer burst into tears from the contact... it is overwhelming and greatly satisfying...

But dont start looking for extraterrestrials immediately, you are much, much more likely to have a soul of recent affiliation who is still hanging about for whatever reason who will step in and make the contact, because of recent familiarity

Thanks for this brother Sky. Are you a Reiki practitioner?

namaste

Yes, I am a Reiki practioner, and i wholeheartedly recommend it as a method to begin to learn to sense energy patterns. also of much use to me were:

Donna Eden's book - Energy Medicine

and Hands of Light by Barbara Ann Brennan

The thing is.... the training is much more satisfying to one who can feel the energy flows from the beginning. In the class for my second level initiation there were a majority of people who could feel nothing whatsoever when they first attempted to distinguish the energy. There were also a majority who still could not at the end of the classes. However that did not make much difference in the reports of individuals who received sessions. A few of the strongest positive reactions were involving brand new students. And I am assured that it is frequently the case... there were those who I was learning with who had no success in class feeling the energy, still weren't feeling it after months, and only gradually started feeling the energies, and probably never will have the same ability to follow along during healings, as one with a gift for healing... this does not make them any less of a healer, and at times the extra faith required will indeed assist in the healing....

Edited by Brother Michael Sky

sensed I left that vague on purpose, huh? tongue.gif

Sure, what I meant was that there is always at least one soul who is riding shotgun for the soul in body. A guardian angel, spirit guide, totem animal, etc. This soul has agreed to try to guide you, and try to help keep you on track for the physical incarnation. This is usually a soul who has incarnated with you before, is a member of a " soul group " which you belong to, is a companion soul,or any variety of individual which would have a " personal " interest in you. This soul will either assist with the healing or notify another who can help.

Others who can help is where people usually start looking at me funny... blink.gif

Sometimes ( possibly frequently ) when a soul has planned healing abilities in this life, they are accompanied by a soul who is part of the plan ( as guide or as one of the many souls who come in assistance at difficult portions of our lives ). A Master Healer on the other side, who REALLY makes the individual look like a Master Healer in their own right... this not always the case.. sometimes due to wrong living and thinking, a healer will completely lose the ability - this is usually when the high-powered help steps back and leaves the soul to it's own devices...

Also in the line-up are Great Beings, Angels of numerous type and ability, Intelligences from other dimensions, and other unidentifiable entities. An experienced healer will have no doubt when these latter types of being are present, and I have seen more than one healer burst into tears from the contact... it is overwhelming and greatly satisfying...

But dont start looking for extraterrestrials immediately, you are much, much more likely to have a soul of recent affiliation who is still hanging about for whatever reason who will step in and make the contact, because of recent familiarity

Heres a thought I've been having lately......like two seconds after I read your post actually lol

When a person drastically fails their high calling in this life, say by commiting suicide or some other heinous act, what effect does that have on the job performance rating of that person's spirit guides.

I was meditating once and seemed to get a strong impression that a Guide is my next station on my Spiritual Journey and that the person I was going to be a guide for was even more hard headed and stubborn than myself, so I would get a better understanding of the torments that I have caused my own guides.

Seems we might effect quite a few more beings then just ourselves whenever we screw up!

Heres a thought I've been having lately......like two seconds after I read your post actually lol

When a person drastically fails their high calling in this life, say by commiting suicide or some other heinous act, what effect does that have on the job performance rating of that person's spirit guides.

I was meditating once and seemed to get a strong impression that a Guide is my next station on my Spiritual Journey and that the person I was going to be a guide for was even more hard headed and stubborn than myself, so I would get a better understanding of the torments that I have caused my own guides.

Seems we might effect quite a few more beings then just ourselves whenever we screw up!

I cannot tell you how many times throughout my life I have apologized to my guides... however in my most contrite moments, in meditation, I have gotten the distinct impression that there is no such thing as failure, merely a divergance from one focus to another. I picture life as a series of forks in the road... no roadblocks or dead ends... and every road leads home... and I'm beginning to think that most all roads will be taken before the end of the journey...

One of the hardest things to do is to picture yourself with a different personality, doing things for different reasons, with different motivations, but the personality is not really the true soul.... the personality is a garment for the soul - it is slightly different for each incarnation and we tend to judge our rights and wrongs by our present personality... perhaps these things we feel guilty about ( for the most part ) will not seem so terrible when viewed against the actions of past incarnations... yet another reason to get to know your TRUE self through introspection and meditation...

the above scenario was not meant to indicate failure - more of a change of focus where the person steps away from the hearler plan, and resumes work on another aspect of life and living... It would not cause a problem with the "Help", because there is no time on the other side, so no waste..... merely a change of mind by the incarnated one, who after all is the PRIMARY focus...

Edited by Brother Michael Sky

I cannot tell you how many times throughout my life I have apologized to my guides... however in my most contrite moments, in meditation, I have gotten the distinct impression that there is no such thing as failure, merely a divergance from one focus to another. I picture life as a series of forks in the road... no roadblocks or dead ends... and every road leads home... and I'm beginning to think that most all roads will be taken before the end of the journey...

One of the hardest things to do is to picture yourself with a different personality, doing things for different reasons, with different motivations, but the personality is not really the true soul.... the personality is a garment for the soul - it is slightly different for each incarnation and we tend to judge our rights and wrongs by our present personality... perhaps these things we feel guilty about ( for the most part ) will not seem so terrible when viewed against the actions of past incarnations... yet another reason to get to know your TRUE self through introspection and meditation...

the above scenario was not meant to indicate failure - more of a change of focus where the person steps away from the hearler plan, and resumes work on another aspect of life and living... It would not cause a problem with the "Help", because there is no time on the other side, so no waste..... merely a change of mind by the incarnated one, who after all is the PRIMARY focus...

Ever seen healing at a distance?

namaste

Who's to say that the scenarios you mention above aren't actually the lessons the soul is working on at that moment? A spirit guide will not, nor should, interfere with anyone's free will. Otherwise, what would be the reason for the lesson. If someone were to say, spirit made me do it, they are denying their OWN personal responsibilities.

I like Brother Michael Sky's description of soul groups, etc. It has been explained to me much the same way (with a few differences) by spirits I work with.

• Amulet locked this topic