Fundamentals Of The U.L.C.

"Do only that which is right" is the main one.

Beyond that the following paragraph is often quoted in ULC related websites:

"The Universal Life Church has no traditional doctrine. We as an organization believe in that which is right. Each individual has the privilege and responsibility to determine what is right for themselves, as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others. We do not stand between you and your God. We are active advocates of the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America.

WE ARE ADVOCATES OF THE GOOD LIFE! We want to be competent, to be proficient, to be cooperative, to love our fellow man, to appreciate, to be humble, to be honest, to be moral, to live positively, to be what we profess."

this is attributed to Rev. Kirby although I'm not sure if he actually said it just like that. I've taken the course in "Universal Life" so that makes me a "Doctor of Universal Life", which means I'm qualified to copy and paste stuff.

I also recomment Kirby's book "A New Life, Do You Want It"...you may not agree with all he has to say, but it's sure to get your thinking in a new way.

Currently I'm saving up for a copy of his condensed Bible, of which I've heard many good things about.

• Amulet locked this topic