I Am A Worrier

kratos

I just want to share this experience or trial that I currently possesed. Whenever a preacher begins to talk about worry, I sense a pair of eyes staring at me. Without even turning my head.I know that my brother is looking at me to see if I am paying attention

I hate to admit it but Im a worrier. A friend of mine said to me that i must dont feel worry about what will happen tommorow or worry about my family bacause God will provide. But it seems doesnt work.. Im still a worrier and an anxious person for nothing... any wise counsel about this?...

I just want to share this experience or trial that I currently possesed. Whenever a preacher begins to talk about worry, I sense a pair of eyes staring at me. Without even turning my head.I know that my brother is looking at me to see if I am paying attention

I hate to admit it but Im a worrier. A friend of mine said to me that i must dont feel worry about what will happen tommorow or worry about my family bacause God will provide. But it seems doesnt work.. Im still a worrier and an anxious person for nothing... any wise counsel about this?...

Worry may be a symptom of a bigger problem. Sometimes it's a lack of gratitude for the way God has cared for you in the past. Or perhaps it's a lack of faith that God really a trustworthy . Or maybe a refusal to depend on God instead of our selves.

Dont let worries hold us back from what our creator may be trying to teach us. He only wants to invite us to bring our anxious thoughts directly to Him.

A friend of mine said to me that i must dont feel worry about what will happen tommorow or worry about my family bacause God will provide. But it seems doesnt work.. Im still a worrier and an anxious person for nothing... any wise counsel about this?...

What do you worry about? Work to alleviate those worries yourself, and leave what you can't control to God. jmo

If you see yourself as merely a human with only a physical body then I understand the worry. If one sees oneself as a Spiritual being with their focus in physical reality then worries just might abate some.

sit down and think about this:

first, do you have "vague" worries, or do you know exactly what you worry about?

second, how many of your worries can you constructively do something about?

when you put yourself to the task of considering these points, it should help you to not feel overwhelmed by your worries... not that you will cease having any, but you'll have a better perspective and be more focused on what can actually be resolved.

(sorry I don't have "wise counsel"-- I'm a Jewish mother- worrying is what I do best :smart: )

• Amulet locked this topic