Anger

kratos

a friend of mine was angry with someone at his workplace over a perceived injustice. A colleague listened to his grievance and sensed that his temper still ran high. He gave him a wise advise to consider before confronting these involved: "Cooler heads prevail".

As we interact with each other. He was still angry and very mad and you know? He said he want to cursed his co-worker because his family has a knowledge in Wicca. What wise counsel can you share about this topic because it seems he dont understand what I am advising to him

a friend of mine was angry with someone at his workplace over a perceived injustice. A colleague listened to his grievance and sensed that his temper still ran high. He gave him a wise advise to consider before confronting these involved: "Cooler heads prevail".

As we interact with each other. He was still angry and very mad and you know? He said he want to cursed his co-worker because his family has a knowledge in Wicca. What wise counsel can you share about this topic because it seems he dont understand what I am advising to him

oh.. it seems that his co worker did a very grievous act that your friend will never forget in his whole life...well i suggest that please keep on reminding him that " A man who can understand has a calm spirit". A mature person exhibits understanding by keeping cool in conflict. Problem-solving is enhanced by an even tempered approach.

Tell him that the next time he become angry, stop and prayerfully reflect for a moment. Ask God that he believed for a calm spirit and the right words to say.

I doubt anyone can give sound advise without knowing the details. Perhaps your friends anger is justified? Just listening to a grievance does not rectify the problem. Cooler heads don't always prevail. Did anyone apologize for the injustice committed? People have a right to be mad when they are wronged, and cursing the guilty party might help relieve some anxiety.

Kratos,

First of all, having much experience in the Left Hand Path and matters very similar to that of Wicca, I should warn your friend of making deliberate "curses" or exciting the realms of the Nethers without due cause and experience. In nearly all cases of this wanton use of very powerful majik, it will come back and bite him 10 fold to what he intended for the other person.

There are also those of many different "Black Arts" that thrive on making people act out "against them" in order to exact their own form of perverted justice on them. As with any form of "good" witches, wicca, wiccan or left hand path followers there are also many who believe the Dark Forces are more to their liking. Unless your friend has some powerful majik and fully understands the response he may get, he really should just "forgive and forget" this whole situation. You mentioned the friend had ties to Wicca, but do you know which coven or belief system? Saying "Wicca" is as broad a term as saying "Christian" as there are hundreds of variations and sub-cults associated with the term.

From your brief description, it sounds to me like this co-worker is ruffling his own feathers a bit and threatening things just to get a response form your friend. Let the evil and black Works come back on that person, not your friend. The Universe is all about Balance and whatever this co-worker is cooking up can harm him just as much as your friend, IF not handled properly. Too many Black Arts workers get full of themselves to quick and too little experience and like to show off their "powers".

My best advice to your friend is, as I said, "forgive and forget" and do not antagonize what he is unknowledgeable about. Don't make the co-worker "angry as you may not like him when he's that way!" and unless friend is well prepared, the big ugly green 'monster' at his doorstep could really make for a bad day! Wicca "curses" are all about this balance, if performed without a full and complete understanding the curser often times gets more than he/she bargains for in return. This co-worker may be antagonizing your friend just to show him this aspect of majik.

Blessings to you,

Edited by RevAl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Amulet locked this topic