The Least Of These

RevRainbow

Way back in 1981, I took my camera down to Pacific Garden Mission in Chicago where I preached the Wednesday Night Service. I spent a day photographing the interior of the mission and took candid photos (non of them staged or directed) of those who worked and stayed there. These photos are the result.

I recently found the release papers signed by all those (or their children) whom I photographed back 28 years ago and am publishing these photos for the first time. I also intend to publish a portfolio with captions. Even though the photos are old, they still provoke a response. I hope they are a blessing to you.

All photos are my property and copyrighted 1981, 2009. Photos may not be copied or retransmitted without my permission.

Just click, or cut and paste, on the link. Peace.

http://www.facebook....74&l=82c7c6c81f

Edited by RevRainbow

Thanks for your comments. when I look over these old photos, I wonder what ever happened to those young folks and the kids. I wonder if they remember the day some guy was taking pictures and talking with them. I wonder if they still have their copy of the photo, and how God has worked in their lives.

Edited by RevRainbow