Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
murphzlaw1

Ulconline Newsletter

1 post in this topic

Good morning! This is an e-mail from the ULC forum that you signed up for at http://forum.ulc.net!

Since my last newsletter, we have made some pretty significant changes to the forum software, upgrading to the latest version of invision's flagship product, the IPB forum. (yay)

There have been a lot of changes to several features, and as new toys become available, I will be looking at tools and things to better enhance the forum experience for our members.

We have also moved servers! This new server actually alerts me when a member has an invalid email address, so please make sure all of your email addresses are correct. Any "bounce backs" (email alerts) that I receive, I will be forced to delete the member. (Yes, I understand the paradox of me telling you, via email, to make sure your email address is correct. That's why this is being posted on the forum, first.

If you haven't dropped into the forum for a while, consider doing so with what you've been up to! Post your replies in this topic

(Please don't respond to this email, as it will go strictly to me, and not be posted on the forum.)

Conversely, if you no longer wish to be a member of the forum, please DO reply to this email and let me know, and I'll make sure you get removed from our listings.

Thanks for your time!

Murph

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0