What If God Was One Of Us?

• 4 weeks later...

If God stepped down on earth and spoke to us an an ordinary man? Would we not hang him all over again (literally or metaphorically)? :quest:

As we grow in our understanding and knowledge we realise there is more to God than the three dimensions we so arrogantly hold onto as a species, because it is the only thing we know; for most of our time here on Earth, we are but souls on a journey, learning and expanding into the dark matter which we do not usually interpret, but it is there, placed by God. And as we expand and take our learnings (or not, as we chose), that which is hidden from us in plain sight becomes known, and we see God that little clearer.

If I saw him on a bus what would I see? A person who could be anything he/she chose to be, with the Knowledge and Wisdom held inside those eyes, still hidden from me in plain sight, and I would wish to invite him for a coffee and sit a while to hear what he/she had to say.

Edited by Yanesh
  • 1 year later...

If God had a face, what would it look like?

I have no idea--I never imagine God as a person, or a being. As A child I did as an old man with a big white beard--now it is more this--

with these exact colors of swirling energy.

blue-green-5-wallpaper.jpg

I hope so-- for it gives me much peace--I hope I shall not be disappointed, though I am not in a hurry yet.

blessings and light,

S

• Amulet locked this topic