Eradicate All Negatives

I am one with my father and the universe.

I am one with mother earth.

I am one with everyone within the reach of my voice.

And, in this togetherness, we ask the divine intelligence to eradicate all

negatives from our hearts, from our minds,

from our words, and from our actions.

And, so be it.

babatunde olatunji - 1927-2003

I am one with my father and the universe.

I am one with mother earth.

I am one with everyone within the reach of my voice.

And, in this togetherness, we ask the divine intelligence to eradicate all

negatives from our hearts, from our minds,

from our words, and from our actions.

And, so be it.

babatunde olatunji - 1927-2003

That is a most excellent thought, but I just don't ever see it happening in the dualistic world in which we live.

For that to happen I think God would have to completely erase all of our minds and start from scratch again.

The thought of "I" would have to disappear imho

Why do many people find the concept of I to be so negative? I believe that I is only negative if it is coupled with I want, I demand, etc...What would replace I?

My viewpoint is that without an "I" there is no fear, only unity and beingness. For the concept of "I" there must be an "other" and this dualistic perspective is the birthing ground for fear and all the other forms of negativity.

At some level there may be multiple "I's" which are fuly cognizant of their interpendence and unity within the One, but within these fleshly sensual vehicles we are experiencing that is not a level of awareness that is going to reach the vulgar masses any time soon.

If you have any doubts about this, let me assure you that living a few months in the center of any major U.S. city for apporximately 6 months would quickly vanguish and destroy any hope that your most magnificent request which started this thread would come to fruition within our lifetimes.

100 enlightened monkies who seek after self actualizztion are going to do little to influence the billions of monkies who are influenced by what I like to call the EFP (eat-fornicate-play) syndrome.

I am personally of the belief that this world is specifically designed for the major dramas that take place all around us. Everything from the microscopoic to the macroscopic is evidence that conflict between two forces will continue to exist as long as all of creation exists. It is just the way of the physical World.

Our technologies may make us think we have achieved great advances but has our humanity really advanced any from that of our great ape ancestors? I think if one looks deeply and honestly our humanity hasn't changed at all.

• Amulet locked this topic