Limitless Spiritual Beings

With all the years that I have been on this planet, and the many years of study and research, I have come to the realization that it's 'all one in the same'. We are LIMITLESS spiritual beings existing within these LIMITED physical bodies. That's who we truly are. These bodies are just a vessel that we have to be able to function in this world. We ALL have the attributes necessary to be creative, loving, kind, etc. and we can do much more than we have allowed ourselves to believe. In my congregation we understand this. We also have our own personal beliefs of the universe as well, and what makes us human. I, personal, believe in the Force, the all encompassing energy in the universe that gives life as well as is supported by life itself. We have 'labeled' that single energy with all manner of names, which are personified on a single level within each individual. For all we believe, as is our free will to do so, we understand that there is more. Reading this, you must be asking yourselves many questions. The answers are easy to find. They are within yourself.

Let us come together for WE ARE ONE. Let us respect one another because we are all part of a family called HUMANITY.

Question? Comments?

Rev. Wayne S Pierce

Temple of Universal Spirit

• 5 weeks later...
  • Amulet locked this topic