Stormson

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have this theory that the British invented marijuana as an answer to Motown....kinda like in the way that white guys can't jump, they just can't do Motown....so they came up with an answer - lets get stoned ~ that way, everyone's timing is off and no one can play Motown, in other words, "if we can't play Motown then no one can...now, go and smoke this, and while your at it, take this bottle and go drink it"....

I dunno, it all get started back when we just jamming in

• 2 weeks later...

Grateful you've got excellent taste. Mumf is the best. They made a stop out here last June and I got to see them, I didn't think it was possible but...EVEN BETTER LIVE!!! They've put out a couple of songs while working on their new album. While my all time favorite is "Winter Winds", Here's a couple of favorites that didnt make it on their first album that I love:

This one is a cover of a Vampire Weekend's "Cousins":

SOOOOO many more great hits!

Grateful you've got excellent taste. Mumf is the best. They made a stop out here last June and I got to see them, I didn't think it was possible but...EVEN BETTER LIVE!!! They've put out a couple of songs while working on their new album. While my all time favorite is "Winter Winds", Here's a couple of favorites that didnt make it on their first album that I love:

This one is a cover of a Vampire Weekend's "Cousins":

[media=]

SOOOOO many more great hits!

:) very nice

I have always loved Leonard Cohen--I am sure many of you are familiar with many of his writings Two of my favourites are --The book of Mercy and The book of Longing. If you haven`t read it--I feel it is worth reading. Some beautiful thoughts in there--much from his life at Mt. Baldy

[media=]

I love this new song--well to me he is ageless and timeless. I think I have learnt a few things from him as well as from his lyrics.

blessings and light,

S

Edited by sarkany

I have always loved Leonard Cohen--I am sure many of you are familiar with many of his writings Two of my favourites are --The book of Mercy and The book of Longing. If you haven`t read it--I feel it is worth reading. Some beautiful thoughts in there--much from his life at Mt. Baldy

[media=]

I love this new song--well to me he is ageless and timeless. I think I have learnt a few things from him as well as from his lyrics.

blessings and light,

S

:)

• Amulet locked and unpinned this topic