Current Mood

Stormson

Hehe.. Hell YEAH brother,,

But I still think.. If God where tom come here as a woman.... WHOS voice He bring it through?

I still say, Gracies.. hand down,,,

JMHO..

Well first off your statement is illogical because if God were tom, why would he come here as a woman?

secondly,

I always thought Grace was a great singer but I didn't see it as being so hands down...I mean..what about Linda Rondstat, Bonnie Raitte, Patsy Cline, and a bunch of other ladies who's names I can't spell right...huh? Answer me dang it.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well first off your statement is illogical because if God were tom, why would he come here as a woman?

secondly,

I always thought Grace was a great singer but I didn't see it as being so hands down...I mean..what about Linda Rondstat, Bonnie Raitte, Patsy Cline, and a bunch of other ladies who's names I can't spell right...huh? Answer me dang it.

So right ya ARE brother,, they ALL kick total ass... i would ONLY correct by adding stevie ya know?

No dude,... Hehe.. no 'tom' to it.. its called Timmy cant typre when hes drunk! LOL

But.. yes.. for ALL the above.. where God to speak through a Woman,,,, HAND down man... it would BE Gracie... Shes ALREADY a GODDESS... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnCR8kSSmqw

its the tie I think, or maybe the shirt, maybe the sound cats didn't use enough compression ...my advice is that you begin to drink heavily, then wake up on the beach, and let your significant other call you and apologize, then make them feel guilty because its really their fault that you woke up drunk on the beach....there's probably better advice to be had but that's what I have to offer at 2:30 am on a Tuesday morning...

Don't let your mind

, like I lot of my friends did... :coffee:

This is rerun, but I felt it got lost in the shuffle and it has a really nice message to it.

I can relate alot to Tommy... he had his demons, he had his enemies... but he was also the most productive artist of 1975... he wasn't just a star, he was a galaxy

ok, so ya got me with posting a comment about the 70's in another thread.... so here's the post I made there... :

70's..... hmmn... that kinda rings a bell...... but, nope - it's all gone.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87INl8P3vpA

ignore harry... it's this version of this song that causes goosebumps all over my body...

Sancty - here's some background for the wistful moments in your anime.... :)

( I would steal Bjork and run away with her - if only I knew where she was at... :P )

( I would steal Bjork and run away with her - if only I knew where she was at... :P )

and then "casablanca" would come for her...if even poor widdle 'ol me is "tagged" then you know she's got a tracking device on her....I'd rather take on the navy seals, army, airforce, and marines all at once armed with nothing more than a squirt bottle and a feather duster before I would even consider messing with casablanca

• Amulet locked and unpinned this topic