Current Mood

Stormson

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see it too !!! I was thinking I was the only one who would keep my hand on my shorts around her.....

Like most men I'm scared of a woman being in control during the sex act.....I think that was the problem with Adam and his first wife, if I'm not mistaken. Then he got Eave who was really just some floozy and got them both kicked out of the garden, but at least he didn't have to worry about hiding the duct tape...and so..what have we learned? Mainly that men are idiots and women want suck out our souls?

Like most men I'm scared of a woman being in control during the sex act.....I think that was the problem with Adam and his first wife, if I'm not mistaken. Then he got Eave who was really just some floozy and got them both kicked out of the garden, but at least he didn't have to worry about hiding the duct tape...and so..what have we learned? Mainly that men are idiots and women want suck out our souls?

With heavy emphasis on the first part..... the idiot part... :thumbu::lol:

And every man knew... as the Captain did too.. twas the witch of November come stealing...

Does anyone know, where the Love of God goes... When the waves turn the minutes to hours?

I have stopped speaking of my past.. I am ULC now. I am new.

But I once had something of a personal tie to this ship... Once upon a time, in a great lake far away...

Actually.. As each and every day passes.. I find myself having that attitude about more and more of what i once called life.. I think time itself may finally be disintegrating.. if thats the case, then good.. I always HATED that linear prison... Or I could be going insane.. Hehe, nothing NEW there... Or, maybe I'm dieing... But I ~think~ I'm not the only one who notices the changes,,, So that would tend to discredit the last two... Hmm..

Anyway.. there was a time and place that i had a personal tie to this... I no longer have ties to anything... But, it still sounds good to remember.. Kinda.

Edited by Stormson

I've got me a little 336 square foot apartment, tucked in the shade of the freeway,

I pack my lunch in the mornin',

and I go work each day,

and when the even' comes rolling 'round,

I go on home and lay my body down,

and when morning light comes streaming in ( I try) to get up and do it again, Amen.

are you there for

who started out so young and strong, only to surrender...

for a while I thought I had the smallest apartment in the world, but then I discovered that they can get much smaller...Recently i read an article about some lady in Manhattan who pays $700 a month for a 90 square foot apartment...she sleeps on a loft, but considering average rent in Manhattan is around $3,200, I guess its a bargain.

I read similar articles about other such folks and I became inspired to make better use of my space, most of which is still boxes unpacked from when I moved in a year ago. I have a room that is about 90 square feet, that I use for storage and drying clothes, never could figure out what to do with it...now i'm looking at it and thinking "in Manhattan, that room would go for $700 a month"....

time to rethink things

Well I guess that about wraps 'er all up..at least for now. I'm not making any promises about quitting 'cause I've already done that two or three times already and found that I just can't keep away. I'll be back. But for now, there something else that's calling me...Peace be with you, my friends.

needless to say, my harem is full...now that I have medical and dental insurance, I can begin to fix things up...

beyond that, I didn't know that we had a disagreement, other than the fact that you're on a spiritual quest and at this time I am not. I am taking a break.

The coming darkness is only a few steps away now... YES, he is STILL coming, as I always said he would.

Remember boys and girls.. One CANNOT fight the coming of the night by closing the curtains.. The ONLY weapon one has against the darkness is to light a candle...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7Ooi3KVfWnM

After he had journeyed,

And his feet were sore,

And he was tired,

He came upon an orange grove

And he rested

And he lay in the cool,

And while he rested, he took to himself an orange and tasted it,

And it was good.

And he felt the earth to his spine,

And he asked, and he saw the tree above him, and the stars,

And the veins in the leaf,

And the light, and the balance.

And he saw magnificent perfection,

Whereon he thought of himself in balance,

And he knew he was.

Just open your eyes,

And realize, the way it's always been.

Just open your mind

And you will find

The way it's always been.

Just open your heart

And that's a start.

And he thought of those he angered,

For he was not a violent man,

And he thought of those he hurt

For he was not a cruel man

And he thought of those he frightened

For he was not an evil man,

And he understood.

He understood himself.

Upon this he saw that when he was of anger or knew hurt or felt fear,

It was because he was not understanding,

And he learned, compassion.

And with his eye of compassion.

He saw his enemies like unto himself,

And he learned love.

Then, he was answered.

Just open your eyes,

And realize, the way it's always been.

Just open your mind

And you will find

The way it's always been.

Just open your heart

And that's a start.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7Ooi3KVfWnM

Edited by Stormson

The great and true Goddesses of Rock...

Feel free to depute me on this if ya like... I honestly dont think ya CAN.. But, please add to it by trying!

To me... These are without a doubt the two single most POWERFUL female vocal performances in ALL the known history of mankind...

:heartflowers:

THE Gracie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oRKvpZ7PjE

Great gig in the Sky...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=UC01eq2Vkg0

Edited by Stormson

The great and true Goddesses of Rock...

Feel free to depute me on this if ya like... I honestly dont think ya CAN.. But, please add to it by trying!

To me... These are without a doubt the two single most POWERFUL female vocal performances in ALL the known history of mankind...

You may be right, but this chorus gal puts in one heck of a performance, and I'm not just talking about Mick Jagger....Chorus Girls, further proof that God really does love us and wants us to be happy.....oh yeah the song has a name, its called

You may be right, but this chorus gal puts in one heck of a performance, and I'm not just talking about Mick Jagger....Chorus Girls, further proof that God really does love us and wants us to be happy.....oh yeah the song has a name, its called

Hehe.. Hell YEAH brother,,

But I still think.. If God where tom come here as a woman.... WHOS voice He bring it through?

I still say, Gracies.. hand down,,,

JMHO..

To my very, very good friend who probably wont even see this..

And to my ol' ladies youngest (30)... Who again, will never see this..

I love them BOTH... DEARLY..i always have. But there is an HONORABLE time to step forward and an HONORABLE time to step away..

Thank God for showing me the difference..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2NEU6Xf7lM&feature=related

• Amulet locked and unpinned this topic