Current Mood

Stormson

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is deeply disturbing is I have a mental picture of a room full of people doing the Electric Slide to this.

(If you aren't old enough to remember, don't ask... you really don't want to know.)

Worse srill, for those who remember the bus stop, that would work, too.

What is deeply disturbing is I have a mental picture of a room full of people doing the Electric Slide to this.

(If you aren't old enough to remember, don't ask... you really don't want to know.)

Worse srill, for those who remember the bus stop, that would work, too.

you could manage a lot of cleaning with that playing around the house - but I had NEVER heard that before....thats rare...

Eh... What can i tell ya? I was raised semi-RC... And i have done allot in my all too short life...

I know I'll have to pay a dear price...But ya know what? Hehe.. there where times it was a real blast too... :coffee:

So I look back upon my life

Forever with a sense of shame

I've always been the one to blame

For everything I long to do

No matter when or where or who

Has one thing in common, too

It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sin

It's a sin

Everything I've ever done

Everything I ever do

Every place I've ever been

Everywhere I'm going to - it's a sin

• 2 weeks later...

In case anyone's interested, I found this lil program here : Download dot com That will capture the stream from YouTube and convert it to MP3 on your harddrive.

There's a lot of music I would like to have, but simply cannot afford - and I cannot use the bandwidth to continually stream from the internet...

so i save a dozen or so songs every once in a while - to mix up my random playlists - and keep them in a revolving file... I erase the last dozen to save new ones...

Keeps me from getting tired of music, and I still have reason to purchase cd's when I have the cash....

This lil program is really nice - it captures the link simply by clicking the song - I open a video, open this proggie, and it already has the link...

but I DID deny associations to some of the microsoft suite products as it was setting up.... don't exactly know why it wanted them - maybe connecting to the clipboard i guess...

• Amulet locked and unpinned this topic