Prayer Request

Hi, everyone I have a health problem. I have been diagnosed with Neuropathy. I am not a diabetic every test came back negative for diabetes even the nerve biopsy I had a couple of weeks ago (I almost didn't come out of that one). Anyway I have high inflammation and it is the inflammation that is causing damage to my nerves. The inflammation has spread throughout my system. If we can not find the cause of the inflammation it will start attacking my organs if it hasn't already.

I am asking for your prayers, healing energys etc.

Hi, everyone I have a health problem. I have been diagnosed with Neuropathy. I am not a diabetic every test came back negative for diabetes even the nerve biopsy I had a couple of weeks ago (I almost didn't come out of that one). Anyway I have high inflammation and it is the inflammation that is causing damage to my nerves. The inflammation has spread throughout my system. If we can not find the cause of the inflammation it will start attacking my organs if it hasn't already.

I am asking for your prayers, healing energys etc.

My prayers are with you. I'm sorry your going through this. Put the white light of the Holy Spirit around you,always, I don't know if you believe in self healing, but while there looking for the cause I will tell you what I did when I was diagnosed with cancer. I took up meditating on my body and talked to my cells to heal themselves I got mad at the disease and said I will not let this get the better of me and go away! I don't want you! emagin it leaving your body and going away..but most of all prayers, I believe in them... It cant hurt to try it... God bless you, Rev. Julie :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I know it has been a while since I have been here. A few health issues been going on. I have decided to quit trying to find out why I have neuropathy. Between the Neurologist and Rheumatologist(However you spell it)They still don't know what is going on and no insurance it has put a strain on us. Also my mother had a stroke a couple of weeks ago. If you please continue to send prayers, healing thoughts to me for my pain and for my mother's continue to recovery. I would appreciate it

Thanks Kathy

• Amulet locked this topic