Problem Accessing Emoticons

mererdog

I opened the little pull down emoticon window and it did not have the one I wanted, so I hit the "Show All" button. That made all the emoticons in the window get replaced with the word(s?) "nopermission". Now, when I open the emoticon window, I just get the "nopermission". I will restart my browser (Firefox 3.0.13) and see if that fixes it, but wanted to report the bug while it persists.

---------------------------

Restarting the browser made the emoticon window work again, until I hit the "show all" button, which produced the "nopermission" message again. I've got the browser set to delete all cookies on a restart, if that helps.

And I know murph is busy, so I expect a wait before I get a response....

----------------------------

And when I hit "add reply" just now, the window filled with emoticons for about 10 seconds before I got redirected.....

Edited by mererdog

I opened the little pull down emoticon window and it did not have the one I wanted, so I hit the "Show All" button. That made all the emoticons in the window get replaced with the word(s?) "nopermission". Now, when I open the emoticon window, I just get the "nopermission". I will restart my browser (Firefox 3.0.13) and see if that fixes it, but wanted to report the bug while it persists.

---------------------------

Restarting the browser made the emoticon window work again, until I hit the "show all" button, which produced the "nopermission" message again. I've got the browser set to delete all cookies on a restart, if that helps.

And I know murph is busy, so I expect a wait before I get a response....

----------------------------

And when I hit "add reply" just now, the window filled with emoticons for about 10 seconds before I got redirected.....

same just happened to me :(

• Administrator

You're not exactly engendering confidence here, Mister Zlaw1.

I do that on purpose.

That way you can sit back in stunned amazement when, all of a sudden, things work the way they're supposed to.

Ok, fine. "I'm looking into this issue and will let you know if I find out anything that may be of usefulness to you."

better?

:P

• Like 1

I do that on purpose.

That way you can sit back in stunned amazement when, all of a sudden, things work the way they're supposed to.

Ok, fine. "I'm looking into this issue and will let you know if I find out anything that may be of usefulness to you."

better?

:P

I am looking into it too, and expect to have it fixed shortly. Probably about one minute before Murph thinks he has it fixed. So I won't hold it against him if he claims credit.