I still have the 1964 book of roman ritual in pdf format if anyone wants a copy. it's around 3 megs so if you ask make sure your email will accept it. this is the roman catholic rite book from before vatican II

Sent you a PM with my gmail acct... the .cjb.net listed under my rofile wont accept anything larger then 1mg...

Thanks Cory! thumbsup%281%29.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I still have the 1964 book of roman ritual in pdf format if anyone wants a copy. it's around 3 megs so if you ask make sure your email will accept it. this is the roman catholic rite book from before vatican II

FrCorey, I know that your post was a while ago, but I would like to have a copy of the Roman Rituals. Please send to mlee284-at-aol.com thank you. Matt

• 1 year later...

I know this post is old, but if you still have that pdf available I would love to have a copy! I sent you a message with my e-mail.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hy, can u send me the pdf format of your book? Thank u very much. Kenthios-at-gmail.com

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Amulet locked this topic