By these winged warriors,

Engaged in combat for your destiny,

Or fate…

Then you may realize,

This is your fight, not theirs.

Only you can choose the outcome,

Only you can win or lose,

Choose wisely.

So true........the white god does everything possible to make humans believe in the divine battle for their souls, only until the humans realize......humans have free will. They don't have to choose the white.

So true........the white god does everything possible to make humans believe in the divine battle for their souls, only until the humans realize......humans have free will. They don't have to choose the white.

I think that's very true. We all have free will. I wonder though, if both the light and dark humans decide to do good things with they're choice, will we still meet in the afterlife? I hope so.

I really like this poem it so sets the scene for those things which we do not comprehend about ourselves, and the things that go on around and in us each day, and all through our time here in this realm...... :thumbu: There is a song that is simular and has verse by Sarah Brightman " If you win or you lose it's a question of Honor, and the way that you choose is a question of Honor." "I can't tell whats wrong or right, if black is white, or day is night. I know when to realize its a question of Honor". Its a great song.