Prayer Request

I sure would appreciate any prayers by any religion from anyone. I just found out that my cousin is in a coma. She overdosed on some pills, but I don't have all of the details. I just ask that you all pray for her to come out of this.

I thank you in advance!

I'm sorry to hear this. This is very hard for not just her but the circle of family and friends who surround her.

On my next spirit journey, I'll see what we can do for y'all. I can offer your intentions and let my spirit allys decide what's best for helping her and her circle.

Thank you all for your warm thoughts and prayers. I appreciate it more than I can express! I have wonderful news, my cousin is doing better, she has awaken 3 times. She is not completely out of the woods yet, but the doctors are saying that she will more than likely recover with out any damage. I just want to thank you all so much!

Fantastic!! :thumbu:

Someday I hope to have a functioning congregation that can do stuff like send flowers on behalf of others. I hate being broke!

I am referring to the statement i made bold. I hear that!! I hate it too!! Some day I'd like to have my own congregation as well. But more likely it'll be after my kids are old enough to take care of themselves.

unfortunately there is no news. In this case i don't know if no news is good news. But thank you all for your support.

• 5 weeks later...

Rev. Lacey,

I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin and of course I will add her to my list of those requesting Healing. I will meditate and light an incense for her tonight during my regular Works this evening.

I apologize for not seeing this earlier, but I've sorta been in and out of it for the past several days.

Blessings to her and may she receive the strength, power and healing of the Cosmos.

Wassail!

:paladin:

I sure would appreciate any prayers by any religion from anyone. I just found out that my cousin is in a coma. She overdosed on some pills, but I don't have all of the details. I just ask that you all pray for her to come out of this.

I thank you in advance!

You all will be in our prayers, God be with you always. Rev. Julie

• Amulet locked this topic