Religion Versus Science

Rev. Dr. Dean Ray

I think your use of "Unified Field" is a similar thought. I suspect the trick is to live in Duality with a focus on Unity.

Jonathan Lobl

:mellow:

The teachings on being in the world and not of it comes to mind. It also seems as if the Buddhist have a good handle on living in duality with their focus on Unity.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting..... I think we have different vocabularies with similar messages.

Yes. There are many metaphors to describe what we are talking about. "Unified Field" is a scientific term -- "Oneness" is more of a spiritual term. Referring to the "One God" as "he" is entirely a religious term. Using the term "God" can be either a religious or a spiritual term, depending upon how one uses it.

I'm a Pantheist. God -- the Unity behind existence -- is beyond Duality. All dualities, including Good and Evil. Consequently, the One is neither Good nor Evil.

Another way of saying "the Unity behind existence" is the Buddhist term ... INTERCONNECTIVITY. Now many advanced scientists are starting to use that term also as they specifically discover these interconnections. They are discovering the "holistic" nature of Creation by leaps and bounds and have left the old theories still clung to by the status quo far behind indeed. Rewriting all the scientific textbooks is not something the status quo relishes.

I first discovered the term (Interconnectivity) from some scientists I know and later found out that it had been a term used in Buddhism all along. Here is yet another place where science and spirituality merge.

My point of view is more ... "Animist" but I don't label myself that. If the "One" IS the One, then duality is a distortion of the One. I don't mean "distortion" in a negative sense here because if the One IS the One, then the entire Creation is already dormantly potential within it. The dualistic Creation is simply the expression, outward manifestation or materialization of the infinite energetic potential within the One. In order for the Great Creation to exist at all, "duality" must be. However, it is not necessary for it to be the extreme swing between good/evil -- but can exist as neutral/positive and indeed that is where the evolution of consciousness is rapidly moving - despite all the present apprearances. A huge and rapid "adjustment" is now underway. Biologists call it a "punctuated equilibrium." It is an accellerated speciation where many forms cease to exist via a huge dieoff and new, more evolved speciation takes place. Like a caterpillar to a butterfly, transformation occurs. The term "transformation" is both a scientific term and a spiritual term as well -- but it is nothing "supernatural," as many religionsists insist, but entirely the natural evolution both of outward form and inward consciousness as well simultaneously. DNA is simply the outward expression of consciousness. They LOOK different because their vibratory frequencies occur on different wave lengths but they are simply two aspects of the same thing and exist in total and practical interconnectivity.

According to gene biologist Dr. Bruce Lipton (and others) our DNA is FAR more pliable than ever imagined before and even responds to our individual THOUGHTS. With this discovery, one remembers what the Bible said in Proverbs -- "as a man thinks in his heart, so is he." Here once again we have a merging of science and spirituality. There are so many. Those who are recognizing these things care nothing for the "evolutionist/religionist" Great Debate. They consider it, as I do, a complete waste of time and energy.

The interaction and interplay between positive and negative charge is endemic to all Creation. If one views the One as pure consciousness, then any distortion away from the One either 1) recognizes itself as the One, having a dream/play/dance production called "Creation," or 2) does not recognize the One Source and is veiled to the illusory nature of the dream/play/dance and thus views its dualistic experiences as "real."

This can often bring on much fear and angst and ruin the fun -- one can loose ones sense of humor and become far too serious. :lol:

To those who become able to see this evolutionary process, their individual experiences (good or bad) are seen as the CATALYSTS of evolution. Therefore they begin to appreciate ALL of them, both the "good" AND the "bad." With such a view the so-called 'bad" experiences do not devastate them because they become aware of their usefulness in the overall transformational process.

So, perhaps the whole point of this is for the One to perform this play (or "experiment") to understand itself better through plunging itself into small or great dualistic distortions away from itself which by their very nature of dualism have the possibility to descend into total forgetfulness of the One, due to the distractions of duality -- and then through the evolutionary process of living interactions and the CONSCIOUS INSIGHT into them, they can, by choosing to do so, REMEMBER the reality of the One Source, even while fully participating in the dream/play/dance Production.

And this could be the whole purpose of "evolution." Here in this present life on planet earth, deep into the frontier of forgetfulness, remembrance of the One is STILL possible. So, the One is EVOLVING in consciousness ALSO because within its potential is the Prime Creative Impulse of exploring uncharted waters. And if God is infinite and the potential Prime Creative Impulse IS the infinite One God, then there will always be uncharted waters to explore. Perhaps the "omniscient" nature of God is not static but a "knowing" that constantly expands through the continuum of creation by means of dualism driven by the Prime Creative Impulse which is the infinite potentiality of the One forever. And the Prime Creative Impulse is OMNIPRESENT -- that is every place and every time all at once.

Religionists are always saying that "God is omniscient" but few can grasp the idea of God's OMNIPRESENCE. That word smacks of "Pagan Animism" and that frightens them. That's why so many still view "God" as a separated father figure in the sky shooting lightening bolts of blessings and curses. And that is the case in spite of the fact that the Bible attempts to inform them that Almighty God is as near as near can be to them and constantly communicates with them via a "still, small voice within." However, few are able to listen because of the intense distractions of the duality of Creation. They are too easily overwhelmed by the illusion and thus fail to notice the reality in their very midst. Jesus tried to tell them about this also and it did get through to a few but not the religionists. The situation is the same today.

Spiritually speaking, this understanding of the One Source while living a human life could be called the "Christ (annointed) Consciousness" or discovering the "Buddha Nature" in oneself. The "Bodhisatva" discovers this as very intense appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding and valor. With these spiritual tools of the activated energetic heart, the Bodhisatva willfully chooses to delay his individual return to the One in order to uplift all the other individual beings with the understanding he has gained. And he/she does this both by teach/learning and even more effectively by simply LIVING and EXPRESSING this perceived truth through the daily life he/she lives. He/she becomes a "Lighthouse" for the ships who have lost their way.

I think your use of "Unified Field" is a similar thought. I suspect the trick is to live in Duality with a focus on Unity.

Yes, indeed it is. And this becomes (transforms and evolves) into remembrance of WHO and WHAT YOU ARE and WHY you chose to incarnate into this particular life on planet earth, which is three dimensions of space, one of time -- 4D -- where human beings dwell in third density consciousness but have now reached the end of that cycle and now some are about to graduate into fourth density consciousness, including the planet herself. The Bible refers to it as a new heaven and a new earth where righteousness dwells. The prophecies of many cultures across the planet all say the same thing about this new era --- peace on earth and goodwill toward men. It is a time where evolution will become a conscious endeavor and we will explore the multifarious worlds of time and space full of incredible awe and joy -- the greatest adventure imaginable.

It is interesting that from a scientific perspective, this began to manifest as the entire planet became wired up together as potentially ONE MIND consisting of the creative interactions of individual minds. This, of course, was the technological introduction of the world wide computer web.

This is another example of science moving in the same direction as those following the spiritual path.

Jonathan Lobl

Namaste

The teachings on being in the world and not of it comes to mind. It also seems as if the Buddhist have a good handle on living in duality with their focus on Unity.

Fawzo, you are so right on. "Having a good handle on living in duality with their focus on Unity" is exactly what the Bodhisatva (Buddhist or Christian or Jew or Muslim or ?) DOES. In fact, that focus on Unity balances one into having a good handle on living in duality because 1) it is seen for the illusion/play/dance that it is -- but also -- 2) the PURPOSE and VALUE of the illusion as a catalyst for transformation is ALSO seen. So, "duality" is NOT dispised but loved for what it really is.

We ALL like a good movie, don't we? And a well written, directed and acted movie can move us VERY deeply because the illusory pictures that moved and reached far into us through the creative art of the production reminded us of the core of our own individual being (through activating our hearts) wherein lies our interconnectivity with All That Is.

The unifying factor .... The First Source -- the One.

To use a familiar Startrekian term ... we all can play the illusory game on our own individual holodeck but still not forget who and what we are in reality -- unless, of course, we CHOOSE to for the sake of variety and adventure. In that case (of forgetting) we can experience the excitement of raw fear, terror and suffering. And that is where most of the humans on planet earth are today. So ... if we can allow ourselves to have this "AHA", you and I can remind them, "hey folks don't take the game too seriously. It is a manufactured dream which has become a nightmare simply because you became so involved in the game that you forgot who and what you really are." :lol: Yep. Planet earth has been a planet of forgetfulness but is now about to remember and move on and find herself in the fellowship of cosmic sojourners also on their way to the One -- no longer "aliens" but beings of like mind.

Namaste

Fawzo: I enjoyed your comments on the Kingdom of God being everywhere. Good stuff. I read all of it.

Nestingwave: I'm not sure of all of that, but the more I read your thoughts; the closer we seem to be. A few thoughts --

While the One is beyond Good and Evil; I believe I must make a choice for myself. I choose Good. I also prefer the company of others who choose Good.

When I speak of God, or Unity, or the One -- I don't like to use pronouns. Not male and not female. I think the use of pronouns of any kind in refereance to the One instills a sense of separation.

Most important, I feel no need to impose my vocabulary or beliefs on others. I have no need to turn the world into "me." Certainly, people of other outlooks don't need "saving." Separation from the One is illusory. Belief is meaningless. Non-Belife is meaningless. Anti-Belief is meaningless. It is what it is.

Jonathan Lobl

:)

:D

What about Scientology, Islam, Etc? The point is, they believe something as well; it makes no sense to give credibility to any belief system that offers no credibility. It's not a matter of science versus religion, as the threat suggests, it's a matter of religion versus science.

Religious folks are threatened by science, and scared of facts as it reduces their belief system to delusions, and in some cases, borderlines on schizophrenia.

It's fine to have your "faith" but a fact is a fact, and if you disagree with science, please, I beg you to throw a sledge hammer up in the air and see how well gravity works. Or better yet, shut your computer off, sell your car, and live in a mountain somewhere in afghanistan since these are all products of science...

You ever notice that the most religious among us tend to view other religions or belief systems as extreme, yet fail to see the extremism in their own religion?

I'm rambling now, but hopefully I made a coherent point...

Science is only theories while religion is faith. Scientific thearies are mistakenly called fact and then they learn more and they become obsolete while the Bible and Christianity remains the same just opinions change. I beleive the Bible and Christianity will be prove true while science will once again change.

and by your own statement,you have shown why religion and scince cannot co exist.scince will change as evidence is presented.religion will not no matter how much evidence is presented.

keep in mind theory that can prove the same results each time is fact.religion and faith require a belief,and most often with nothing to back it up.

What about Scientology, Islam, Etc? The point is, they believe something as well; it makes no sense to give credibility to any belief system that offers no credibility. It's not a matter of science versus religion, as the threat suggests, it's a matter of religion versus science.

I'm rambling now, but hopefully I made a coherent point...

You are suggesting that it is not religion versus science -- but many religions versus science; some of which oppose each other.

Jonathan Lobl

:P

Fawzo: I enjoyed your comments on the Kingdom of God being everywhere. Good stuff. I read all of it.

Nestingwave: I'm not sure of all of that, but the more I read your thoughts; the closer we seem to be. A few thoughts --

While the One is beyond Good and Evil; I believe I must make a choice for myself. I choose Good. I also prefer the company of others who choose Good.

When I speak of God, or Unity, or the One -- I don't like to use pronouns. Not male and not female. I think the use of pronouns of any kind in refereance to the One instills a sense of separation.

Most important, I feel no need to impose my vocabulary or beliefs on others. I have no need to turn the world into "me." Certainly, people of other outlooks don't need "saving." Separation from the One is illusory. Belief is meaningless. Non-Belife is meaningless. Anti-Belief is meaningless. It is what it is.

Jonathan Lobl

:D

Different outlooks are endemic and none are absolute, each being a distortion from the One. The world is chocked full of such individual distortions -- in fact, there are as many as there are people because, like snowflakes, no two are alike.

Of course, as you say, you must make a choice and indeed you have already made a basic choice and it is the same one I have made -- to serve rather than control other beings. It is as simple as that. Others will have to make a choice also because that is what this present frequency (world) of space/time is -- making a choice as to the orientation of ones spiritual evolutionary path.

Those who are still on the fence won't be there for long and will make a freewill choice as to which route they wish to take for a considerable period of linear time.

Here is how my point of view sees it.

We all have an illusory "belief system" and mine is no less illusory than anyone elses but some illusions seem to be more practically useful to produce happiness rather than suffering. Each individual must decide and CHOOSE what those are for him/herself.

All these "belief systems" are illusory because they emerged out of our very narrow, partial and highly biased individual experiences and awarenesses which are all unique to us as an individual. So, in our individual "belief system," In my view, the less distorted the illusion is, the closer it is to the reality of the One.

So, to me, conscious awareness, appreciation and understanding of the One is primary and basic to my faith. I accept Alan Watt's terminology about the difference between "belief" and "faith" (although most folks use these two terms as having the same meaning). Alan Watts says that the term "faith" means "letting go" and the term "belief" means clinging on. This makes sense to me when I contemplate it and compare it with my own experience. So, in order to have faith, one must be willing to "let go" of ones hindering baggage and that may well include ones "belief system" which requires a makeover to include newly aquired insights.

Just recognizing the illusory nature of such "belief systems" allows us to not be bound by any and allow the "belief system" to evolve as a person evolves in conscious awareness by gaining greater and greater insight and understanding of the One. In other words, not being bound by dogmatic religion which refuses to give way to new insights but rather seeks to stifle them, which is the action of all dogma because the very definition of "dogma" is that the authoritative official doctrine is set in stone as an ultimate truth and has no further possibility of ever being contradicted by expanded insight. I find this ompletely nonsensical because, due to the intelligent infinity without beginning nor end, there is NO LIMITATION to the possible expansion of consciousness. Therefore, one can ALWAYS expect further insight to emerge. And when those further insights emerge, the manufactured "belief system" must be free to change also and not be frozen in dogma.

Planet earth has already been designated as a home for fourth, fifth and sixth density entities following the path of service-to-others in their evolution of consciousness. We are presently existing in third density consciousness and emerging into fourth density consciousness. When the shift from third to fourth density consciousness is fulfilled, those who choose the service-to-self path will be required to reincarnate elsewhere to continue their control paradigm and their greedy competition to claw their way up the pecking order to the top of the heap. Here in this third density consciousness, the STO and the STS orientations live side by side and constantly conflict with each other.

Third density, in which we now reside, is where the choice of serving others or serving oneself is made. In fourth density the choice has already been made and learning the lessons of co-operation become paramount. At this point STO and STS beings can no longer live together because their greatly different spiritual paths to the One would be too much of an evolutionary hinderance to each other.

This desperate war is not only happening "out there" between ideologies, political manipulations, racial hatreds, etc, .... but .... this conflict is taking place WITHIN OURSELVES. We are all a mixture of STS and STO. The question is, which has the upper hand in our lives? In an anological sense we each have an angel on our right shoulder and a devil on our left, each whispering in our ear trying to recruit us and win our allegiance WE choose which voice to listen to and sometimes we listen to one and sometimes we listen to the other. Our mind/body/spirit complex often appears to be a battleground between "good" and "evil." This is reflected In all conflicts. Any conflict can be resolved. It is not resolved by choosing the "good" over the "evil" and using the ideology of "DESTROYING EVIL" by trying to "STAMP IT OUT." But, by recognizing the purpose of the "evil," forgiving it, while at the same time saying "no thanks" and kindly sending it on its way. This means you recognize and appreciate its necessary function but would rather choose a better way which you find more fulfilling and with far less angst.

Some of the folks in this world at the top echelons of so-called "world power" have clearly chosen to control other beings according to their own selfish personal agendas.-- but some are still undecided, however, not for long. Things are rapidly coming to a head. And no being can control others arbitrarily. They need permission to do so. That's why the would-be tyrants use deception, psychological operations and propaganda which constantly flows forth into our consciousness from whatever we willingly open to, especially the media, --- to sway the masses. But ... since there are more service -to - other (STO) entities on planet earth than there are service-to-self entities, there are some positive things coming over the media also, but not as linear "news" but as analogical metaphor -- i.e. CREATIVE ART -- depending upon how one takes them.

The difference between the STS entities and the STO entities is simply that the STS entities work through deceptive propaganda and the STO entities work through the resonating thoughts of an activated heart. And those frequencies ( like a cosmic radio station) are tuned into willfully by those of like mind because of their inner resonance. No "control" whatsoever. All genuine "service to others" action is entirely willful and respectful of the will of others, there are no attempts at coercion. There is no such thing as "threatening" other beings to see or do things your way. But, in the STS such attempts at coercion are not only political machinations but also forceful religious proselytizing of whatever ilk. The most spiritual beings that have ever lived on this earth DID no proselytizing. They simply went about their daily lives fully aware and appreciative of their BEING and their interconnectivity with the entire web of life including the planet herself.

Most folks feel assaulted in general by propaganda, political, scientific or religious coercion ... and ... suspect it is not meant for their best interests. And yet, some still allow themselves to be molded by deceptive propaganda, mostly because, due to having accepted the programming, simply wear it as an uncomfortable ring in their nose, thinking there is no other choice ... and thus ... feel more or less like powerless slaves who have abdicated their own personal power over to authoritarian controllers.

But, at the same time, more and more folks simply aren't buying the goods any more and are beginning to see through the false advertising.

Others remain in deep unconscious slumber and even 911, or this present planned world economic meltdown, hasn't quite gotten their attention yet. But ... it will. To the ones already experiencing the meaning of this greatest $$$ heist in history, they know very well that something is highly amiss and are beginning to see where it can specifically be traced back to its origins. And what do the would-be tyrants say? "UH OH, the old techniques are no longer working."

So, some of us, simply turn off the constant media barrage and selectively listen to the music, art and ideas that heal us and bring us into the joy of our resonating inner intentions. So, we do not respond to the various, and very purposeful, fear inducing ideas. Manufactured "fear" is one of the primary means of controlling a nation and herding them around like obedient cattle. Anyone who knows the history of nations and ideas is fully aware of that. And ... we have ALL been the herded cattle and told that resistance to such control is futile. But, once a new and objective point of view is discovered, knowing and living the truth is possible. And, peace and kindness is the result. Peace and kindness to the controllers as well but not the buying of their poisonous goods.

A conscious connection with our One Source makes us less vulnerable to being drawn into confusion by the manufactured illusions, dirty tricks and the tsunami of "official" deceptions that produces such a willingness to be controlled and manipulated.

The caterpillar is surrounded by a very restrictive shell which makes it VERY uncomfortable. So, the caterpillar works VERY hard to chew and scratch through that cocoon. When the caterpillar finally breaks out and emerges -- transformation has taken place -- a butterfly. If a do-gooder comes along and says, "oh, that poor caterpillar is trapped inside that prison" and then breaks open the cocoon to let the poor caterpillar out ... WHAT HAPPENS? The caterpillar DIES because the resistance offered by the hard shell cocoon was not there to .... what? ... produce a butterfuly through the constant strenghening attained by the caterpillar exercising AGAINST the hard cocoon shell.

This can be analogically compared to the evil controlers of this world. That restrictive cocoon IS the political/religious control over this world. But .... it is entirely NECESSARY for evolution and transformation to take place. But .... after that particular stage of evolution it is NO LONGER necessary and must have a different environment for the sake of its own evolution along its chosen service-to-self route.

And ... as controversial as this may be .... I tell you that many high up on the pyramid of control over other beings, rationalize their severe ruthless brutality by saying, "well .... WE ELITISTS are offering these other beings the RESISTANCE they need to evolve and especially if they become smart enough to see through the distractive illusions we promote. In the meantime we will grab all we can for ourselves and feel good about it all the while." (evil laughter echos in the background "AAAHAHHAHAH!") :diablo: And of course they say, "these ignorant masses DESERVE to be controlled and brutalized so that the weak will give up and simply die and the strong will see through the scam and just say NO."

But there ARE no "weak" and there ARE no "strong" -- only those in different stages of consciousness evolution. So, may peace and comfort be unto all.

On planet earth, these would-be controllers ALREADY know that they have lost and must vacate the premises. That's why they are exceptionally brutal at this nexus of space and time. Those who promoted FEAR are now VERY AFRAID themselves as they loose their longtime GRIP upon the minds, bodies and souls of men because fewer and fewer human beings are believing their authoritative proclamations and seeing them to be a pack of lies.

So, if I communicated well enough for you to put this together, you can see how and WHY Almighty God "creates evil" as the prophet Isaiah says very clearly.

Many have no idea that this scripture exists but here it is: (be sure and check me out.)

Isaiah 45: 5-7

5) I AM the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God besides me: I girded thee though thou hast not known me:

6) That they may know from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me. I AM the LORD and there is none else.

(hey, is that not "OMNIPRESENCE" -- that is everywhere and everytime ALL AT ONCE??)

You see, Isaiah, like Yeshua, was VERY much aware of the One Source of All That Is.

7) I form the light and create darkness: I make peace and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Yes indeed, Almighty God is the One Source of All Creation. That means there is NO THING WHATSOEVER that Almighty God did not Create through his potential Creative Impulse. So, where does "evil" come from? Almighty God. Yep. WHY? Because THERE IS NONE OTHER. Ultimately there is only ONE entity -- a singularity -- a unified field -- THE Source of All. The One Almighty God. He even creates "the waster to destroy" because entropy (dissolving) is the balancing of Creation which is "NEGentropy" -- a coagulation, an organization of energy. And you cannot HAVE one without the other because as soon as one is there, the other is ALSO. So, from this we must conclude that "evil" has a very important FUNCTION in the Almighty's original Creative Impulse (intention.) So, in the mythological story of Adam and Eve the "evil serpent" is a CATALYST for Almighty God's EVOLUTION. In other words, ultimately, EVIL ALSO serves the original Creative Impulse of Almighty God and cannot do otherwise. So the entire "battle" between "good" and "evil" is a completely distorted illusion. There IS no such good/bad war taking place at all. It is a complete illusion. So how is this apparent conflict resolved? By becoming consciously aware of the One, appreciating the One and recognizing "evil" to be just another catalytic action to drive our individual seeking of the One. But, JOY and HAPPINESS is also a catalytic action that drives our seeking of the One and when we realize that we DO have a choice via our free will, we will choose "joy" over "suffering" whenever our forgiveness is big enough to include ourselves.

Perhaps this will help someone to better understand what the myth of Adam and Eve is saying. "EVIL" drives them from the blissful and ignorant "Garden of Eden." It DRIVES them out into the world of catalytic EXPERIENCE and it is through this catalytic EXPERIENCE that they grow from childish innocence to mature beings with peace, love, kindness and wisdom. And that, is evolution.

So, I say to the would-be despots of the world: "thanks for your work Elitist Despots, you did a good job, but now the time has come for you to depart from this planetary sphere, so she can give birth to a less dysfunctional civilization and a New Paradigm based upon human beings as careGIVERS of our Mother Earth, instead of her exploiters ... that there may be peace upon the earth and goodwill toward men, whose attention is no longer turned to angst, fear and war, but rather to explore the multifarious realms of time and space in the enjoyment of an entirely new vision, a brand new paradigm.

This is the destiny of homo sapiens sapiens, once he recognizes his holistic union with his Source and his resonating interconnectivity with each entity in the entire Creation.

Namaste

Different outlooks are endemic and none are absolute, each being a distortion from the One. The world is chocked full of such individual distortions -- in fact, there are as many as there are people because, like snowflakes, no two are alike.

Of course, as you say, you must make a choice and indeed you have already made a basic choice and it is the same one I have made -- to serve rather than control other beings. It is as simple as that. Others will have to make a choice also because that is what this present frequency (world) of space/time is -- making a choice as to the orientation of ones spiritual evolutionary path.

Those who are still on the fence won't be there for long and will make a freewill choice as to which route they wish to take for a considerable period of linear time.

Here is how my point of view sees it.

We all have an illusory "belief system" and mine is no less illusory than anyone elses but some illusions seem to be more practically useful to produce happiness rather than suffering. Each individual must decide and CHOOSE what those are for him/herself.

All these "belief systems" are illusory because they emerged out of our very narrow, partial and highly biased individual experiences and awarenesses which are all unique to us as an individual. So, in our individual "belief system," In my view, the less distorted the illusion is, the closer it is to the reality of the One.

So, to me, conscious awareness, appreciation and understanding of the One is primary and basic to my faith. I accept Alan Watt's terminology about the difference between "belief" and "faith" (although most folks use these two terms as having the same meaning). Alan Watts says that the term "faith" means "letting go" and the term "belief" means clinging on. This makes sense to me when I contemplate it and compare it with my own experience. So, in order to have faith, one must be willing to "let go" of ones hindering baggage and that may well include ones "belief system" which requires a makeover to include newly aquired insights.

Just recognizing the illusory nature of such "belief systems" allows us to not be bound by any and allow the "belief system" to evolve as a person evolves in conscious awareness by gaining greater and greater insight and understanding of the One. In other words, not being bound by dogmatic religion which refuses to give way to new insights but rather seeks to stifle them, which is the action of all dogma because the very definition of "dogma" is that the authoritative official doctrine is set in stone as an ultimate truth and has no further possibility of ever being contradicted by expanded insight. I find this ompletely nonsensical because, due to the intelligent infinity without beginning nor end, there is NO LIMITATION to the possible expansion of consciousness. Therefore, one can ALWAYS expect further insight to emerge. And when those further insights emerge, the manufactured "belief system" must be free to change also and not be frozen in dogma.

Planet earth has already been designated as a home for fourth, fifth and sixth density entities following the path of service-to-others in their evolution of consciousness. We are presently existing in third density consciousness and emerging into fourth density consciousness. When the shift from third to fourth density consciousness is fulfilled, those who choose the service-to-self path will be required to reincarnate elsewhere to continue their control paradigm and their greedy competition to claw their way up the pecking order to the top of the heap. Here in this third density consciousness, the STO and the STS orientations live side by side and constantly conflict with each other.

Third density, in which we now reside, is where the choice of serving others or serving oneself is made. In fourth density the choice has already been made and learning the lessons of co-operation become paramount. At this point STO and STS beings can no longer live together because their greatly different spiritual paths to the One would be too much of an evolutionary hinderance to each other.

This desperate war is not only happening "out there" between ideologies, political manipulations, racial hatreds, etc, .... but .... this conflict is taking place WITHIN OURSELVES. We are all a mixture of STS and STO. The question is, which has the upper hand in our lives? In an anological sense we each have an angel on our right shoulder and a devil on our left, each whispering in our ear trying to recruit us and win our allegiance WE choose which voice to listen to and sometimes we listen to one and sometimes we listen to the other. Our mind/body/spirit complex often appears to be a battleground between "good" and "evil." This is reflected In all conflicts. Any conflict can be resolved. It is not resolved by choosing the "good" over the "evil" and using the ideology of "DESTROYING EVIL" by trying to "STAMP IT OUT." But, by recognizing the purpose of the "evil," forgiving it, while at the same time saying "no thanks" and kindly sending it on its way. This means you recognize and appreciate its necessary function but would rather choose a better way which you find more fulfilling and with far less angst.

Some of the folks in this world at the top echelons of so-called "world power" have clearly chosen to control other beings according to their own selfish personal agendas.-- but some are still undecided, however, not for long. Things are rapidly coming to a head. And no being can control others arbitrarily. They need permission to do so. That's why the would-be tyrants use deception, psychological operations and propaganda which constantly flows forth into our consciousness from whatever we willingly open to, especially the media, --- to sway the masses. But ... since there are more service -to - other (STO) entities on planet earth than there are service-to-self entities, there are some positive things coming over the media also, but not as linear "news" but as analogical metaphor -- i.e. CREATIVE ART -- depending upon how one takes them.

The difference between the STS entities and the STO entities is simply that the STS entities work through deceptive propaganda and the STO entities work through the resonating thoughts of an activated heart. And those frequencies ( like a cosmic radio station) are tuned into willfully by those of like mind because of their inner resonance. No "control" whatsoever. All genuine "service to others" action is entirely willful and respectful of the will of others, there are no attempts at coercion. There is no such thing as "threatening" other beings to see or do things your way. But, in the STS such attempts at coercion are not only political machinations but also forceful religious proselytizing of whatever ilk. The most spiritual beings that have ever lived on this earth DID no proselytizing. They simply went about their daily lives fully aware and appreciative of their BEING and their interconnectivity with the entire web of life including the planet herself.

Most folks feel assaulted in general by propaganda, political, scientific or religious coercion ... and ... suspect it is not meant for their best interests. And yet, some still allow themselves to be molded by deceptive propaganda, mostly because, due to having accepted the programming, simply wear it as an uncomfortable ring in their nose, thinking there is no other choice ... and thus ... feel more or less like powerless slaves who have abdicated their own personal power over to authoritarian controllers.

But, at the same time, more and more folks simply aren't buying the goods any more and are beginning to see through the false advertising.

Others remain in deep unconscious slumber and even 911, or this present planned world economic meltdown, hasn't quite gotten their attention yet. But ... it will. To the ones already experiencing the meaning of this greatest $$$ heist in history, they know very well that something is highly amiss and are beginning to see where it can specifically be traced back to its origins. And what do the would-be tyrants say? "UH OH, the old techniques are no longer working."

So, some of us, simply turn off the constant media barrage and selectively listen to the music, art and ideas that heal us and bring us into the joy of our resonating inner intentions. So, we do not respond to the various, and very purposeful, fear inducing ideas. Manufactured "fear" is one of the primary means of controlling a nation and herding them around like obedient cattle. Anyone who knows the history of nations and ideas is fully aware of that. And ... we have ALL been the herded cattle and told that resistance to such control is futile. But, once a new and objective point of view is discovered, knowing and living the truth is possible. And, peace and kindness is the result. Peace and kindness to the controllers as well but not the buying of their poisonous goods.

A conscious connection with our One Source makes us less vulnerable to being drawn into confusion by the manufactured illusions, dirty tricks and the tsunami of "official" deceptions that produces such a willingness to be controlled and manipulated.

The caterpillar is surrounded by a very restrictive shell which makes it VERY uncomfortable. So, the caterpillar works VERY hard to chew and scratch through that cocoon. When the caterpillar finally breaks out and emerges -- transformation has taken place -- a butterfly. If a do-gooder comes along and says, "oh, that poor caterpillar is trapped inside that prison" and then breaks open the cocoon to let the poor caterpillar out ... WHAT HAPPENS? The caterpillar DIES because the resistance offered by the hard shell cocoon was not there to .... what? ... produce a butterfuly through the constant strenghening attained by the caterpillar exercising AGAINST the hard cocoon shell.

This can be analogically compared to the evil controlers of this world. That restrictive cocoon IS the political/religious control over this world. But .... it is entirely NECESSARY for evolution and transformation to take place. But .... after that particular stage of evolution it is NO LONGER necessary and must have a different environment for the sake of its own evolution along its chosen service-to-self route.

And ... as controversial as this may be .... I tell you that many high up on the pyramid of control over other beings, rationalize their severe ruthless brutality by saying, "well .... WE ELITISTS are offering these other beings the RESISTANCE they need to evolve and especially if they become smart enough to see through the distractive illusions we promote. In the meantime we will grab all we can for ourselves and feel good about it all the while." (evil laughter echos in the background "AAAHAHHAHAH!") :diablo: And of course they say, "these ignorant masses DESERVE to be controlled and brutalized so that the weak will give up and simply die and the strong will see through the scam and just say NO."

But there ARE no "weak" and there ARE no "strong" -- only those in different stages of consciousness evolution. So, may peace and comfort be unto all.

On planet earth, these would-be controllers ALREADY know that they have lost and must vacate the premises. That's why they are exceptionally brutal at this nexus of space and time. Those who promoted FEAR are now VERY AFRAID themselves as they loose their longtime GRIP upon the minds, bodies and souls of men because fewer and fewer human beings are believing their authoritative proclamations and seeing them to be a pack of lies.

So, if I communicated well enough for you to put this together, you can see how and WHY Almighty God "creates evil" as the prophet Isaiah says very clearly.

Many have no idea that this scripture exists but here it is: (be sure and check me out.)

Isaiah 45: 5-7

5) I AM the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God besides me: I girded thee though thou hast not known me:

6) That they may know from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me. I AM the LORD and there is none else.

(hey, is that not "OMNIPRESENCE" -- that is everywhere and everytime ALL AT ONCE??)

You see, Isaiah, like Yeshua, was VERY much aware of the One Source of All That Is.

7) I form the light and create darkness: I make peace and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Yes indeed, Almighty God is the One Source of All Creation. That means there is NO THING WHATSOEVER that Almighty God did not Create through his potential Creative Impulse. So, where does "evil" come from? Almighty God. Yep. WHY? Because THERE IS NONE OTHER. Ultimately there is only ONE entity -- a singularity -- a unified field -- THE Source of All. The One Almighty God. He even creates "the waster to destroy" because entropy (dissolving) is the balancing of Creation which is "NEGentropy" -- a coagulation, an organization of energy. And you cannot HAVE one without the other because as soon as one is there, the other is ALSO. So, from this we must conclude that "evil" has a very important FUNCTION in the Almighty's original Creative Impulse (intention.) So, in the mythological story of Adam and Eve the "evil serpent" is a CATALYST for Almighty God's EVOLUTION. In other words, ultimately, EVIL ALSO serves the original Creative Impulse of Almighty God and cannot do otherwise. So the entire "battle" between "good" and "evil" is a completely distorted illusion. There IS no such good/bad war taking place at all. It is a complete illusion. So how is this apparent conflict resolved? By becoming consciously aware of the One, appreciating the One and recognizing "evil" to be just another catalytic action to drive our individual seeking of the One. But, JOY and HAPPINESS is also a catalytic action that drives our seeking of the One and when we realize that we DO have a choice via our free will, we will choose "joy" over "suffering" whenever our forgiveness is big enough to include ourselves.

Perhaps this will help someone to better understand what the myth of Adam and Eve is saying. "EVIL" drives them from the blissful and ignorant "Garden of Eden." It DRIVES them out into the world of catalytic EXPERIENCE and it is through this catalytic EXPERIENCE that they grow from childish innocence to mature beings with peace, love, kindness and wisdom. And that, is evolution.

So, I say to the would-be despots of the world: "thanks for your work Elitist Despots, you did a good job, but now the time has come for you to depart from this planetary sphere, so she can give birth to a less dysfunctional civilization and a New Paradigm based upon human beings as careGIVERS of our Mother Earth, instead of her exploiters ... that there may be peace upon the earth and goodwill toward men, whose attention is no longer turned to angst, fear and war, but rather to explore the multifarious realms of time and space in the enjoyment of an entirely new vision, a brand new paradigm.

This is the destiny of homo sapiens sapiens, once he recognizes his holistic union with his Source and his resonating interconnectivity with each entity in the entire Creation.

Namaste

There is another interesting passage in Job. The long suffering Job is talking with his wife. He says to her -- "What? Should we accept only good from God, and not evil?" That is how I remember the passage. I'll have to look up the actual words.

Psalm 139 also speaks to God's omnipresence, and God's dual nature.

Jonathan Lobl

Edited by jonathanlobl

There is another interesting passage in Job. The long suffering Job is talking with his wife. He says to her -- "What? Should we accept only good from God, and not evil?" That is how I remember the passage. I'll have to look up the actual words.

Psalm 139 also speaks to God's omnipresence, and God's dual nature.

Jonathan Lobl

So, once again I have to appologize for the length of this. It didn't start out that way ... but I do have some things to say. Anyone who might think it is just the rantings of a madman you are completely free to ignore me. And, if you want to complain ... go right ahead. The reason why the strong sections of person opinion below are not a "rant" is simply because I am not trying to persuade anyone of anything, only rejoicing in the fact that the dysfunctional situation is headed rapidly toward final conclusion and I, as well as others, know perfectly well what happened to cause the present fear and confusion.

So consider what I have to say as high comedy as well as high drama.

So, as weird as I may sound, at a basic level we are on the same page, jon, although, we both have our individual opinions and points of view due to our divergent experiences. Yep. Opinions are like armpits. We all have at least two. :rolleyes:

I see you have more than a surface understanding of that most loved and despised book on the planet. Most of the dear folks who have only lightly touched upon that book have only seen the many overlays of concepts and distortions by egotistical priestcraft desiring to manipulate their flocks. It is man-made Religion that is anti-Science not genuine spirituality nor the Bible, once folks stop trying to read it like a linear textbook and start to become aware of its holonomic multidimensional layers that must be discerned to be understood.

When one begins to seek Almighty God and the basic truth of our existence, they must do so with their ENTIRE being -- mind/body/heart/soul/spirit. This was Yeshua's recommendation and anyone who has ever had this intention knows (by personal experience) the necessity of such focused seeking.

So, advanced scientists such as biophysicist and linguist, Dr. A. R. Bordon, speak of the omnipresent Prime Causal Realm at the subquantum level of all Creation. A Plenum within an Unuum all consisting of multidimensional photons on various frequencies and levels of manifestation. And so, a new working model of physics has now emerged -- like all science, a theory that many others are working with and building upon. This new working model shows the Universe to be IDEOMATERIAL. This is a total departure from the current status quo "standard model" of science which is material/realism and ignores consciousness all together by calling it an unexplained phenomenal "artifact" of physical matter, which the present "standard" scientific paradigm assumes to be primal.

Many scientists, especially the more advanced ones, are rapidly departing from the old concepts and embracing this new concept the way genuine scientists always do -- that is, by laboratory experiments that can be replicated and contemplated by a communal endeavor of scientists and even non scientists since the new physics is not nearly as arrogant as the old and recognizes the practical everyday experiences of human beings to contain important clues as to HOW the Universe works.

Here are a few basic discoveries under study, experiment, refinement and are being focused upon with great excitement among those who yearn to fulfill their awesome appreciation of the Great Creation and know specifically HOW the Universe works and WHY.

["WHY" is a question up till now always avoided by scientists and left to philosophers and theologians. This goes back to the "Cartesian Split" which happened during Descartes time when the deal was made with the Roman Catholic Church to leave all matters "religious/spiritiual" up to them.]

However the WHY is now possible to approach scientifically with the new discoveries in energetics that the vast energetic fields interacting throughout the Universe are not just unintelligent blind force as the old material/realist standard model insists because they ignore consciousness.

Here is what the advanced scientists contemplate and work upon.

1) Epigenetics -- Dr. Bruce Lipton and many others have experimentally proven that our DNA is HIGHLY PLIABLE and is influenced BY EVERYTHING. Its code is constantly being energetically changed by even the tiniest bit of energy crossing its path. EVEN OUR THOUGHTS EFFECT OUR DNA and our DNA responds TO OUR THOUGHTS. This has produced an entirely NEW scientific field called "EPIGENETICS." Those of you who never heard of it ... should look it up. Fascinating.

The present material/realist standard model is trying real hard to convince everyone that your genetics determine who you are, intelligence, predisposition to disease, talents and all that.

What a great tool for more political manipulation through that only standby ... FEAR.

People are supposed to feel trapped (enslaved) by their DNA. "Oh, your genetics made you unintelligent and that's just the way things are. Accept your fate to remain in mental dullness. And because your realtives all died of cancer you probably will too" ... and on and on it drones. LIES that are just another means of political control. And, yes, very conscious lies because the powers that be know very well the things I am speaking of here ... and ... if there is one thing they are VERY good at ..... it is acting, song and dance and, of course, HIGH DRAMA. They really don't have much af a sense of humor though.

Yes the totalitarian state LOVES to use "science" in this way as a tool of social engineering. They pay them well to always be at the STATE'S beck and command. National Security, of course -- which means keep the people hypnotized by any means possible so they will not question their commands.

2) Life Physics -- replaces the old material/realist paradigm with new insights and understandings arrived at through repeated and replicated experimentation:

A) Energy is INTELLIGENCE carrying the entire potential and Creative Impulse of the Prime Cause.

B) This energy can be decoded and deciphered because, like a radio broadcast, it consists of both scalar and transverse WAVE LENGTHS (frequencies). In other words the Creative Impulse to produce evolving consciousness and the progressively more intelligent bioforms that support it, is an endemic and innate aspect of the omnipresence of the Prime Source.

C) In the search for a "Unified Field Theory" there are already several being contemplated -- and when freed from the bondage of the old material/realist entrenchment, work very well.

Since ALL is ONE EVERYWHERE, the UNIFIED FIELD can be approached from MANY different perspectives and angles.

The cutting edge scientists who care more for seeking HOW the Universe operates, rather than being paid political cadres of the STATE, well know what I am about to say next:

There is absolutely NO need to power our world via coal, oil, gas, nuclear, geothermal, wind, solar or wave power. Nope. Our world can be powered by the proper use of magnetic fields which taps into the unlimited energy potentialresiding in the quantum scalar field. Once called the "vacuum" which is a misnomer because it is NOT empty as a "vacuum" implies ... no .... but it is literally SEETHING with energetic fields popping in and out of unseen dimensions.

So .... huh ... why not? Two words -- POLITICAL TYRANNY. Want to know what the "American Way of Life" has become -- POLITICAL TYRANNY of control by a Military'/Industrial Complex and a Medical/Pharmaceutical Complex which only exists because we the American People allow it to exist and have greatly honed our ability to completely ignore the 500 pound gorilla defecating in our living room ... which is called "Government."

Yeah, you conservatives, you are right -- SMALL GOVERNMENT -- AS SMALL A POSSIBLE -- KEEP EVERYTHING LOCAL THAT CAN BE KEPT LOCAL. DO NOT DEPEND UPON THIS HUGE BEHEMOUTH TO SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS. You know ... the HUMUNGUS BEHEMOUTH that YOU created right along with your "liberal" pseudo "enemies" whom you pretend to despise but actually are of like mind --- HUGE GOVERNMENT of the RICH, POWERFUL and FAMOUS to tell everyone else EXACTLY what to do and HOW to do it. Oh, by the way, where did that other basic tenet of conservatism go to ... you know ... the one about FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY? Oh, I know, when you have a visitation of the money god ... love goes right out the window. All one has to do is simply look at the RECORDS of government action in the past. They have absolutely PROVEN one thing that is UNDENIABLE. Whatever they do is done in the MOST INEFFICIENT and the MOST CORRUPT and the MOST EXPENSIVE and the MOST IGNORANT way that is possible.

Now, you creative people, there is really a MUCH better way. Yep. There surely is. Just think about it.

But .... many conservatives are complete HIPPOCRITES. They say one thing and then turn around and do the exact opposite. They even promoted Corporate Fascism and called that being a "new" conservative. NO ... not "new" at all. Just FASCISM according to Mussolini's definition. So those who know they are hippocrites have an designated "enemy" to blame for everything -- THOSE WHINING BLEEDING LIBERAL SOCIALIST/COMMUNIST -- THEY DID IT!

No.

YOU did it. And yes ... so did those who wish someone else, such as an all powerful government, to do their thinking for them and are completely willing to be a "yes man" and a slave to the STATE whom they expect to be a BIG BROTHER always willing to be tapped for a handout. And where did the BIGGEST HANDOUT OF ALL GO??? hahahahah. Not to the poor liberal commies ... NO .... the BIGGEST HANDOUT OF ALL (BILLIONS AND BILLIONS) went directly right into the UPSTANDING pockets of those in three piece suits whose criminality knows no bounds. And so .... those "new" CONMEN point the finger and say ... "oh, those filthy lazy impoverished socialists are the cause of all our problems. DAM LIBERALS."

Of course ... remember? .... NATIONAL ... what? SOCIALISM -- Nazi/Fascism -- what the falsely so-called "conservatives" (who are fake conservatives) pushed upon the American people for EIGHT TOTALLY DYSFUNCTIONAL YEARS. So, now, blame the consequences on who? ON a DAM NEGRA LIBERAL who inherited your CHAOS.

For those of you who know you are hippocrites, I say this:

Too many people blindly accept that, "well .... if Fox News debunked this as a hoax, that's as far as I need to look." And so, the worlds tyrants who control by means of ENERGY and $$$ and FEAR manipulation, continue to go unchallenged once again.

The dysfunction seen today throughout our present earth civilization, such as the fraudulent and manufactured "energy crisis," is NOT due to lack of scientific breakthroughs but due to megalomaniac power seekers who wish to be slave masters and their robotic scientists who embrace whoredom to the STATE, which they assume gives them their daily bread. They lay down and spread their legs like good obedient servants. Remember the PROfessional scientific cadres of Fasicm in Nazi Germany? WELL ... it ain't "over there in the past." No it isn't. Remember the offical "scientific" expert opinions about how 911 happened that almost EVERYONE just accepted because they still believed that BIG BIG BROTHER only means to do them good.

The hundreds of engineers, explosive experts, demonlition experts and physicists that banded together to contradict the government "experts" were all successfully ignored, ridiculed and dismissed as "conspiracy theorists." AND ... once again the public fully bought the lies and allowed themselves to be manipulated like silly putty.

And so, the controllers got bolder and pulled off the biggest HEIST in history right in front of peoples noses --- AND -- although a few began to stir in their sleep, many STILL remained deep in slumber, blamed themselves, became depressed and accepted their "fate" to take their place among the WORKING poor and live in their car.

So, if we consider the cutting edge of science at the moment, which is the new insight into energetics and the nature and function of human consciousness, the only thing standing in the way of a complete transformation of our civilization is our own individual failure to not recognize that we are Sovereign Integrals -- or as Dr. Bordon and the Physicist David Bohm would say "Realtively Independent Subtotalities" --- and we do not need a boss with a whip to control us from the cradle to the grave -- nor do we need any political cadre to do our thinking for us nor a psyops unit to socially engineer us into obedient automatons.

Don't blame a "them" -- YOU and I and EVERYONE are responsible for choosing this situation due to our LACK of insight and lazy willingness to float in a hypnogogic trance of suggestion, rather than pay attention to our intuitive and primary Creative Impulse.

"What do you want to be when you grow up Bobby?"

"A jazz musician."

"Oh no dear, you can't do THAT ... how about a doctor or a lawyer? ... why .... you won't make any MONEY ... will probably become a heroine addict .... and ... oh my God ... DIE IN THE GUTTER."

"Sorry Mom, you are wrong and your fears unfounded. I understand and respect your concern but it is shortsighted and I will prove it to you."

And I did.

So what is the answer? First, to quit pointing the finger outwardly at those whom you assume are hindering you and instead begin to LIVE what you ALREADY are -- a Sovereign Integral with unlimited potential. It is all a matter of how much you are willing to focus on your inner drive to seek the Truth that will set you free.

Really, it is only a deep and primary change of attitude which happens due to the insight that comes with newly accepted information.

This is where my own seeking has brought me -- right back to self inquiry where I started. Why? Because Almighty God and the entire Creation are not "out there" separate from me nor from you but .... very close at hand indeed.

The time will come .... and soon .... when all of this dysfunction we now see everywhere in our dying civilization will come to an abrupt end and be totally resolved. And that, friends is the meaning of the present nexus and huge Cosmic convergence we are now encountering. No, it is not some amazing "event" on a specific date but an incremental time compression moving toward a density shift of consciousness.

As Bob Dylan says .... "the times they are a'changin." What an understatement! Oh yes they are ..... and you aint seen nutin yet. :lol:

Fear not, Almighty God is within you even unto the end of the age -- and beyond into the next age and the next ... and the next ..... That's evolution for you.

Namaste

Hello Nestingwave:

That could use a little editing. Not really a rant. A little long.

I am familiar with the Bible. I can't quote chapter and verse the way I used to. I have read it. My piety has never recovered. :D

When you say, ideomaterial, are you saying that the Universe is a thought? :)

One of these days, I must tell you how I went from Atheism to Pantheism. Well, it's late. Good night.

Jonathan Lobl

:P

Edited by jonathanlobl

Hello Nestingwave:

That could use a little editing. Not really a rant. A little long.

I agree.

I am familiar with the Bible. I can't quote chapter and verse the way I used to. I have read it. My piety has never recovered. :D

Perhaps that's good. I think "piety" is a pretty artificial thing anyway being on a "social consensus" level rather than a spiritual level.

Years ago, I was in a fellowship that not only "read" the Bible but prayed it, "ate" it, sang it, chanted it and danced it. We engaged all of our senses with it.

Over time, I was surprised that this helped me to see both the fraudulent aspects of the Bible as well as the living jewels of truth therein. This began an intense search into the real history of Christianity where I discovered blatant admission of the bogus aspects by the "holy fathers" that formulated the Bible we know today. At first, I was VERY upset. But ... later realized that they had done us a great big favor regardless of their intentions. That is, to keep us seeking and not just take some "authority figures" word for anything. They realized something that is not realized today -- the power and function of myth. They were trying to mold minds and hearts into what they wanted them to be and were, unfortunately, steeped in Roman Totalitarianism.

I did start to learn from that entire experience of engaging the Bible with more than my mind, that when one strongly focuses their attention by fully engaging their whole being (not just the mind), one's point of view about what they are engaging becomes less linear and more holonomic. Their perspective (or POV) broadens.

That is because instinct, intuition and emotion comes into play balancing left brain linear formulas with right brain spontaneity and creativity. This is one way of putting it.

However, this can be done with the Tao Te Ching or the Bhagavad Gita or the Declaration of Independence or even a little green frog. :lol: Truth is everywhere -- only some places are more accessible to us -- and as a species we prefer language communication.

However, I have known a few people that can communicate with frogs and declare that they found them to be wise. It is not hard at all for me to believe that, since I have a strong telepathic relationship with certain entities, including my four cats -- my wife and daughter being the strongest.

Once a person proves to themselves that they have had telepathic communication with another person, they no longer doubt the possibility -- and their belief system broadens to include it. Then, they become capable of further telepathic communications because they are no longer hindered by the social consensus reality that declares it to be "impossible." However, in this stream of third density consciousness, telepathy ( for most of us) is very sparse and sporadic. However, increased telepathic engagement is a sure sign of the dawning of fourth density consciousness.

When you say, ideomaterial, are you saying that the Universe is a thought? :)

Yes. An Ultimate Thought. Intelligent thought energy which is materialized into Creation in all the dimensions of space and time.

"intelligent" because it is the practical expressed potential of the Evolution of Consciousness in all ratios of time and space.

I have reason to believe that as we evolve into the higher densities of consciousness, there comes a point where we will be able to materially manifest whatever our heart desires --- and --- realize that we have ALREADY been doing that all along, only in the deep sleep of unconscious forgetfulness.

With remembrance, our "heart desires" will change considerably.

One of these days, I must tell you how I went from Atheism to Pantheism. Well, it's late. Good night.

Good night. :sleepysmileyanim: I just rose this morning very refreshed and that's why this is (once again) too long.

When I write, I engage the mind of the person I am writing to and this brings a whole lot of contemplation because my desire is for clear, concise and expansive communication. Do I succeed? Rarely.

Continual refinement of one's belief system is normal. As long as one continues seeking, further adjustments can be expected.

Namaste

Yes. An Ultimate Thought. Intelligent thought energy which is materialized into Creation in all the dimensions of space and time.

"intelligent" because it is the practical expressed potential of the Evolution of Consciousness in all ratios of time and space.

I have reason to believe that as we evolve into the higher densities of consciousness, there comes a point where we will be able to materially manifest whatever our heart desires --- and --- realize that we have ALREADY been doing that all along, only in the deep sleep of unconscious forgetfulness.

With remembrance, our "heart desires" will change considerably.

The interesting aspect of this viewpoint is the significance of the individuals creative abilities to effect thier environment and that of the collective conscious.

I myself think as consciousness evolves those desires you speak of slowly disappear to the single purpose of sheer beingness.

The interesting aspect of this viewpoint is the significance of the individuals creative abilities to effect their environment and that of the collective conscious.

I myself think as consciousness evolves those desires you speak of slowly disappear to the single purpose of sheer beingness.

Yes. I think that too.

But ... what IS the single purpose of sheer Beingness?

Short answer (IMHO) : to KNOW its infinite, eternal, unlimited SELF through playful experimentation called evolution which is the transformational revelation of consciousness, involving the entire mind/body/spirit complex of Creation.

Does that make sense?

It seems easy to understand how the ONE must continually explore its own nature because, although it is infinite, eternal, omnipresent, omnipotent and omnicient at any present moment, the LIVING ONE is never STATIC and there is ALWAYS more to explore and discover because MORE CREATION is constantly coming into being like mold growing on a piece of bread.

:lol: No, the Creation didn't end after six 24 hour days.

Of course someone should immediately say, "PROVE IT!"

Well ...... all I can say is that I have proved it to myself. And on the empirical side of it the latest revelations of Epigenetics, Energetics, Micro Biology, Quantum Physics and especially the new model of Life Physics ... "proves" it.

But ... I have better proof than that -- a substance and evidence that resonates deep inside my being with all the words spoken and all the lives lived by so many Great Souls who have incarnated upon Mother Earth to brighten the path for all her creatures.

And .... although religionists prefer their favorite flavors, each one of the Great Souls spoke EXACTLY the same thing. ONENESS.

In the final analysis, I surrender completely to that reality which in no way contradicts nor has any conflict whatsoever with empirical "science" which holds a Unified Field in its belief system.

So, my "faith" includes the knowledge about HOW the Universe works.

Some dear folks simply cannot see that as possible, due to being stuck in a long time tradition of (and concept about) "faith" consisting of some kind of doctrines and dogmas instead of being ALIVE and growing through every present moment.

There is a Quantum Presence at the core of our being that contains the "perfect blueprint" and the full means to COMMUNICATE directly with us energetically through our trillions of cells.

All that is required of us is .... to willingly set down our hindering baggage -- surrender our pride, judgements, opinions, suppositions, conclusion pole vaultings, aquired data, frustrated desires and FEARS.

What do we find when we surrender all those things?

Genuine FAITH.

Faith is "letting go."

Belief is "clinging on."

They are opposites but both have a place.

It is perfectly helpful to "cling on" to something -- as long as you realize that "clinging on" is what you are doing -- and -- you are willing to "let go" when things evolve and change because the new perspective calls for it.

We've all experience this but because we seldom distinguished between "faith" and "belief" we had inner conflicts over embracing new aspects into our belief system or dropping old aspects because we felt inwardly (and also by outside forces) that we were betraying our "faith."

"FAITH" cannot be betrayed because it has no fear of loosing anything, as "belief" does.

The problem with "belief systems" is that they tend to become petrified and immovable -- however, "beliefs" are entirely necessary for our evolution and very helpful IF we realize WHAT they are and recognize their entirely transient nature -- unlike genuine Faith.

So, when your belief system fails, just drop it and experience the Oneness of genuine faith.

New concepts will arise. But they are just as fleeting as the old ones. Change IS.

Beliefs are like paper cups -- once you have drunk all the beer you want --- just toss them into the trash.

No, we don't sink and we don't become "mindless" nor loose our individual perspectives.

We become aware that we are and ALWAYS HAVE BEEN .... ONE. ONE BEING. We directly SENSE our total interconnectivity within the entire web of life and recognize the total UNreality of our former feelings of separation, lonliness, angst and fear.

We are a PLENUM within an UNUUUM. ONENESS is NOT the dissolving of the PLENUM, only the recognition of it as a vast array of instruments of the ONE.

Just as you (as a human being) are capable of becoming aware of your internal unseen organs, such as your heart, liver, stomach, kidneys, The ONE BEING is becoming aware of IT'S internal organs -- which YOU and I and ALL ..... ARE. To use a phrase you are very familiar with, "we ARE HIS/HER BODY." And each one of us as individuals have a unique, special and different FUNCTION within that ONE BODY.

We simply CANNOT go back to our former feelings of separation, lonliness, angst and fear again.

We can't return to our dysfunctional situations any more than a person released from a torture chamber could willingly go back.

This change of perspective is only possible when we find out for ourselvess that it is possible to live in the Quantum Presence of the ONE instead of the illusions of our wild minds.

How?

The technique for each individual is different and one must find it for themselves because "one size does not fit all."

However, there are many many Great Teachers that have shared some of the things which have been helpful to them personally.

Ultimately though, you must sort though all this and find the elements that are helpful to you personally -- then YOU have to take the plunge. NO ONE can ever do that for you.

The thing I am gradually beginning to learn is that being in complete Oneness and Wholeness of Being in no way dissolves ones individual personality nor their free will. There is nothing that compels them to become some kind of robotic "hive" mind (like the paranoid sci-fi fears) -- but just the opposite is true.

It allows the Prime Creative impulse to find even more unique creative expressions wherein to live and enjoy the personal peace of the complete Oneness and Wholeness of Being -- FOR THE SAKE OF ALL CREATURES.

This happens less by philosophical "teaching" than by practical daily living, such as carrying out the trash and tending ones garden while fully conscious of being immersed in the Quantum Presence of BEING.

This is just living in the most present moment ... but not letting that stop you.

So, why do we have so much trouble carrying out the trash and attending our gardens? Because of a thing called "judgement."

When Yeshua said, "judge not lest ye be judged, but with whatsoever measure you judge you also shall be judged," he was not talking about a supernatural "god" in the sky punishing you, but announcing a basic principle about how the Universe works.

We OWN our judgements -- about anything we judge -- including ourselves. When we judge something -- anything --- we FREEZE it into a limitation according to our VERY incomplete, partial and biased knowledge ... and further distortion is the result.

It is most important not to ever forget that "judge not" includes our judgements about ourselves.

WE are by far our own worst enemy -- much worse than Al Quida, The Taliban, Ben Laden, The Banksters, The Illuminati, Alien Invaders or King George.

NONE of those are your enemy -- ALL of them --- ARE YOU. They are YOUR FEARS manifested. They are all mirrored aspects of YOUR OWN BEING.

That's why one man's "terrorist" is another mans "freedom fighter" ..... it ALL depends upon ones perspective. One man's crooked banker is another man's economic genius.

We already CREATE our own individual "reality" and it is a complete illusion. Once we finally discover that creating our own reality is what we are ALREADY doing all the time, then we will be able to drop our fears and bring Peace on Earth and Goodwill Toward Men.

I know that's hard to see. Just think about it for awhile. We are all about to receive a severe ... readjustment ... concerning our view of "reality."

We create illusions which we call "reality." So what IS "reality?" Very simple. ALL IS ONE. With this as a living reality in our lives, all things allign with the Quantum Presence and evolution takes a huge leap forward -- WAY beyond the present dysfunctional behavior.

It is incomplete information which becomes a manufactured rabbit trail into an illusory hall of mirrors that we mistakenly think of as reality.

However, if we simply do as Yeshua suggested and "judge not," then 1) we are recognizing the illusory, even hallucinatory, nature of our partial conceptions and opinions, 2) we have put aside our arrogance and have begun to express humility, 3) we are having compassion upon ourselves and others, 4) we are now able to FORGIVE both ourselves and others and 5) the result is --- our consciousness, not being put into a prison of our own making, is able to freely evolve, grow and transform.

Namaste

Yes. I think that too.

But ... what IS the single purpose of sheer Beingness?

Short answer (IMHO) : to KNOW its infinite, eternal, unlimited SELF through playful experimentation called evolution which is the transformational revelation of consciousness, involving the entire mind/body/spirit complex of Creation.

Does that make sense?

When you say "to know its infinite..." do you mean "to experience its infinite...."

When you say "to know its infinite..." do you mean "to experience its infinite...."

Yeah, but we are talking about SHEER BEINGNESS experiencing itself as the basic purpose and evolutionary drive of Creation. This means, the ONE BEINGNESS records and experiences YOUR experiences which continually adds to the synthesized and infinitely expanding INFORMATION CLOUD.

Every thought is an act of creation.

To what extent can a person tap into this vast information cloud? Well .... that's exactly what some of us are exploring and training to do in a precise and verifiable way. It requires teamwork for checking and verification.

So, to what extent can you or I as an individual human being experience this? Considerably more than we might think because that SHEER BEINGNESS resides WITHIN ALL OF US -- but our human instrument is only capable of processing a limited amount of energy according to our state of evolution.

Infinity can only be experienced by those levels of our being which are infinite and that, for the time being, is likely to remain outside the grasp of our finite conscious mind.

We cannot at present consciously experience "infinity" but we can experience the approach to it and the vector of its direction which is not "across" dimensions of time/space ... but between them.

Our limitation is what is called the "Thought Boundary" beyond which we can not "know" anything at least nothing that can be communicated back to the world's of time and space.

Namaste

Yeah, but we are talking about SHEER BEINGNESS experiencing itself as the basic purpose and evolutionary drive of Creation. This means, the ONE BEINGNESS records and experiences YOUR experiences which continually adds to the synthesized and infinitely expanding INFORMATION CLOUD.

To what extent can a person tap into this vast information cloud? Well .... that's exactly what some of us are exploring and training to do in a precise and verifiable way. It requires teamwork for checking and verification.

So, to what extent can you or I as an individual human being experience this? Considerably more than we might think because that SHEER BEINGNESS resides WITHIN ALL OF US -- but our human instrument is only capable of processing a limited amount of energy according to our state of evolution.

Infinity can only be experienced by those levels of our being which are infinite and that, for the time being, is likely to remain outside the grasp of our finite conscious mind.

We cannot at present consciously experience "infinity" but we can experience the approach to it and the vector of its direction which is not "across" dimensions of time/space ... but between them.

Our limitation is what is called the "Thought Boundary" beyond which we can not "know" anything at least nothing that can be communicated back to the world's of time and space.

Namaste

To my understanding, it is awareness of Unity, that makes spiritual healing, such as reiki, possible. It is Unity that is behind such events as telepathy and precognition. If manifestation works, Unity is behind that as well.

While we live in physical existence, our grasp on Unity/Unified Field, will be limited.

Jonathan Lobl

:coffee:

To my understanding, it is awareness of Unity, that makes spiritual healing, such as reiki, possible. It is Unity that is behind such events as telepathy and precognition. If manifestation works, Unity is behind that as well.

While we live in physical existence, our grasp on Unity/Unified Field, will be limited.

Jonathan Lobl

:coffee:

That's my understanding of it also.

Namaste

Namaste

What of the rest of creation and things like dragon flies. Isn't the "One" experiencing awareness through their perceptual devices as well? Is my world view and perceptions any more important than that of the myriad of other species that enjoy our planet?

• Amulet locked this topic