Did god first create Adam,

Or Atom create God?

And if, one the other from,

From where did the first come?

Can this question be answered,

Or be made clear by you?

This question we’ve no answer in the least,

Is denied by both “science” and priest.

(I almost didn't post this as it might cause arguments and that is not the intent of the poem.)

I like it...the whole chicken and the egg theory...but it does make you ask...and we has humans have this insane quest for the answer; and unfortunately that quest for that answer has caused much bloodshed. I wish that we would get the answer once and for all...

anyone???

This is cute, but, science tends not to deny what it doesn't know, such as what happened before the big bang. It's often misunderstood that science claims the big bang was the first instant. Actually, we just don't know how to tell what could have happened before.

They question if asked is taken with much hostility and is yet to be answered even with a qualified guess (hypothesis). Likewise with the vast magority of religious persons the answer given back is a pat "he always was". Therefor there is an effort to not ask the question by both. It would be interesting to have someone seriously ask the question and find the answer. ---What was before all that is and was. ---