The Test

risteen

Do you believe in God testing your faith andwhere you stand on what you believe?

I do, I believe that one occurred today:

I stopped by the local boxmart to pick up a couple of things.

The total was just over $5.00, I put a $10.00 in the self paying teller.

The change came out, instead of four one dollar bills, I received four $5.00 bills.

I explained the situation to the cashier, but I was told that she couldn't do anything about.

So I left the store, filled with self satifaction.

I passed the Salvation Army beller ringer, I took out the 27 cents and put it in the kettle and kept on going.

I took 3 steps and heard a voice yell "Your going to fail the test!"

The people around me must have thought I was nuts, I spun around to see who yelled that, but there was no-one behind me. Then it gentely came to me "God just blessed you with $20.00 and you have the shameful audasity to drop a few cents in a kettle to feed the poor. So I went back and gave 25% of the blessing to the Salvation army.

As I walked away, I felt this overflowing joy, in so much I began to cry.

I just felt the need to pass this on...

Do you believe in God testing your faith andwhere you stand on what you believe?

The change came out, instead of four one dollar bills, I received four $5.00 bills.

I explained the situation to the cashier, but I was told that she couldn't do anything about.

I passed the Salvation Army beller ringer, I took out the 27 cents and put it in the kettle and kept on going.

The people around me must have thought I was nuts, I spun around to see who yelled that, but there was no-one behind me. Then it gentely came to me "God just blessed you with $20.00 and you have the shameful audasity to drop a few cents in a kettle to feed the poor. So I went back and gave 25% of the blessing to the Salvation army.

That is so awesome :thumbu:

I'm glad you decided to put some of your profits into the kettle, but it seems to me as if you already partially failed the test by having "the voice" influence your actions.

One does feel great satisfaction after such events, but the feelings of satisfaction and love are even greater when one's arm isn't twisted to do so. I argued with such a voice while walking past a homeless person for a mile and a half one night until I turned around and went back and bought him dinner. The man was very appreciative and the funny thing is he wanted to talk about God and the devil lol

• Amulet locked this topic