The Day I Almost Died

THE DAY I ALMOST DIED

Hello to all brothers and sisters.

I almost died last year and even way before i spent about 16 days in a coma and came so close to dying ihad always felt the need to serve god, and after I got sick last year I came out of the hospital very much with my mind made up that I was going to be a reverend and I have followed trough with that and I have became a ordainded minister.

I feel the need to help people not doing anything very dramatic all I want to be able to do in this small town I live in is to be able to give a few maybe 20 at most people with a clean warm place to sleep and two hot meals a day,

I would also like to be able to give them clothing, not sell the things to them or make them work for them I just want to be able to give the things the people need to them, the bear minimum give them heat in the winter & cool in the summer, clothing and to be able to help them along the lines of getting some type of job.

In the mean time while they are not doing much of anything, I would like to make programs to make an delivery food to people who are not able to help there self, visit people in nursing homes who have no one, get togeather and have prayer groups for those who are able to pray or just pray for them,

Also I would like to be able to help anyone with any kind of needs that they might have , I dont intend to charge for any services or even asking them to do any work out of the question except clean up after there selves, I want to be able to let them stay inside untill the temp comes up to a warm enough level so they dont get sick,

All and all I just want to help in my comunnity in any way I can, and help any one I can, I also intend to have prayer meeting and bible study at least 3 times a week lasting no less than an hour and no more than 3 hours,

I would like to be helped and taught by ministers with more knowledge to help me in the art of building members and adding them to the church I really want nothing for myself out of this I just want to be able to help all I can with well thought out programs and well checked out people who have a real desire to help others,

I have never asked for anything before in my life but I am asking now for directions to a way to get a goverment grant to help establish these programs and I am sure god will make a way for me to do things ,

I have total faith in god that he will direct me in the way I need to go to have my needs meet, also if there is anyone out there that are willing to help people in a small town with a few homeless people maybe 20 people I am not sure but I want to see to there needs all togeather if possible, I am also capible of teaching them to do some types of work and I will do my best to help them learn and become employed,

If I only had some help from some people and govt programs I would be able to acheive these things and as I said I know god will make a way, So if anyone will find it in there hearts to help me with these things I have set up a board of people to watch me and make sure I dont abuse anything for myself,

And that it all goes to the needy, please help me with blankets,can foods, sleeping bags,shoes, coats and clothing, that is all I ask please help, I will do all the hard work and at some time I want to be able to feed the older people when I am able if you are interested please contact me at rev.lewis bowman, 10921, hwy 36, suite 19. Covington, georgia, 30014,, phone: home 678-658-6839,, cell phone: 404-424-1536, you can call anytime you wish to discuss these things again please help,

I am also disable but I am able to do light weight things as work and I am willing to put my heart and soul in it,

I like to visit the sick or elderly I will be more than happy to help anyway I can and I will help you , If you need anyone to talk to, to get things off your heart, Confused people or couples who need help just ask me I will be there I will make myself available amyway I can to help you anyway I can again god bless you and all that you care about, God bless you and yours please help us and help me help all of you.

Thank You And God Bless.

Rev, Lewis Bowman

post-12445-1229622990_thumbjpg

THE DAY I ALMOST DIED

Hello to all brothers and sisters.

I almost died last year and even way before i spent about 16 days in a coma and came so close to dying ihad always felt the need to serve god, and after I got sick last year I came out of the hospital very much with my mind made up that I was going to be a reverend and I have followed trough with that and I have became a ordainded minister.

I feel the need to help people not doing anything very dramatic all I want to be able to do in this small town I live in is to be able to give a few maybe 20 at most people with a clean warm place to sleep and two hot meals a day,

I would also like to be able to give them clothing, not sell the things to them or make them work for them I just want to be able to give the things the people need to them, the bear minimum give them heat in the winter & cool in the summer, clothing and to be able to help them along the lines of getting some type of job.

In the mean time while they are not doing much of anything, I would like to make programs to make an delivery food to people who are not able to help there self, visit people in nursing homes who have no one, get togeather and have prayer groups for those who are able to pray or just pray for them,

Also I would like to be able to help anyone with any kind of needs that they might have , I dont intend to charge for any services or even asking them to do any work out of the question except clean up after there selves, I want to be able to let them stay inside untill the temp comes up to a warm enough level so they dont get sick,

All and all I just want to help in my comunnity in any way I can, and help any one I can, I also intend to have prayer meeting and bible study at least 3 times a week lasting no less than an hour and no more than 3 hours,

I would like to be helped and taught by ministers with more knowledge to help me in the art of building members and adding them to the church I really want nothing for myself out of this I just want to be able to help all I can with well thought out programs and well checked out people who have a real desire to help others,

I have never asked for anything before in my life but I am asking now for directions to a way to get a goverment grant to help establish these programs and I am sure god will make a way for me to do things ,

I have total faith in god that he will direct me in the way I need to go to have my needs meet, also if there is anyone out there that are willing to help people in a small town with a few homeless people maybe 20 people I am not sure but I want to see to there needs all togeather if possible, I am also capible of teaching them to do some types of work and I will do my best to help them learn and become employed,

If I only had some help from some people and govt programs I would be able to acheive these things and as I said I know god will make a way, So if anyone will find it in there hearts to help me with these things I have set up a board of people to watch me and make sure I dont abuse anything for myself,

And that it all goes to the needy, please help me with blankets,can foods, sleeping bags,shoes, coats and clothing, that is all I ask please help, I will do all the hard work and at some time I want to be able to feed the older people when I am able if you are interested please contact me at rev.lewis bowman, 10921, hwy 36, suite 19. Covington, georgia, 30014,, phone: home 678-658-6839,, cell phone: 404-424-1536, you can call anytime you wish to discuss these things again please help,

I am also disable but I am able to do light weight things as work and I am willing to put my heart and soul in it,

I like to visit the sick or elderly I will be more than happy to help anyway I can and I will help you , If you need anyone to talk to, to get things off your heart, Confused people or couples who need help just ask me I will be there I will make myself available amyway I can to help you anyway I can again god bless you and all that you care about, God bless you and yours please help us and help me help all of you.

Thank You And God Bless.

Rev, Lewis Bowman

I am gonna say welcome, but I admit I didn't read much past the first two lines. Scanned the rest.. I don't recommned center justification in posts.

And I would say this post comes dangerously close to a monetary solicitation, which is, if I recall, forbotten on the board. Though, I simply couldn't make real heads or tails of it due to formatting... Careful what you ask for...

Edited by kokigami

from what i could understand of it,koki is right.

but also,what i understand of it,you would be enabling the"helpless"feeling alot of these people have by just"giving"them everything.but that is a lesson you will have to learn.

i would suggest that you contact an attorney in your area about becoming a non profit organization.and i would also suggest you hire a professional grant writer.yes,they do charge for their services,but it would be worth the investment.

Hi To All

Typing Is not one of my strong points I asure you and most certain with html, I just want to make it a point to let all who read this that I dont want or expect anything from our group here except maybe some advice if you have it, I want to let everyone know that I am wishing all a happy and safe holiday season, Bless all of you and all you love in the world, Rev lewis

Hi To All

Typing Is not one of my strong points I asure you and most certain with html, I just want to make it a point to let all who read this that I dont want or expect anything from our group here except maybe some advice if you have it, I want to let everyone know that I am wishing all a happy and safe holiday season, Bless all of you and all you love in the world, Rev lewis

Well, happy to see you didn't die that day. As I said, welcome aboard. Ask a question, and you will get answers. Not always right answers. :coffee: But I doubt anyone will mean to mislead. Even me. :coffee:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Amulet locked this topic