Second Brain Surgery

Decline

Hello Friends, I am going to be having brain surgery on December 23rd. I would just like to ask you all to send me any positive wishes, prayers or whatever good energy you can spare. I had my first surgery on November 11th and unfortunately, it did not fix the Trigeminal Neuralgia I have been struggling with. I thank you all very much and wish you all a very happy holiday season.

Hello Friends, I am going to be having brain surgery on December 23rd. I would just like to ask you all to send me any positive wishes, prayers or whatever good energy you can spare. I had my first surgery on November 11th and unfortunately, it did not fix the Trigeminal Neuralgia I have been struggling with. I thank you all very much and wish you all a very happy holiday season.

Wolf Circle sits gently around you.

"46 Then they came to Jericho. And as He was leaving Jericho with His disciples and a large crowd, a blind beggar named Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, was sitting by the road. 47 When he heard that it was Jesus the Nazarene, he began to cry out and say, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!” 48 Many were sternly telling him to be quiet, but he kept crying out all the more, “Son of David, have mercy on me!” 49 And Jesus stopped and said, “Call him here.” So they called the blind man, saying to him, “Take courage, stand up! He is calling for you.” 50 Throwing aside his cloak, he jumped up and came to Jesus. 51 And answering him, Jesus said, “What do you want Me to do for you?” And the blind man said to Him, “Rabboni, I want to regain my sight!” 52 And Jesus said to him, “Go; your faith has made you well.” Immediately he regained his sight and began following Him on the road."

--Mark 10:46-52

Are you going with microvascular decompression?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know or have they heard how Declie's surgery went? I was thinking of him and sending him mucho positive energy today on my hike through the woods.

For those who are into signs and portents I have a question I hope they can shed some light on.

During my Christmas Eve hike up to my sacred prayer spot which has become a tradition now for me 6 years in a row. While I was asking for the powers that be to bless Decline, all my Family and friends and my extended family and friends here at the ULC, a group of birds started chirping all around me whilst I was conversing with the Universe. The woods had seemed pretty lifeless up until that point. When I looked to see which birds were joining in my petitions I was a little ataken back to see a rather large group of about 20 or so brightly colored male Cardinals all about me. I hike quite often and have never seen that large a group before then. I was happy to see them and they lifted my spirits and I chuckled as they looked like brightly colored red Christmas bulbs decorating the trees. Does anyone think this was a portent of some kind?

I went early this year and made it to the spot around 4 p.m. but something pleasant always seems to happen then on Christmas Eve and as long as I'm able and God's willing I'm going to make it to that spot on Christmas Eve.

Does anyone know or have they heard how Declie's surgery went? I was thinking of him and sending him mucho positive energy today on my hike through the woods.

For those who are into signs and portents I have a question I hope they can shed some light on.

Your own feelings should guide you in deciding if you were experiencing a Portent or a Resonance.

We often take no notice whatsoever of things around us (the brain's way to keep us Sane!), and frequently take notice of particular people, objects and colors that are relevant to our current experience, mood, etc.. For example, if I say that you will begin to encounter the number 9 this week, your eyes will be drawn to all the 9s around you...not because 9s are actually more prevalent, but because I have suggested that you will see them.

The color Red is associated with very strong (to the extent of being passionate) Feelings. You may have charged the air around you with your intercessory connection to family, friends and compassion for another...your brain was naturally primed to take notice of these colorful birds (or they were drawn to your vibe).

Birds can signify many many things...a Group of birds resounds with Communal themes. The general demeanor of the envisioned flock reflects your resonance with others in your personal Flock. People dreaming of or experiencing contact with birds often feel exhilarated and spiritually charged...regardless of whether the birds were positively or negatively experienced.

Birds are likewise traditionally associated with carrying prayers from Earth...again, resonating closely with your Purpose on this walk.

Cardinals are song birds...not meat eaters or scavengers...again supporting the thesis that your experience of this flock was benign and spiritually invigorating.

I would suggest that you give some thought toward channeling your more forceful emotions to increase true peace in the world, and to be assured that your daily petitions are indeed reaching their intended destination! ("The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." James 5:16b KJB)

Yes, if anyone hears news about D., please Holla! :mellow:

Your own feelings should guide you in deciding if you were experiencing a Portent or a Resonance.

We often take no notice whatsoever of things around us (the brain's way to keep us Sane!), and frequently take notice of particular people, objects and colors that are relevant to our current experience, mood, etc.. For example, if I say that you will begin to encounter the number 9 this week, your eyes will be drawn to all the 9s around you...not because 9s are actually more prevalent, but because I have suggested that you will see them.

The color Red is associated with very strong (to the extent of being passionate) Feelings. You may have charged the air around you with your intercessory connection to family, friends and compassion for another...your brain was naturally primed to take notice of these colorful birds (or they were drawn to your vibe).

Birds can signify many many things...a Group of birds resounds with Communal themes. The general demeanor of the envisioned flock reflects your resonance with others in your personal Flock. People dreaming of or experiencing contact with birds often feel exhilarated and spiritually charged...regardless of whether the birds were positively or negatively experienced.

Birds are likewise traditionally associated with carrying prayers from Earth...again, resonating closely with your Purpose on this walk.

Cardinals are song birds...not meat eaters or scavengers...again supporting the thesis that your experience of this flock was benign and spiritually invigorating.

I would suggest that you give some thought toward channeling your more forceful emotions to increase true peace in the world, and to be assured that your daily petitions are indeed reaching their intended destination! ("The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." James 5:16b KJB)

Yes, if anyone hears news about D., please Holla! :mellow:

Thank you ever so much RevGen!

Your interpretations resonate with what I experienced......makes me even more certain that our friend Decline will recover and be back soon.

Brightest Blessings!!!!

Decline and I used to play Dungeons & Dragons together. I've been wondering about him, too. I'm comforted by the knowledge that the success rate of this particular operation is very high.

Does anyone know or have they heard how Declie's surgery went? I was thinking of him and sending him mucho positive I hike quite often and have never seen that large a group before then. I was happy to see them and they lifted my spirits and I chuckled as they looked like brightly colored red Christmas bulbs decorating the trees. Does anyone think this was a portent of some kind?

Sounds like a flock of birds to me. But hey, what do I know?

In the interest of accuracy, cardinals are omnivores. They eat a lot of bugs. That, in itself, is a positive thing in my book.

Looking over what I wrote earlier, I think I didn't do a very good job of saying what I was trying to say.

Decline has requested any positive energy that might be sent his way. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do such a thing without being very worried about his surgery.

Fawzo, if the birds raised your spirits, that alone is a very good thing. I know Decline well enough to think that he would not want anyone getting bummed out about his situation. The more positive your positive energy is, the better it is.

What I'm asking is that you not decide that seeing a flock of birds means that everything is okay, and stop sending your positive energy now.

I'll make some phone calls tomorrow and see if I can find anything out.

• Amulet locked this topic