Prayer Request For Infant Harry

nestingwave

Dear brothers and sisters,

I have a prayer request.

Little Harry is a six month old infant that has some health problems. Right now they are checking him for cancer.

He has not been diagnosed as such at this time but his mother called me this morning and is so upset, of course.

Harry is a miracle child. His mother was told for years that she could "never have children" because of her own medical conditions -- however, she gave birth to a very healthy infant whom they named "Harry" (after Harry Potter) only a year after being married.

Harry has been super normal in every way up until now. A VERY VERY advanced soul -- a crystal child with those "knowing" eyes.

Your prayers will be greatly appreciated at this time.

Thank you.

Edited by nestingwave

Dear brothers and sisters,

I have a prayer request.

Little Harry is a six month old infant that has some health problems. Right now they are checking him for cancer.

He has not been diagnosed as such at this time but his mother called me this morning and is so upset, of course.

Harry is a miracle child. His mother was told for years that she could "never have children" because of her own medical conditions -- however, she gave birth to a very healthy infant whom they named "Harry" (after Harry Potter) only a year after being married.

Harry has been super normal in every way up until now. A VERY VERY advanced soul -- a crystal child with those "knowing" eyes.

Your prayers will be greatly appreciated at this time.

Thank you.

My family and I will pray for Harry that God takes away all the sickness in his tiny body. May God bless Harry and his family at this trying time.

May those who suffer dwell in happiness!

To all sentient beings may I be a wish-fulfilling gem, a vase of good fortune, an efficacious mantra, a great medication, a wish-fulfilling tree, and a wish-granting cow.

--Shantideva

Wolf Circle sings for Harry tonight...

• Amulet locked this topic