Help With Prayer

Coolhand

I would like some people to join in prayer with me, regardeless of what your faith is, for the 50 richest people in the world. I don't know exactly who they are, and I don't think that matters. I would like to people join with me in praying that these 50 richest people would have a heart of compassion for the needy in the world, and that they would give according to thier abundance out of love and help resolve some of the hunger and poverty problems.

I would like some people to join in prayer with me, regardeless of what your faith is, for the 50 richest people in the world. I don't know exactly who they are, and I don't think that matters. I would like to people join with me in praying that these 50 richest people would have a heart of compassion for the needy in the world, and that they would give according to thier abundance out of love and help resolve some of the hunger and poverty problems.

There on the list. :thumbu:

I pray for hunger to end in the world quite often. But why pick on just the 50 richest people in the world, when we pay enteratiners and sports figures exuberant amounts of cash to play games and act. Things we did as kids for free. They're offering one pitcher 140 million for 6 years to go out and play every 5th day.

Membership in some golf courses is as much as $600,000 a year just to join to play golf etc etc etc. Just the money that women in the US pay for cosmetics and perfumes could send every kid to school on the planet.

Some of those top 50 folks already do a lot for charity I'm sure.

But there is a dilemma to think about if our prayers were to be answered and it twists my guts into knots. Lets say that God Almighty does hearken unto our requests and not one child or adult dies from starvation, what does that due to the population.

I think I will add stipulations to my prayer on your request.

I pray that God gives us all the awareness of the suffering of others due to starvation and the wisdom to implement a plan to secure abundant resources to fill their needs and the needs of all the others who will surely be added to the population.

I will pray that God touches the hearts of people who can help in this regard (Hmm, wonder if that includes you and me!). :thumbu:

My theory is that as it stands right now "you and me" out give most rich folks, maybe not in dollar amount, but in percantage, ongoingly.

Edited by Coolhand

Guest pathmender

We all share the same shock when we hear the numbers in a tragedy. 119 dies in train derailment, 49 die in plane crash, 7 die in car collision, etc. The numbers are not as important as the cause of life extinguished by preventable circumstances. No less shocking is that of the number 50 who die because of will.

In my faith, the wealthy have obtained their reward of this world and do not seek the treasure of heaven, and it is by that reason that I have prayed as per your request. I have prayed that God has mercy on these people, so they may yet atone and repent to be saved.

If you understand the biblical parable of the “Camel through the eye of a needle”, then you will understand my prayer.

May God bless you and keep you strong in His service.

Rev. Campbell

• Amulet locked this topic